Subliminal Talk
Am I also being effected by TID possibly? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Am I also being effected by TID possibly? (/Thread-Am-I-also-being-effected-by-TID-possibly)

Am I also being effected by TID possibly? - Raykon - 02-08-2018

Even though I haven't been on DMSI 3.1 for a while, but I am planning on doing 3.2 as soon as it comes out.

I haven't really been out the house to notice anything. It's hard to say what changes would be from SE that i'm running vs TID if I was being affected by it.

(not sure if I am)

RE: Am I also being effected by TID possibly? - Blacksheep - 02-08-2018

(....)

RE: Am I also being effected by TID possibly? - Raykon - 02-08-2018

(02-08-2018, 06:08 PM)Travis Wrote: See if girls look at you differently, and if more of them are looking at you. For me the difference is quite obvious DMSI/non-DMSI, but with only TID the effects are more subtle. Definitely noticeable in my case, YMMV

Okay I'll keep that in mind. But im still wondering am I supposed to be affected by TID like others. Even though I stopped using DMSI 3.1 for a while. but I still intend to use 3.2 right away. I'm not sure how TID is triggered that's why I'm asking.

I think I need Shannon or Ben's answer on this one but yeah I'll def look out for Ioi's in the mean time.

RE: Am I also being effected by TID possibly? - Determined - 02-08-2018

The real question is, what evidence do you have to support the idea that you're experiencing TID?

Because at the moment it just seems like speculation.

RE: Am I also being effected by TID possibly? - Raykon - 02-09-2018

(02-08-2018, 08:36 PM)Determined Wrote: The real question is, what evidence do you have to support the idea that you're experiencing TID?

You guys obviously still don't understand what im asking.

IM asking is it EVEN POSSIBLE for me to experience TID.

i never said i am experiencing it or I think I am. Im just wondering if its possible since I havent been on 3.1 for so long unlike majority of the DMSI users on the forums right now.

I just want to know if its a possibility for someone in my specific situation to be experiencing it.

The only evidence I can see of DMSI working is that my lyric writing is always really good when im on DMSI. I think DMSI also helped my rapping ability get better because when I was on it I was writing ALLOT more and allot better. Lately i've been bad.

But today I just wrote my best song.

Again thats not a big piece of evidence and could be totally coincidental. But that would be the only evidence so far I've noticed because I haven't been out much to be around allot of women or people.

RE: Am I also being effected by TID possibly? - samba99 - 02-09-2018

(02-09-2018, 01:40 PM)Raykon Wrote:
(02-08-2018, 08:36 PM)Determined Wrote: The real question is, what evidence do you have to support the idea that you're experiencing TID?

i never said i am experiencing it or I think I am. Im just wondering if its possible since I havent been on 3.1 for so long unlike majority of the DMSI users on the forums right now.

I just want to know if its a possibility for someone in my specific situation to be experiencing it.

The only evidence I can see of DMSI working is that my lyric writing is always really good when im on DMSI. I think DMSI also helped my rapping ability get better because when I was on it I was writing ALLOT more and allot better. Lately i've been bad.

Again thats not a big piece of evidence and could be totally coincidental. But that would be the only evidence so far I've noticed because I haven't been out much to be around allot of women or people.

The TID is a cause of 3.2 not 3.1 so you not running 3.1 in a long time got nothing to do with you experiencing TID or not. If you planning to run 3.2 soon, then yes it’s very likely for you to experience TID

RE: Am I also being effected by TID possibly? - Raykon - 02-10-2018

(02-09-2018, 10:24 PM)samba99 Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 01:40 PM)Raykon Wrote:

The TID is a cause of 3.2 not 3.1 so you not running 3.1 in a long time got nothing to do with you experiencing TID or not. If you planning to run 3.2 soon, then yes it’s very likely for you to experience TID

Okay that's interesting. Thanks!