Subliminal Talk
Jakes DMSI 3.2B - *Closed!* - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Jakes DMSI 3.2B - *Closed!* (/Thread-Jakes-DMSI-3-2B-Closed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2 - from page 3; post #49 - **Warning: Bad Language** - Jake2015 - 04-11-2018

Wednesday 11th April 2018 - (47-2.Break) - 2nd cycle, 2nd break
Time: 12.02pm
1 day break

47days no fap.

Nothing else to report really.

Drinking 4L of water a day 1 way or another.

Not feeling the sub do anything else. Wondering if I should go back to B or increase my loops.

Potsgirl, silence there for now. No idea what to do or how to play it. Asked for advice from you all, none of you gave me any.

Woke at 6am today, so 2nd day of waking early.

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2 - from page 3; post #49 - **Warning: Bad Language** - Jake2015 - 04-11-2018

I am hoping that there is some H&C taking place, but I cant tell. Its been 47days and not sure.

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2 - from page 3; post #49 - **Warning: Bad Language** - Zane - 04-11-2018

Whenever I go thru healing and clearing phase as feel the effects for few days but after that I just start feeling as if the sub isn't doing anything. I experienced this on every 5.5G sub. One would say that things kinda feel boring, Nothing exciting happening. Its like u r in hospital waiting for ur broken leg to heal. I take this as a sign of healing..

Also I read that in previous version of DMSI. . When people started using B after A.. The reported much better results.. Give B a try after trying A for a month.

(04-11-2018, 06:06 AM)Zane Wrote: Whenever I go thru healing and clearing phase as feel the effects for few days but after that I just start feeling as if the sub isn't doing anything. I experienced this on every 5.5G sub. One would say that things kinda feel boring, Nothing exciting happening. Its like u r in hospital waiting for ur broken leg to heal. I take this as a sign of healing..

Also I read that in previous version of DMSI. . When people started using B after A.. The reported much better results.. Give B a try after trying A for a month.

thanks bro, its exactly how im feeling, as if nothing is happening now :/

I know that many here feel as if the subs work at the start and then nothing happens so im just a little concerned incase its now stopped working any further :/

I do hope its a sign of healing though how you been otherwise?

I did do B for 1month, so ill calculate how long I have left on A for 1 month to be done and then ill see about moving.

As far as I remember, 1 days break is enough to move from A to B and B to A right?

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2 - from page 3; post #49 - **Warning: Bad Language** - Zane - 04-11-2018

(04-11-2018, 06:34 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(04-11-2018, 06:06 AM)Zane Wrote: Whenever I go thru healing and clearing phase as feel the effects for few days but after that I just start feeling as if the sub isn't doing anything. I experienced this on every 5.5G sub. One would say that things kinda feel boring, Nothing exciting happening. Its like u r in hospital waiting for ur broken leg to heal. I take this as a sign of healing..

I know that many here feel as if the subs work at the start and then nothing happens so im just a little concerned incase its now stopped working any further :/

I did do B for 1month, so ill calculate how long I have left on A for 1 month to be done and then ill see about moving.

As far as I remember, 1 days break is enough to move from A to B and B to A right?

Yeah, one day break is enough. One thing I have also noticed about u is that u don't sound worried anymore. Your quality of posts have changed in a good way.

The Only thing u r worried about is if u r executing or not to which my answer is "yes"..

Aside from that..I have been seeing the signs of execution as well but I am so tired from past 5 days or maybe I am unmotivated that even posting an update feels like a chore to me.. I hate this

(04-11-2018, 06:45 AM)Zane Wrote:
(04-11-2018, 06:34 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:

Yeah, one day break is enough. One thing I have also noticed about u is that u don't sound worried anymore. Your quality of posts have changed in a good way.

The Only thing u r worried about is if u r executing or not to which my answer is "yes"..

Aside from that..I have been seeing the signs of execution as well but I am so tired from past 5 days or maybe I am unmotivated that even posting an update feels like a chore to me.. I hate this

thanks bro, and ive calculated that my month will end on 27th April so I have then to decide to move to B.

really I dont sound worried? I think that could be because im not focused on procrastination and studies because there wasnt any point in expecting the subs to fix that since I was stonewalling them. I trusted DMSI being the most current tech to show me if I stonewall still or not. According to Shannon im not stonewalling now since its clear ive executed the NO FAP part of DMSI. So this reassures me but yeah im not left wondering why nothing else is happening and since im using DMSI im expecting it to help me with girls not that I was seeking this to begin with anyway. As of yet im not getting anywhere with any girl :/ but yeah I dont sound worried?

yeah exactly all im concerned with is am I executing and more than just fapping because the fapping stopped automatically. I didnt try to stop it or intend to stop it. Thats why in the past whenever Shannon said during my MLS time that I was relying on the sub and others here were saying this I found it nonsensical because the subs job is to rescript your subconscious so that new actions are done effortlessly and automatically which is clearly the case with me not fapping now.

really what signs of execution have you noticed yourself?

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2 - from page 3; post #49 - **Warning: Bad Language** - Tesla - 04-11-2018

Howdy Jake. You had asked for my input, here it goes:

Quote:I guess looking back I could see that I was making all the effort or most of it. She did at one point come and sit by my feet/legs on the floor and chatted to me but I cant read into that.

I cant say for sure that I noticed any IOI or any attempts to be within my sphere/personal space etc.

The part I bolded out- Major IOI. She's at your feet man. In your space. Signals don't much stronger than that. "Private Jokes?" Do any of these involve any kind of kino, such as poking? If so, escalate (Kino Escalation).

So, after finally reading everything about you and PotsGirl (Since you told me this was the one you're interested most in), here's my take on it:

You guys are texting way too much. You're feeding into her frame and doubleing down any time she reciprocates attention, which is bad because it makes her bored. Women like to chase- The point of DMSI is to make women chase you. You have to be the one who is in high demand. I'll get more into that in a moment-

But that being said, I have this to say:

The fact she is replying to you- When she replies, if she makes an effort to reply back to you, it does mean she is interested in seeing you again.

The point of texting isn't to have these prolonged two+ hour conversations. You want to reserve those kind of things for when you two are interacting in person, to open up romantic possibilities. Sex first, relationship later. You're acting like you're in a relationship with this woman despite never even having had sex with her.

So here are my tips for you:

Reduce the frequency you are texting women, first and foremost, and never be the one to send the last text (Aka, the “Good Night!”) The ratio should always be somewhere around 3:2 or 3:1 or more (Woman texting you:Man texting back). As a man who is in high demand, you should not be texting her immediately after she sends you a message. Sometimes you need to bite the bullet and urge to reply quickly back, and wait a couple of hours so her hamster can build more intrigue.

This is what I call “Text Baking.” Depending on how hot you think the girl is, you let the text message bake anywhere between an hour or two, to 24 hours. Whenever a text message is received, it hits the dopamine receptors. You know that feeling of slight excitement or ‘relief’ when you get a text message or a ‘ping!’ and you think, ooh, it’s her? Yeah, that’s the kind of excitement you want to create within her. If you’re constantly messaging and messaging and messaging her, you build up a fatigue to that, hence why she appeared to be initially interested, but is now becoming increasingly unresponsive or (by your perception) less receptive to doing things with you. You want to hit her dopamine receptors.

Now, back to what I was saying earlier- As long as she continues to at least text you back, that means the interest is still there. So- How do we capitalize on this?

Truth be told, this is a MASSIVE topic that I am currently, coincidentally enough, preparing a presentation and discussion for, but I will not disclose the details on that here. That being said, here are the crucial goals you need to know when it comes to texting:

One of the goals is to incite emotion. There are several different types of emotions- For example, two of them are humor and surprise/shock. I.E – The text you sent, is it making her laugh? Is it adding value to her life? Good. Was she receptive to it? Great! Now respond in a manner that relates back to something she mentioned earlier or something you discussed prior, and frame it to set logistics, which brings me to the second, and PRIMARY goal, for texting:

Set logistics. – Set a date, time, and place to meet up with her so you can get her into your frame. Try to keep the questions and question marks to a minimum when setting logistics. Take charge. Make statements. A man who takes charge is very attractive to a woman. The longer you put this off, the more and more you’re playing into her frame, risking getting friendzoned or ghosted.

Now here’s the bad news: You’re already completely enveloped in her frame. I can tell just based off of the journal entries I’ve been reading. When she’s on the forefront of your mind, and you’re looking to your phone to see if she replied back to you, that means you are completely in her frame. You need to make an adjustment and pivot. You need to get her invested in you, and the only way you can do that is to be the one she reaches out to more and texts more, versus you.

Now, that all being said, sure, there will be a point where you can do what I call “Rapid Rapport” as a high demand man- This is where you’re, for example, having a cigarette on the bench outside on your break from work reading some article online on your phone, and you notice you got a text back from her. You can do a text back and forth exchange, and this lasts for about maybe say, eh, 15-20 minutes, to provide an example. This is the window where you can bant a little, setting logistics hopefully, and then you have a period where you don’t reply to her messages at all for two hours or more (Because you’re busy and don’t have time). Don't be like, BRB or whatever either, just disappear. Make her think about it or wonder. Be mysterious- And when you DO get back to her, don't explain yourself or anything like that; just resume the conversation as if nothing happened.

Alright- Whew. Now, let me recap- Stop having these super long dumb ass whatsapp/text conversations with women. You’re not doing yourself any favors. The more things you say, the more reasons you are giving her to not see you or fuck you. Don’t just randomly text her saying “Yo” or “Sup” or “Hello” either. None of these one-liners. For your homework, don’t even say things like, “Hey How’s it going?” as your text message…Attempt to make every message you send add value of some kind to her emotion- BUT…Be careful not to fall into the trap and mistake many men make of ‘doubling-down’ on that emotion. In other words, if you send her something funny, and she laughs from it, don’t continue just sending her continuously sending funny shit to press the same exact button; it’s like a dance. If you keep doing the same thing over and over and over again, you’re going to be known as ‘that funny guy’ and build fatigue.

You don’t want to build fatigue. You want her to get a hit of dopamine when she receives a message from you. You need to turn a text message from you into a special event for her. You want her thinking about you. She’s no doubt talking to other guys- You want her to look at her phone, see a text message from another guy, and wish it was one actually from you. You never want her response to be ”oh it’s THAT guy again.”

So again:

Text less frequently – You’re in high demand and having an awesome life.
Text to incite emotions – You need to be adding value to her life.
Text to set up logistics – You need to get her out to date you and eventually fuck you.

Does that make sense? Alright. Now that I have the text messaging stuff out of the way, onto some pro-tips on building sexual tension:

Never overtly communicate sexual interest. That turns women off and turns them away. It is best to covertly communicate this via kino escalation. Make jokes out of things that are sexual innuendos, things like that. Women prefer to go out on the pretense that you’re hanging out to have fun; and then ‘whoops we just happened to kiss’ or ‘whoops you know things just kind of happened and now we’re having sex. This is called plausible deniability. Once you've banged a few times or established a sexual relationship, then it becomes safe where you can more overtly communicate whatever intentions.

When she was at your feet, I probably would have patted her head to have her look up to me and be tongue-in-cheek saying, Hey, I kind of like this view.

And then, watch and observe as the magic unfolds from there.

I think one of the big problems DMSI is running into so far is that it's working for people, but they're ignorant or unaware of the signals being thrown their way and unable/unfamiliar on how to actually act on them.

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2 - from page 3; post #49 - **Warning: Bad Language** - Jake2015 - 04-12-2018

(04-11-2018, 11:25 AM)Tesla Wrote: Howdy Jake. You had asked for my input, here it goes:

Quote:I guess looking back I could see that I was making all the effort or most of it. She did at one point come and sit by my feet/legs on the floor and chatted to me but I cant read into that.

I cant say for sure that I noticed any IOI or any attempts to be within my sphere/personal space etc.

The part I bolded out- Major IOI. She's at your feet man. In your space. Signals don't much stronger than that. "Private Jokes?" Do any of these involve any kind of kino, such as poking? If so, escalate (Kino Escalation).

So, after finally reading everything about you and PotsGirl (Since you told me this was the one you're interested most in), here's my take on it:

You guys are texting way too much. You're feeding into her frame and doubleing down any time she reciprocates attention, which is bad because it makes her bored. Women like to chase- The point of DMSI is to make women chase you. You have to be the one who is in high demand. I'll get more into that in a moment-

But that being said, I have this to say:

The fact she is replying to you- When she replies, if she makes an effort to reply back to you, it does mean she is interested in seeing you again.

The point of texting isn't to have these prolonged two+ hour conversations. You want to reserve those kind of things for when you two are interacting in person, to open up romantic possibilities. Sex first, relationship later. You're acting like you're in a relationship with this woman despite never even having had sex with her.

So here are my tips for you:

Reduce the frequency you are texting women, first and foremost, and never be the one to send the last text (Aka, the “Good Night!”) The ratio should always be somewhere around 3:2 or 3:1 or more (Woman texting you:Man texting back). As a man who is in high demand, you should not be texting her immediately after she sends you a message. Sometimes you need to bite the bullet and urge to reply quickly back, and wait a couple of hours so her hamster can build more intrigue.

This is what I call “Text Baking.” Depending on how hot you think the girl is, you let the text message bake anywhere between an hour or two, to 24 hours. Whenever a text message is received, it hits the dopamine receptors. You know that feeling of slight excitement or ‘relief’ when you get a text message or a ‘ping!’ and you think, ooh, it’s her? Yeah, that’s the kind of excitement you want to create within her. If you’re constantly messaging and messaging and messaging her, you build up a fatigue to that, hence why she appeared to be initially interested, but is now becoming increasingly unresponsive or (by your perception) less receptive to doing things with you. You want to hit her dopamine receptors.

Now, back to what I was saying earlier- As long as she continues to at least text you back, that means the interest is still there. So- How do we capitalize on this?

Truth be told, this is a MASSIVE topic that I am currently, coincidentally enough, preparing a presentation and discussion for, but I will not disclose the details on that here. That being said, here are the crucial goals you need to know when it comes to texting:

One of the goals is to incite emotion. There are several different types of emotions- For example, two of them are humor and surprise/shock. I.E – The text you sent, is it making her laugh? Is it adding value to her life? Good. Was she receptive to it? Great! Now respond in a manner that relates back to something she mentioned earlier or something you discussed prior, and frame it to set logistics, which brings me to the second, and PRIMARY goal, for texting:

Set logistics. – Set a date, time, and place to meet up with her so you can get her into your frame. Try to keep the questions and question marks to a minimum when setting logistics. Take charge. Make statements. A man who takes charge is very attractive to a woman. The longer you put this off, the more and more you’re playing into her frame, risking getting friendzoned or ghosted.

Now here’s the bad news: You’re already completely enveloped in her frame. I can tell just based off of the journal entries I’ve been reading. When she’s on the forefront of your mind, and you’re looking to your phone to see if she replied back to you, that means you are completely in her frame. You need to make an adjustment and pivot. You need to get her invested in you, and the only way you can do that is to be the one she reaches out to more and texts more, versus you.

Now, that all being said, sure, there will be a point where you can do what I call “Rapid Rapport” as a high demand man- This is where you’re, for example, having a cigarette on the bench outside on your break from work reading some article online on your phone, and you notice you got a text back from her. You can do a text back and forth exchange, and this lasts for about maybe say, eh, 15-20 minutes, to provide an example. This is the window where you can bant a little, setting logistics hopefully, and then you have a period where you don’t reply to her messages at all for two hours or more (Because you’re busy and don’t have time). Don't be like, BRB or whatever either, just disappear. Make her think about it or wonder. Be mysterious- And when you DO get back to her, don't explain yourself or anything like that; just resume the conversation as if nothing happened.

Alright- Whew. Now, let me recap- Stop having these super long dumb ass whatsapp/text conversations with women. You’re not doing yourself any favors. The more things you say, the more reasons you are giving her to not see you or **** you. Don’t just randomly text her saying “Yo” or “Sup” or “Hello” either. None of these one-liners. For your homework, don’t even say things like, “Hey How’s it going?” as your text message…Attempt to make every message you send add value of some kind to her emotion- BUT…Be careful not to fall into the trap and mistake many men make of ‘doubling-down’ on that emotion. In other words, if you send her something funny, and she laughs from it, don’t continue just sending her continuously sending funny shit to press the same exact button; it’s like a dance. If you keep doing the same thing over and over and over again, you’re going to be known as ‘that funny guy’ and build fatigue.

You don’t want to build fatigue. You want her to get a hit of dopamine when she receives a message from you. You need to turn a text message from you into a special event for her. You want her thinking about you. She’s no doubt talking to other guys- You want her to look at her phone, see a text message from another guy, and wish it was one actually from you. You never want her response to be ”oh it’s THAT guy again.”

So again:

Text less frequently – You’re in high demand and having an awesome life.
Text to incite emotions – You need to be adding value to her life.
Text to set up logistics – You need to get her out to date you and eventually **** you.

Does that make sense? Alright. Now that I have the text messaging stuff out of the way, onto some pro-tips on building sexual tension:

Never overtly communicate sexual interest. That turns women off and turns them away. It is best to covertly communicate this via kino escalation. Make jokes out of things that are sexual innuendos, things like that. Women prefer to go out on the pretense that you’re hanging out to have fun; and then ‘whoops we just happened to kiss’ or ‘whoops you know things just kind of happened and now we’re having sex. This is called plausible deniability. Once you've banged a few times or established a sexual relationship, then it becomes safe where you can more overtly communicate whatever intentions.

When she was at your feet, I probably would have patted her head to have her look up to me and be tongue-in-cheek saying, Hey, I kind of like this view.

And then, watch and observe as the magic unfolds from there.

I think one of the big problems DMSI is running into so far is that it's working for people, but they're ignorant or unaware of the signals being thrown their way and unable/unfamiliar on how to actually act on them.

WOW amazing! thank you so much Tesla.

Theres alot here for me to read, re-read and internalise so im going to leave this post here for all to read too incase it helps others.

There wasnt any kino unfortunately and tbh ive no idea what to do if there even was lol.

Ive started day 1 of 3rd cycle of Track A and I wont update the forum unless anything new happens, for now im letting this post from Tesla stay Smile

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2 - from page 3; post #49 - **Warning: Bad Language** - Jake2015 - 04-15-2018

Sunday 15th April 2018 - Day 51, 3rd cycle - day 4. - Track A
Time: 1.36pm
Not listened to todays loop as yet.

Data:
No Fap: 51days

Porn doesnt have much of an effect on me, which has been the case up and down before DMSI and throughout my 3.2 journey.

Not been to uni for 2 weeks due to Easter.

This has enabled me to:

1) Drink water - I now drink 4-5 Litres and piss/go to the mens alot - I hope I can maintain this during a full day at uni. Summer is finally here which makes it easier to drink water and have a more upbeat positive frame of mind.

2) Im not eating junk between meals and only eating meals which are not healthy themselves but its a good start and this is due to the water intake.

3) I am doing my 10mins morning cardio every morning. I wake up and think I wont do it and then just do it because I dont feel any reason why not lol.

4) I am growing my facial hair so that I can get it groomed and styled to look more alpha. I tend to be clean shaven. This is due to advice from 2 friends. 1 who knows about PotsGirl who said for now leave here and focus on yourself (same advice from Tesla Smile ) and to maybe grow my facial hair, dye it to remove the grey strands and then to have it styled and perhaps shorten my thinning hair to an almost bald look. The other friend, said the same and said he would take me to his barbers on tuesday as he rates him highly. Incase he flakes on me, ive made an appointment with my barber anyway.

5) I have had a sore left hip for around the last 4 days, no idea why and doubt its DMSI but will contact my physio and ask them for advice.

6) No change or difference with girls. I have been out last few days to 1 awesome restaurant with a nice scenic view and have more of a desire to go to nice places for meals and to chill with friends etc.

7) No change with girls or females. Not heard from any girls last few days or past week. Im keeping my distance from PotsGirl, who I do like, and will just focus on bringing my weight down, improving my self image and also trying to get into my studying which im still procrastinating on.

8) I got my macros from my personal trainer, more like an online personal trainer tbh and ive got to plan my diet, and daily eating and supplement regime. I have been wanting to get into all this for the past 3 years that I have been at this uni so far but unfortunately wasnt able to due to many many new obstacles that came when I came to this country as a foreign mature student. I hope to get my healthy eating started by next week.

9) I discussed with a friend and we will work at having only 2 days at uni, by cramming all the classes into 2 days with different groups and that way to have 3 days to chill. Friday is going to be the chilling day where we will organise going for a meal or doing something with a group.

not much else to report unfortunately. thanks for reading.

oh and I may jump back onto Track B once a month has been done of A, to see if I feel any more of a push or difference because A is not showing me any indication that anything is happening except for no fapping.

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2 - from page 3; post #49 - **Warning: Bad Language** - Jake2015 - 04-16-2018

Monday 16th April 2018 - Day 52, 3rd cycle - day 5. - Track A
Time: 11.10pm
Listening to loop now.

Data:
No Fap: 52days
Desire for porn has gone I think it is safe to say.
Desire for girls however hasnt gone thankfully lol.

Not much else to report really.

Shannon has replied to my questions so im pasting it all here ....

(04-16-2018, 11:00 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 01:24 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: @Shannon

Hey Shannon, hope you're doing well bud.

1)I am not sleepy or tired when I listen to DMSI 3.2 A yet I was when I listened to B. I wondered if this tells you anything about me as a listener, perhaps that its proof the sub is working on me? Does this mean maybe B was working on me better and I should go back to B?

It means you were interacting one differently than you are interacting with the other. The one that made you tired was causing you to use more energy for some reason.

Quote:2)and so far its 52days no fap ONLY, so shall I increase the number of loops?

If you'd like to try 2 a day, go ahead.

Quote:I am hoping that there is some H & C taking place, but honestly after 52days I cant tell.

Well obviously I can't either. Smile

Quote:3) Is there a chance the sub has stopped working and all im going to get is just no fapping? lol

If you're getting any effects at all, the sub is working.

Quote:4) I may after 1 month of A give 1 month of B a try again, so I only need to have 1 days break and then jump back and forth yes?

thanks very much in advance my friend.

Yes.

So what do you all think, shall I give 2 loops a try?

Shall I give B a try again for 1month?

thanks

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2 - from page 3; post #49 - **Warning: Bad Language** - Zane - 04-16-2018

(04-16-2018, 12:15 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: Monday 16th April 2018 - Day 52, 3rd cycle - day 5. - Track A
Time: 11.10pm
Listening to loop now.

Data:
No Fap: 52days
Desire for porn has gone I think it is safe to say.
Desire for girls however hasnt gone thankfully lol.

Not much else to report really.

Shannon has replied to my questions so im pasting it all here ....

(04-16-2018, 11:00 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 01:24 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: @Shannon

Hey Shannon, hope you're doing well bud.

1)I am not sleepy or tired when I listen to DMSI 3.2 A yet I was when I listened to B. I wondered if this tells you anything about me as a listener, perhaps that its proof the sub is working on me? Does this mean maybe B was working on me better and I should go back to B?

It means you were interacting one differently than you are interacting with the other. The one that made you tired was causing you to use more energy for some reason.

Quote:2)and so far its 52days no fap ONLY, so shall I increase the number of loops?

If you'd like to try 2 a day, go ahead.

Quote:I am hoping that there is some H & C taking place, but honestly after 52days I cant tell.

Well obviously I can't either. Smile

Quote:3) Is there a chance the sub has stopped working and all im going to get is just no fapping? lol

If you're getting any effects at all, the sub is working.

Quote:4) I may after 1 month of A give 1 month of B a try again, so I only need to have 1 days break and then jump back and forth yes?

thanks very much in advance my friend.

Yes.

So what do you all think, shall I give 2 loops a try?

Shall I give B a try again for 1month?

thanks

GO! GO!! GO!!!!

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2 - from page 3; post #49 - **Warning: Bad Language** - Tesla - 04-18-2018

I'm still on DMSI 3.2b, and plan on using it until I reach 42 days (3 days ASRB). I'll switch to version A aftewards and see if anything happens/changes.

Get on that bulldozer. Wink

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2 - from page 3; post #49 - **Warning: Bad Language** - Jake2015 - 04-20-2018

Day 56

Fri 20 April 2018 - 3.2B - Day 1, Cycle 1 (1.1)
Listening to loop as I type.

So guys im back on track B.

After Zane's and Tesla's replies and realising that im on my 1 day break yesterday anyway, I decided to jump straight onto B.

There is nothing to report tbh but maybe you all will disagree.

1) Im drinking water only now. However today I feel sick/unwell due to a big ass 3 scoop ice cream cone I had yesterday so had some coke zero today and some chocolate too which I havent in a while.

2) I have been exercising for a couple of days and I now wont until I feel better but im doing something otherwise in that area.

3) I am growing a beard. Dont have great growth but im doing it to look more alpha.

4) Im getting absolutely nothing though from girls as of yet. No matter how often I look out for IOIs im getting and noticing nothing. The last things I got as far as im concerned were IOIs were from fight girl leaning and holding me as we watched a movie at the house party 2-3weeks ago and the other was from potsgirl being on the phone to me for 2hrs.

5) I havent fapped for 56days

6) Desire for porn has greatly reduced if not gone. I mean I dont actually give a shit about porn so much but I am going on the swingers dating site to chat to anyone - it has pics of naked women but honestly I look at them and get no arousal at all.

7) My dick feels dead - literally like a floppy dead snake, and has done now for a while which has worried me but yesterday it did get almost hard to hard for no reason so im glad it can still wake up if need to.

thats all for now.

Also I dont actually have time to do 2loops. I had hoped I could but with exams looming closer and stuff I just dont have 2hours to give to sit down with headphones in my day.

So 1 loop it is.

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2 - from page 3; post #49 - **Warning: Bad Language** - Jake2015 - 04-29-2018

Sun 29th April 2018

Friday 20th April was my last listen I think of DMSI (the last post above this). I cant remember exactly so im going to go by this date.

I will explain why.

The sun finally came out. Temperatures reached 26C and it was amazing.

I felt like I wanted to get out more, I dont know if this is DMSI, or if it was my attempt to impress Potsgirl with snaps (snapchat pics) of me going out or both or neither.

I went to the ZOO, I went out with my buddy clubbing, havent here in this city for 3 years and also went to a strip club.

He and I were horny and then I got laid with one of the dancers, a service that is offered if you catch my drift, which was ok nothing amazing but that was it.

I was out, id come home around 4pm or 5pm and be too tired to play DMSI.

After getting laid with the dancer, I have been fapping 3 or 4 times a day and watching porn (to fap obviously lol)

So ive no idea if all this was DMSI or not.

I have not got anything to say regarding hot girls or girls I like.

When we went clubbing I didnt know how to read for any IOI or anything and I didnt approach any girls as I didnt know what to do if I did.

So I hadnt fapped for 56days was my result.

I will start DMSI B again today on my flight, as im flying home to UK for 1 week today.

I also need to go into Monk Mode (as Tesla calls it) and focus on myself, my weight, my diet, my studies and my game.

My friend wants to go clubbing again because he postulated since we were having a good time thats when the girls near us got closer - no idea if that is a sound theory or not but hes pumped and tbh i would if i was on holiday but I am at uni afterall so need to try and refocus on me again.

I hope that DMSI will help me.