Subliminal Talk
DMSI A vs DMSI B - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: DMSI A vs DMSI B (/Thread-DMSI-A-vs-DMSI-B)

DMSI A vs DMSI B - Mr Confidence - 02-01-2018

What is the benefit of switching to version B? Is it more powerful?

RE: DMSI A vs DMSI B - Shannon - 02-01-2018

It focuses more on execution because you're not trying to do the H&C at the same time. That makes it more powerful with regards to executing unless if you still need H&C, or you're using H&C as an excuse not to use B and thus execute.

RE: DMSI A vs DMSI B - Mr Confidence - 02-02-2018

Okay I have not used B yet because I just now finished 1 month of A. Therefore I will start with B today even though I might still need healing [horrible nightmares] . Unless it is disrespectful to Shannon since I am a tester, I would simply continue with DMSI B until 3.2 releases and switch without pause

RE: DMSI A vs DMSI B - Have at ye - 02-02-2018

(02-02-2018, 03:36 AM)Mr Confidence Wrote: Okay I have not used B yet because I just now finished 1 month of A. Therefore I will start with B today even though I might still need healing [horrible nightmares] . Unless it is disrespectful to Shannon since I am a tester, I would simply continue with DMSI B until 3.2 releases and switch without pause

Heh. You might want to do yourself a favor and take a break.

Seriously, turbulence between two powerful subliminal programs is no joke - especially ones that feature reality bending! And there are going to be *significant* changes between ver. 3.1 and 3.2.

RE: DMSI A vs DMSI B - Mr Confidence - 02-02-2018

Okay maybe I will use DMSI 3.1 B for just one week and see what happens, then take a break until 3.2 is released

RE: DMSI A vs DMSI B - Shannon - 02-07-2018

(02-02-2018, 12:23 PM)Mr Confidence Wrote: Okay maybe I will use DMSI 3.1 B for just one week and see what happens, then take a break until 3.2 is released

The MINIMUM break between one version of DMSI and another is 21 days. And with the new optimized P6, it really should be 35 days. I suspect you will find out the hard way what turbulence is otherwise.

RE: DMSI A vs DMSI B - Mr Confidence - 02-07-2018

Ok thanks for the information I was just curious how B would affect me and could not help myself. I will stop listening to the sub now and wait for 3.2. Don't know if I will be able to resist using 3.2 as soon as it releases since it's less than 21 days. Is there information as to what turbulences actually are (mood swings, depression, or something entirely different)

RE: DMSI A vs DMSI B - Have at ye - 02-07-2018

All of the above + lack of results in the time your subconscious sorts itself out, possibly migraine headaches (data processing overload), reversal of stated goals of the program (the "WTF do you want from me now" subconscious reaction), things that were going pretty well suddenly becoming extremely unstable situations (the "reality bending confusion" reaction - like trying to pull yourself into two contradictory realities at the same time, lol), nausea due to the aforementioned and possibly other things too numerous to name.

But, hey, maybe test it and tell us, lol. Big Grin

Seriously though, take the break. Wink