Subliminal Talk
Psychic Self Defense - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Psychic Self Defense (/Thread-Psychic-Self-Defense)

Psychic Self Defense - ncbeareatingman - 10-24-2011

I Know you already have a title " Attract Positive Enegry" of which I have and of which I Love when I use it,havent in awhile but its excellent
This program covers a lot to sheild you from negativity,but what about when someone 'er one's are hurling heavy doses of negativity or stuff 'from negative dimensions',ect beyound the physical.
Having a title that would dissolve any un-deserved negative energy/shield/protect us in ALL dimensions I think would be truly outta site and yet just what the Doc. ordered,here in the physcial world,where soooo many many people are asleep yet use thier energies in negative ways that effect us not only emotionally but energetically as well as our
own - electro-magnetic field i.e. our "Aura".
Literally could produces miracles not to mention higher success,cuz there'd be less road blockages,along the way to going forward/moving forward and striving higher. We'd be getting 'zap' a lot less and 'energized' a heck of a lot more.Lemme know what chew think.
NcBearEatin'Man.

RE: Psychic Self Defense - DrDestiny - 10-25-2011

(10-24-2011, 03:46 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: I Know you already have a title " Attract Positive Enegry" of which I have and of which I Love when I use it,havent in awhile but its excellent
This program covers a lot to sheild you from negativity,but what about when someone 'er one's are hurling heavy doses of negativity or stuff 'from negative dimensions',ect beyound the physical.
Having a title that would dissolve any un-deserved negative energy/shield/protect us in ALL dimensions I think would be truly outta site and yet just what the Doc. ordered,here in the physcial world,where soooo many many people are asleep yet use thier energies in negative ways that effect us not only emotionally but energetically as well as our
own - electro-magnetic field i.e. our "Aura".
Literally could produces miracles not to mention higher success,cuz there'd be less road blockages,along the way to going forward/moving forward and striving higher. We'd be getting 'zap' a lot less and 'energized' a heck of a lot more.Lemme know what chew think.
NcBearEatin'Man.

Good idea NC Cool

RE: Psychic Self Defense - ncbeareatingman - 10-26-2011

thanx Destiny.;-)

RE: Psychic Self Defense - Shannon - 10-27-2011

Have you tried positive thinking/positive attitude? I am liking your idea, and I apparently thought of it about the same time you did (while I was driving), but the aforementioned title may be a significant help.

RE: Psychic Self Defense - ncbeareatingman - 10-28-2011

I already have postive thinking/positive attitude. This one: Physic Self Defense,is a bit different and yet would be 'modular' as most of your programs are to something like "discconect from other people's negativity' or 'attract positive energy",ect the fucntions of it would be multi-dimensional
in its dissolution of negativity from here and beyound while adding a positive spin on the experience,as well. Tired right now ,long week, thats the best I can do to explain it right now...perhaps you've a better way to share such or explain it. thanks anwho, NcBear.
PS: Ultra Success is still doing its very 'smoooth,effective thing" 4G and beyound is where its at,for
shure.

RE: Psychic Self Defense - Shannon - 10-28-2011

I know plenty enough to be able to create a very effective "Psychic Self Defense" program... just never thought anyone would want one.

RE: Psychic Self Defense - ncbeareatingman - 11-29-2011

Requests,Requests Requests for Psychic Self Defense....from Me and "Others"....NcBear.
PS: WE WANT IT.(wink)

RE: Psychic Self Defense - boromir - 11-29-2011

You got my my vote-big time!
I think the idea is awesome! Considering the constant negative barrage of crap I just went through today, a force field would have come in quite handy.

RE: Psychic Self Defense - taylord1984 - 12-18-2011

Got my vote Wink

RE: Psychic Self Defense - ncbeareatingman - 12-20-2011

cool! we're making progress. cheers and happy new year. Ncbear.

RE: Psychic Self Defense - jerryfibo83 - 02-05-2012

You most definitely have my vote on this one!

RE: Psychic Self Defense - ncbeareatingman - 06-09-2012

STILL HOpe you'[ll consider this title Shannon,when the time comes. I know yer busy busy busy with everything(understatement,Im shure) but wanted to keep this puppy in eye sight. Keith
"Psychic Self Defense"