Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.2 it's official - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.2 it's official (/Thread-DMSI-3-2-it-s-official)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: DMSI 3.2 it's official - AlphaScorpio - 03-02-2018

Is it not possible to listen to 1 hour and 10 mins before bed or something? I always rip my earphones out when I go to sleep lol

RE: DMSI 3.2 it's official - ichigo - 03-02-2018

Try sellotaping over your ear once they're in - I use to do that when I went for a run, guaranteed they won't fall out unless you tear the sellotape off (I'm assuming these are in-ear headphones)

RE: DMSI 3.2 it's official - AlphaScorpio - 03-02-2018

(03-02-2018, 03:37 AM)ichigo Wrote: Try sellotaping over your ear once they're in - I use to do that when I went for a run, guaranteed they won't fall out unless you tear the sellotape off (I'm assuming these are in-ear headphones)

I genuinely tried this but would strip the tape off during sleep. super resistance lol

RE: DMSI 3.2 it's official - ichigo - 03-02-2018

(03-02-2018, 03:56 AM)AlphaScorpio Wrote:
(03-02-2018, 03:37 AM)ichigo Wrote: Try sellotaping over your ear once they're in - I use to do that when I went for a run, guaranteed they won't fall out unless you tear the sellotape off (I'm assuming these are in-ear headphones)

I genuinely tried this but would strip the tape off during sleep. super resistance lol

Lol wow that is super resistance. Maybe handcuff your hands to something so you can't tear it out once the sellotape is on. Lol

RE: DMSI 3.2 it's official - mat422 - 03-02-2018

Lol. Nah speakers are good. I'm usually asleep by 9 or 10. Prior to that im working on music and I don't have the time to listen. I can't really listen while working on music either because I need to hear the music and I'm pretty sure the subs effects will be compromised if the music interferes. Also that would mean if I'm playing it on my computer if I have to take a break I'd break the continuous listening requirement.

Speakers are really my best option at this point. It's not ideal, but it's my best alternative.

RE: DMSI 3.2 it's official - Shannon - 03-02-2018

(03-02-2018, 06:11 AM)mat422 Wrote: Lol. Nah speakers are good. I'm usually asleep by 9 or 10. Prior to that im working on music and I don't have the time to listen. I can't really listen while working on music either because I need to hear the music and I'm pretty sure the subs effects will be compromised if the music interferes. Also that would mean if I'm playing it on my computer if I have to take a break I'd break the continuous listening requirement.

Speakers are really my best option at this point. It's not ideal, but it's my best alternative.

Unless you are listening to music that triggers state shifting, it's not going to matter at all if you listen to DMSI ultrasonic while you do your musical thing.

RE: DMSI 3.2 it's official - mat422 - 03-03-2018

(03-02-2018, 12:55 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-02-2018, 06:11 AM)mat422 Wrote: Lol. Nah speakers are good. I'm usually asleep by 9 or 10. Prior to that im working on music and I don't have the time to listen. I can't really listen while working on music either because I need to hear the music and I'm pretty sure the subs effects will be compromised if the music interferes. Also that would mean if I'm playing it on my computer if I have to take a break I'd break the continuous listening requirement.

Unless you are listening to music that triggers state shifting, it's not going to matter at all if you listen to DMSI ultrasonic while you do your musical thing.

Oh cool. I'm not too knowledgeable on state shifting, but is it possible for regular music to do that? I know I have some old projects that are linked to more difficult times in my life. There's definitely a sort of emotional recall that happens, don't know if that would qualify as state shifting.

RE: DMSI 3.2 it's official - mat422 - 03-03-2018

DMSI has me digging deeper and deeper into my own mind. Let me tell you, it gets strange. I have this certain subself that is afraid of dying. That's why I've still been partially resisting. It thinks that the goals of dmsi will eradicate it. I'm communicating with it now, asking it what it wants, how we can get there together, and how I don't want to change it or destroy it. Instead of bullying it into complying, I'm trying to understand what it's so afraid of. Part of the reason is it values it's authenticity. I've struggled in life, a lot. Some of the things that caused me to struggle were actually my strengths. Things like sensitivity, empathy, and being more of an idealist and striving for more. I had a period in my life where I tried to get rid of these things and suppress them. I was functional, but I wasn't alive. There was a deep void in my being, as if I wasn't whole or a complete person. This subself thinks we are going back to that vs me elevating it and giving it the life it longs for. We have to come to a compromise where I embrace myself fully as I am with authenticity, but also that I make improvements where I have weaknesses.

Instead of this back and forth "I'm in control!", "No, I'm in control!" thing. Trying to work together more. I'm pretty much juggling two identities in my head now and it's incredibly trippy. I've even let my hair grow out more, similar to when I was in high school. There's actually a physical manifestation of my old self. This is going to sound kind of nuts, but I feel like I'm myself again. Like these past few years I was someone completely different. I'd look at childhood photos and I didn't identify with them. But now I look at them and I feel more of a connection. I think I honestly lost myself, if that's even possible. Buried under layers and layers of protective identities and masks. But then I consciously forgot that I did that and had no awareness of it. It's like I was pursuing all this self improvement to run away from myself instead of further embracing who I am.

I don't know how this is happening if I'm only running side B. Feels an awful lot like healing and clearing to me.

RE: DMSI 3.2 it's official - mat422 - 03-04-2018

After a lot of internal dialogue, I feel the two competing parts of my mind are in harmony. Prior to this it seems like I was consciously forcing myself to execute the script, but if I didn't keep up with it, once I relaxed or focused my attention away the subconscious took over and shut stuff down. I didn't realize how much mental energy I was expending and just how much I was fighting with my subconscious. Basically I was utilizing the subliminal in the most inefficient way possible. I can't say for certain yet, but now it feels like I'm not forcing myself. It feels more like an energy of directed focus that feels good humming away in the background.

After all this I noticed the aura a lot more. Feels like an airy sort of magnetic sensation on my body. Much less internal tension in my muscles as well. A feeling of calm as well. Maybe a turning point for me, I'll have to see.

I'm suspecting Shannon improved a module in DMSI for better communication with the subconscious. I've been able to work out the obstacles I've been coming across as more of a team vs dominating and it's making all the difference.

RE: DMSI 3.2 it's official - mat422 - 03-05-2018

Well that's a big fat nope. I'm falling into that trap of convincing myself I'm moving forward when I'm not. Figuring out things, getting insights, breakthroughs, etc. I overthink everything, every single goddamn thing in my life and I'm tired of it. These don't get me anywhere, they are just more distractions from my subconscious mind to get me to avoid to execute. The whole "no wait! You have to do this first!" But you know what? It's always something. Something ALWAYS has to be done first before I'm ready and I'm done doing that.

Last time I started executing hard I developed a massive headache and my mind started telling me something was wrong and that this wasn't the right way to go about things. I spooked it I guess.

No more of this whole figuring out thing. Attempting to speak to the subconscious, finding out where fear comes from, trying to let go of emotional pain and issues, etc. No more over complicating all this when the simple solution is to just stop messing around and just be who I want to be with the help of this sub. No more living in a reality where I have to focus on endless healing and fixing myself.

And now here comes the anger. Done dealing with this nonsense, so fed up with it, so fed up with taking never ending detours from happiness in my life.

RE: DMSI 3.2 it's official - mat422 - 03-07-2018

Trying something new, just going completely hands off with the sub and not caring what it's doing or how it's doing it. I've noticed I block my own success when I try to consciously intervene more and get negative pushback. Everything is being handled in an efficient and thorough way, more than my conscious mind can figure out.

On tinder noticed myself trying to figure out how to get girls attracted to me. Then I realized this is confirming a reality where I'm pursuing and promptly let that one go. I think the issue here is EVERYTHING points towards guys needing to pursue and it's taking a bit to completely break that whole reality. But I'm definitely on board with it. I want to completely flip the whole dynamics when it comes to dating and whatnot. Don't care if others think it's not alpha or manly, I think it'll be fun.

RE: DMSI 3.2 it's official - Shannon - 03-07-2018

The highest levels of alpha do not pursue. They are the prize and they are the ones pursued. Think about countless real life examples of this when it comes to examples like celebrities, heroes, etc. They don't have to try at all - the interested just line up and throw themselves at the person.

Who's alpha now?

RE: DMSI 3.2 it's official - Determined - 03-07-2018

(03-07-2018, 05:08 AM)Shannon Wrote: The highest levels of alpha do not pursue. They are the prize and they are the ones pursued. Think about countless real life examples of this when it comes to examples like celebrities, heroes, etc. They don't have to try at all - the interested just line up and throw themselves at the person.

Who's alpha now?

This was legit me in high school. I had an endless stream of women wanting me.

This man speaks the truth.

RE: DMSI 3.2 it's official - Determined - 03-07-2018

Also Matt I thought I add this here for you

As per our conversation a few days ago

Shannon: "A lot of what you talk about doing and experiencing is the reverse of what you should be according to the script.

That is, by definition, reversal resistance.

And when reversing the script, it is usually done with enthusiasm by the subconscious because it is so motivated (by fear) to avoid the actual goals at any cost. So smoothness and naturality is probably just that and possibly an effort to fool you into thinking you're not resisting"

Just wanted to add another point of reference for you that fear is irrational. In this sense, going along with fear (while feeling natural) is actually counter-intuitive to what the person really wants despite them feeling inclined towards this response.

Hence the necessity to remove all fear rather than "working with it".