Subliminal Talk
Jakes DMSI 3.2B - *Closed!* - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Jakes DMSI 3.2B - *Closed!* (/Thread-Jakes-DMSI-3-2B-Closed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2B - 7 LOOPS - from page 17 - Zane - 07-21-2018

This is how my masturbating habit went when I first started DMSI

"B" 1 loop- fapped like Crazy
"A" 1 loop- Still fapping
"B" 1-2 loops- went 15 days without fapping easily.
"A" 1 loop-again fapping
Now "B" - 7 loops.. Will see if it makes any difference..

Cause After doing "A" I went 15 days so something is happening Idk what though..

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2B - 7 LOOPS - from page 17 - Jake2015 - 07-23-2018

Day 16
Sunday 22 July - 2.1

Didnt masturbate lastnight (before listening) as was tired and had day 2 of 2 day course today.

Today it went well, made 1 girl laugh so much - she was lingering hoping we went to lunch together but I chose wisely a friend rather than her.

Later during the course we got on, I mentioned I was a student over in europe and casually said to her feel free to come over if she wanted and she replied: I havent seen that city I would love to.

Again not sure if this was an IOI or friendliness but anyway she asked if I had facebook I said no and asked if she had whatsapp and she did.

Anyway the course went on and I felt that unless I asked again for her number for whatsapp then it was a chance missed but I didnt ask and she was getting ready to leave early. Suddenly I hear her tear a small strip of paper - I didnt look as didnt want to show her I was looking - and then she passed it across to me - it had her number on it and she said dont stalk me jokingly and I said dont worry ill obey the 3 day rule lol.

That night eventually around 1am I messaged her.

Day 17
Monday 23 July - 2.2
Today

She came online on multiple occasions and she replied. Her reply didnt leave me any room to continue any conversation however I replied back.

i will reveal the convo below so you can all assess but im unsure what to make of all this.

There was another female there, a younger girl, someone I did find more attractive even though her personality showed me she had lots of attitude but nothing happened with her.

With this numbers girl, nothing seems to be happening so far either

here is the chat:

Me: Hey its Jake Smile (at 12.25am)
Nice wings Wink x (referring to her profile pic of wings)

She: Hey, thanks! Haha. Thanks for the laughs at the weekend! x (7.28pm today - she is referring to me making her laugh huge amounts and weekend was the 2 day course I went on).

Me: Haha that's just what I do x (at 8.48pm today).

like I said shes been online but hasnt replied.

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2B - 7 LOOPS - from page 17 - Leo1990 - 07-23-2018

What is "x"?

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2B - 7 LOOPS - from page 17 - Jake2015 - 07-24-2018

(07-23-2018, 08:03 PM)Leo1990 Wrote: What is "x"?
Hey Leo1990

X is a kiss when sent in a message. I sent it not to actually give her a kiss but to see if she was comfy with this, to see if I was able to get closer to her or not and her X back to me felt she perhaps was comfy indeed.

Day 18
Tuesday 24 July - 2.3

Forgot to hit play on my phone :/

Will probably therefore only get 1 hour of listen today with earphones.

The NumbersGirl as I will now call her hasnt replied back to me or sent me any message so im feeling perhaps things arent as they seemed to me and she isnt so interested which then makes me wonder why give me your number or any form of contact for us to have as she never gave it to anyone else there in the course that im aware of.

Beyond that I got chatting to a girl online on the sex dating site. She wanted to see my face so took her to snapchat and did a quick video call for her to see me.

She wasnt attracted to me. She was very polite and sweet about it which I appreciate but she felt I looked older than I actually am and well it was a blow to my self esteem / ego etc etc - call it whatever it is, it was a blow.

I dont feel im at all good looking now and does DMSI help with this?

thanks

Day 18 - 2.3 continued

So listening now to 1loop with earphones to phone as I type.

Numbersgirl got back to me on whatsapp and we have been chatting away but shes said this is friendship incase there was any confusion which would be awkward.

So clearly im 100% not executing anything Sad

A call interrupted my listen for 21seconds, is that a big deal?

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2B - 7 LOOPS - from page 17 - Zane - 07-24-2018

(07-24-2018, 06:20 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: Day 18
Tuesday 24 July - 2.3

The NumbersGirl as I will now call her hasnt replied back to me or sent me any message so im feeling perhaps things arent as they seemed to me and she isnt so interested which then makes me wonder why give me your number or any form of contact for us to have as she never gave it to anyone else there in the course that im aware of.

Beyond that I got chatting to a girl online on the sex dating site. She wanted to see my face so took her to snapchat and did a quick video call for her to see me.

She wasnt attracted to me. She was very polite and sweet about it which I appreciate but she felt I looked older than I actually am and well it was a blow to my self esteem / ego etc etc - call it whatever it is, it was a blow.

thanks

Old? U mean matured.. Cause thats what I think she ment

(07-24-2018, 12:14 PM)Zane Wrote:
Tuesday 24 July - 2.3

thanks

No she used an age 5 years above my own and then she politely said she wasn't attracted to me.

And numbergirl who I met at the course also now pointed out were just friends so that is also finished so 3.2 isn't working for me and so I'm stonewalling Sad

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2B - 7 LOOPS - from page 17 - Zane - 07-24-2018

(07-24-2018, 01:52 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:
Tuesday 24 July - 2.3

thanks

No she used an age 5 years above my own and then she politely said she wasn't attracted to me.

And numbergirl who I met at the course also now pointed out were just friends so that is also finished so 3.2 isn't working for me and so I'm stonewalling Sad

U r not stonewalling.. U r meeting girls here and there and that wasn't happening 4 - 5 months ago before DMSI..

Atleast now u r in a reality where u are surrounded by girls.. Now keep listening and let Shannon work on DMSI and slowly and sure u will have a breakthrough slowly..

Also shift ur focus and improve ur body and go to gym if like
.. You do ur part and let DMSI and Shannon do theirs.

(07-24-2018, 02:35 PM)Zane Wrote:
(07-24-2018, 01:52 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:
Tuesday 24 July - 2.3

thanks

U r not stonewalling.. U r meeting girls here and there and that wasn't happening 4 - 5 months ago before DMSI..

Atleast now u r in a reality where u are surrounded by girls.. Now keep listening and let Shannon work on DMSI and slowly and sure u will have a breakthrough slowly..

Also shift ur focus and improve ur body and go to gym if like
.. You do ur part and let DMSI and Shannon do theirs.
I don't quite understand bro. 4-5months I was surrounded by girls too as I was at uni.. April was when I got more towards fightgirl and potsgirl and snapchatgirl too.

I feel as if I've stonewalled either due to increasing loops or cos I play on my phone now or both.

Gym yeah I have a personal trainer just waiting on some final things then good to startSmile

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2B - 7 LOOPS - from page 17 - Zane - 07-25-2018

You have grown so much Jake... Don't let stuff like this stop u. Keep moving forward and keep working on urself and keep listening... U will be surprised one day..

We all r in this together.. We got best subs and best community here.. What we are trying to overcome.. Normal people don't even think about it. Let alone believe it..

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2B - 7 LOOPS - from page 17 - Jake2015 - 07-25-2018

(07-25-2018, 03:05 AM)Zane Wrote: You have grown so much Jake... Don't let stuff like this stop u. Keep moving forward and keep working on urself and keep listening... U will be surprised one day..

We all r in this together.. We got best subs and best community here.. What we are trying to overcome.. Normal people don't even think about it. Let alone believe it..

Thanks for that Zane I really appreciate it.

I guess I just have to keep going and hope I see results 1 day

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2B - 7 LOOPS - from page 17 - Jake2015 - 07-25-2018

Day 19 - 2.4
Wednesday 25th July 2018

So I listened to 1 loop yesterday as you all know.

I listened using earphones with a 21 second interruption.

I slept and had dreams!!

These were dreams with 1 or 2 of the girls I have liked in the past few months but it wasnt anything sexual from what I remember.

THE BIG TAKEAWAY from this is that listening to either:

A) using earphones

B) 1 loop

Proved to me that something happens.

I dont know what but an effect is there and its apparent.

I didnt masturbate because I was too tired to.

Today I have not had a chance to listen because I fell asleep without turning my player on but woke from those dreams and had an intense urge to masturbate.

I didnt and couldnt but then eventually did and it was an awesome fire from my pistol that was for sure.

What does all this mean?

ps: I aim to listen to 1 loop again today as I missed the 6-7 loops.