Subliminal Talk
Silence before the storm - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Silence before the storm (/Thread-Silence-before-the-storm)

Silence before the storm - racktree - 01-17-2018

Anyone else feeling it?

I was reading journals every day and the last couple of days there are very few posts. It seems that many are having a break for DMSI 3.2.

It's the silence before the storm Cool Let's see what the new version brings to all.

To wild experiences! Drinks

RE: Silence before the storm - Shawn - 01-17-2018

Usually we always had more storm than silence before DMSI release.

RE: Silence before the storm - DarthXedonias - 01-17-2018

(01-17-2018, 04:27 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: Usually we always had more storm than silence before DMSI release.

-snorts- Got that right. I'm surprised in the excitement that no one has miss said anything then someone takes offense and because of that a big fight has broken out yet. Seemed to always happen before when we have come close to a DMSI release.

With that said, I am somewhat interested in all the people reporting TID type experiences already. This is way more than last time. Granted, we were only aware of the TID phenonmon since 3.1.

RE: Silence before the storm - Benjamin - 01-18-2018

Personally I like the memes when it's close to being released the best.

RE: Silence before the storm - Shawn - 01-18-2018

(01-17-2018, 11:06 PM)DarthXedonias Wrote: With that said, I am somewhat interested in all the people reporting TID type experiences already.

I had some strange motivation boost lasting for a few days and then disappear. First it was work out motivation, after this fading out it was motivation to learn something that could bring me more income and a few days later it was motivation to clean my space. It was a really strong and very focused motivation, not something I usually experience, so maybe TID.

RE: Silence before the storm - DarthXedonias - 01-18-2018

(01-18-2018, 01:50 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(01-17-2018, 11:06 PM)DarthXedonias Wrote: With that said, I am somewhat interested in all the people reporting TID type experiences already.

I had some strange motivation boost lasting for a few days and then disappear. First it was work out motivation, after this fading out it was motivation to learn something that could bring me more income and a few days later it was motivation to clean my space. It was a really strong and very focused motivation, not something I usually experience, so maybe TID.

Its actually very interesting that you mention this because I have had something very similar happen over the past 2 weeks though it deals with 2 specific subjects. I actually just woke up right now and had a bunch of TID experiences last night that I'm going to write in my journal because I feel they are very telling and significant. Some of this was dreams but another part of it was recognizing certain things that were going on inside my head that definitely confirmed for me that TID is real.

Benjamin: Yeah right Ben. You just like it that last time we were waiting on you to change the links and everyone was posting in Shannon's discussion journal and trying to send energy to you to wake up. Then you walk into the forum posting a MEME trying to troll us ROFL!

RE: Silence before the storm - Benjamin - 01-18-2018

Quote:You just like it that last time we were waiting on you to change the links and everyone was posting in Shannon's discussion journal and trying to send energy to you to wake up. Then you walk into the forum posting a MEME trying to troll us ROFL!

Hahaha I forgot about that. It was fun. Big Grin