Subliminal Talk
Freeing myself from Anxiety - ARA 5.5G Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Freeing myself from Anxiety - ARA 5.5G Journal (/Thread-Freeing-myself-from-Anxiety-ARA-5-5G-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

Freeing myself from Anxiety - ARA 5.5G Journal - racktree - 02-09-2018

I want to start with, I was not going to write a journal but interesting things happened already which made me curious and decided to share with others.

I used ARA for just 3 nights so far. It is day four now. I am now more calm, with definitely less anxiety. This is surprisingly great!

Before purchasing it I read on the program's description the follow:

Quote:"It is aimed at not just calming anxiety, but helping you permanently overcome and outgrow it and whatever causes and triggers it for you when it is used as long term programming. That means that if you use this program long enough, it has the potential to help you permanently move past what caused your anxiety."

As I am aware of what causes my anxiety, parasites and viruses, I doubted that it can make these causes go away as I have been fighting them for years now. But at the back of my mind I was curious of what can happen as I've seen other programs doing miracles for others.

Fast forward 3 days later. I hate sugar and I eat very very very consciously.

My struggle all these years was the diet. Because of other health conditions I have I can't just stop sugar and carbohydrates. I crave them and I need them to digest properly or else I have really hard time with gastritis and GERD.

I feel that I might be naive to say that this happened in just 3 days of using ARA. However this seems so weird and I can't find any other reasons of why I feel the way I feel and why I cut down on sugar, white bread, white rice, junk food and fast food. My intuition tells me to eat foods like eggs, chicken, carrot, cucumber and other healthy for my situation foods. But it doesn't stop there. My mind demands that I only eat this.

Will update soon on this theory Smile

RE: Freeing myself from Anxiety - ARA 5.5G Journal - Zane - 02-09-2018

You are not the only one to have feel its effects within 3 days. Some thought it was placebo but it's not. I am also give this sub a shoot soon.

Anxiety is a major problem for me. Will give it a shot as soon as I am done with DRA.

RE: Freeing myself from Anxiety - ARA 5.5G Journal - Giacomonos - 02-09-2018

(02-09-2018, 10:11 AM)Zane Wrote: You are not the only one to have feel its effects within 3 days. Some thought it was placebo but it's not. I am also give this sub a shoot soon.

Anxiety is a major problem for me. Will give it a shot as soon as I am done with DRA.

Stefioan, let us know!

Zane, how you doin with Dra? I'm doing pretty good, with my highs and lows.

RE: Freeing myself from Anxiety - ARA 5.5G Journal - racktree - 02-09-2018

I have specific dreams every single night since I started ARA.

All dreams are moments of my past where I was in extreme or long-term frustration.

RE: Freeing myself from Anxiety - ARA 5.5G Journal - Zane - 02-11-2018

(02-09-2018, 07:57 AM)stefioan Wrote: I want to start with, I was not going to write a journal but interesting things happened already which made me curious and decided to share with others.

I used ARA for just 3 nights so far. It is day four now. I am now more calm, with definitely less anxiety. This is surprisingly great!

Before purchasing it I read on the program's description the follow:

Quote:"It is aimed at not just calming anxiety, but helping you permanently overcome and outgrow it and whatever causes and triggers it for you when it is used as long term programming. That means that if you use this program long enough, it has the potential to help you permanently move past what caused your anxiety."

As I am aware of what causes my anxiety, parasites and viruses, I doubted that it can make these causes go away as I have been fighting them for years now. But at the back of my mind I was curious of what can happen as I've seen other programs doing miracles for others.

Fast forward 3 days later. I hate sugar and I eat very very very consciously.

My struggle all these years was the diet. Because of other health conditions I have I can't just stop sugar and carbohydrates. I crave them and I need them to digest properly or else I have really hard time with gastritis and GERD.

I feel that I might be naive to say that this happened in just 3 days of using ARA. However this seems so weird and I can't find any other reasons of why I feel the way I feel and why I cut down on sugar, white bread, white rice, junk food and fast food. My intuition tells me to eat foods like eggs, chicken, carrot, cucumber and other healthy for my situation foods. But it doesn't stop there. My mind demands that I only eat this.

Will update soon on this theory Smile

That sugar and carbo craving might be a way for ur mind to escape stress and worry. Weird thing is that I got my stress and anxiety in control when I started MLS-5.5G but it actually took me two run to get to that level. When u are calm and relaxed u don't need sugar and stuff to escape.. In few days it might even happened tha u might feel repulsed by it lik I do.. Yesterday I had an Ice-cream and god it had s much sugar in it that I felt as if I am torching my body by eating it.. Also. I used to drink tea alot now I just don't like it..

RE: Freeing myself from Anxiety - ARA 5.5G Journal - Zane - 02-11-2018

(02-09-2018, 03:27 PM)Giacomonos Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 10:11 AM)Zane Wrote: You are not the only one to have feel its effects within 3 days. Some thought it was placebo but it's not. I am also give this sub a shoot soon.

Stefioan, let us know!

Same brother, Having Highs and lows. Sometimes I question what should I do with my life. As I feel I have missed so many things when I was a kid. Its like I never got to enjoy my childhood

RE: Freeing myself from Anxiety - ARA 5.5G Journal - Jake2015 - 02-11-2018

(02-11-2018, 01:19 AM)Zane Wrote:

Stefioan, let us know!

Same brother, Having Highs and lows. Sometimes I question what should I do with my life. As I feel I have missed so many things when I was a kid. Its like I never got to enjoy my childhood

Having a childhood is better than having no childhood. Sometimes we wonder why didnt we enjoy this or that but that is the curve ball life threw at us. Dont look at the past, every day is a change to change your now and redirect your future.

RE: Freeing myself from Anxiety - ARA 5.5G Journal - racktree - 02-13-2018

This is going really good!

I feel relaxed, safe and secure. I don't feel that I am hunted down by life and its obligations. I enjoy myself with whatever I am doing or working with.

Dreams continue every night. Sometimes I remember more than one frustration themed dreams.

The sugar craving is not back and I am eating way less junk food.

That's the dream! I hope things continue like that. I really needed this relaxation period and I feel my body and organs really enjoying it.

RE: Freeing myself from Anxiety - ARA 5.5G Journal - StridingStrider - 02-13-2018

(02-11-2018, 01:19 AM)Zane Wrote:

Stefioan, let us know!

I feel ya. Sometimes it feels like I never grew up. Like I'm dragging 5-10 years behind my age.

RE: Freeing myself from Anxiety - ARA 5.5G Journal - Shannon - 02-15-2018

Sugars and starches that become sugars can result in anxiety by causing brain chemistry imbalances. You may have been craving them in some sort of pleasure seeking to relieve the very anxiety they were causing. Much like smokers seek nicotine to relieve the cravings that the nicotine itself causes...

RE: Freeing myself from Anxiety - ARA 5.5G Journal - racktree - 02-18-2018

I had some bold struggle with ARA where my subconscious was terrified of running it. I asked Shannon about it:

(02-16-2018, 02:36 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(02-16-2018, 02:07 PM)stefioan Wrote: Hi Shannon,

I have been on ARA for the last 10 days. All was well until Day 8 (two days ago). In the night, the dream I had... better described as nightmare was really intense and I was feeling really bad all day. As I was getting closer and closer to sleep again and do my 3 loops of ARA I was getting more and more terrified and feeling something that I cannot describe. The physical feeling was that I might have a panic attack episode or something like that.

I decided to not run ARA last night and I am still thinking to not as well today and maybe do a 3-day break before I use it again.

I would love your insights and any tips like lowering the loops to 2 or running it once every 2 days or so. I understand it is the healing aspect but what happened was very very intense for me. I cannot tolerate it.

Thanks in advance.

You are dealing with a situation in which your subconscious is afraid and ARA is disrupting its fears. For some reason, this appears to be making your subconscious afraid of ARA. Perhaps you are suffering, consciously or subconsciously, from the false belief that "my fears keep me safe".

I suggest that you try this.

Take a few days off. Then run it for one night. Then take two days off, and run it for one night. Then take one night off, and run it for one night, and then try running it every night as instructed originally again. If this happens again, repeat the process. Eventually, it should stop.

Last night I restarted according to Shannon's instructions (run ARA again) and I will keep you guys posted.

RE: Freeing myself from Anxiety - ARA 5.5G Journal - racktree - 02-24-2018

It's been 3 nights I have listen to ARA consecutively.

I experience a lot of frustration and anger. It seems that a lot of old trauma and drama is surfacing.

I have been very shy and insecure today, something that I never felt the last 6-8 months because of AM6.

It seems that the next two to three months will be full of emotional releasing and it's side effects. Even though this is tough, now that I experienced days with no anxiety because of ARA, I can't see myself going back to where I was.

RE: Freeing myself from Anxiety - ARA 5.5G Journal - racktree - 02-25-2018

Broke my personal best of four consecutive days listening to ARA. Now its five. I "convinced" myself that is fine to listen in the end.

My mind is giving me so many reasons why I shouldn't listen like the self-sabotage I experience and the mood swings and that I do not love myself if I put pressure on me and that it might be better to make breaks here and there and that all will be good in the end but now I should not listen, etc etc. Very creative lol

RE: Freeing myself from Anxiety - ARA 5.5G Journal - racktree - 02-26-2018

Since I started the program again I have not experienced any of the vivid dreams and its been 3 days to feel any negative emotion clearing up. Also the chocolates and sugar craving is back.

I hope I didn't form any kind of resistance to the program.