Subliminal Talk
Should left-handed people reverse their headphones? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Should left-handed people reverse their headphones? (/Thread-Should-left-handed-people-reverse-their-headphones)

Should left-handed people reverse their headphones? - Wil - 01-01-2018

Wonder if someone can please clarify something for me. Do your programs have different messages going to each ear that are targeted to each respective side of the brain, and assuming approximately 90% of the population is right-handed which I am also assuming the messages going to each side of the brain are designed for, then if you are left-handed (like me and the approximate other 10% of the population) should I swap my headphones around (i.e the left speaker in the right ear and right speaker in left ear)? I have always wondered why subliminal programs had little to no effect on me, but I have not given up hope trying to find ones that would, I am wondering now if all along maybe I should have just put my headphones on backward? I just can't find any information to support this, other than articles stating that left-handed peoples minds are reversed from right-handed people minds, so it made me wonder if this was not researched or considered valid as the predominant population is right-handed leaving the uniqueness of us lefties out in the cold? Please advise. Thanks.

RE: Should left-handed people reverse their headphones? - Benjamin - 01-01-2018

Hi Wil,
Not sure where you got that conclusion from but it doesn't have an affect on it. I'm left handed and I assume many others are and the subliminals work for me.

I'm pretty sure i've asked Shannon about it before and he said it doesn't make a difference. Have you tried any IML programs? If you're unsure you may want to look at our free programs section and try something like Absolute Self Confidence or Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid.

RE: Should left-handed people reverse their headphones? - Determined - 01-01-2018

I'm also left handed and subs work great for me.

If you were to cover your right ear with your hand, you'd still be able to hear anyone speaking to you from your left ear without any "reversal".

RE: Should left-handed people reverse their headphones? - JackOfHearts - 01-02-2018

Right handed here and I never checked which side goes where Popcorn

RE: Should left-handed people reverse their headphones? - Wil - 01-02-2018

Thanks. I kind of (probably most likely incorrectly) linked together that conclusion from a number of different sources.

The genesis of it originated from another website.

Being left-handed, and finding on the rightleftrightwrong website the theory a percentage of left-handed people had the side of their brain that specialized in language on the opposite side, got me thinking maybe I was also wired differently which would maybe explain why I always felt so out of sorts. After a lot more digging, I eventually came across a similar question to the one I posted on an old website. But their audios were more for meditation (using isochronic, monaural and binaural) and not subliminal programming, so the question was not directly answered however in the comments a name was mentioned.

I came across materials and it was he that suggested: "However if you are left-handed reverse the headset so that the right earpiece is in or over your left ear, and the left earpiece is over or in your right ear." But I could not find any further reasoning, logic or explanation as to why that suggestion was made.

So that is why I came here to ask that specific question as well as I had previously purchased your Maximum Sales Success program as my current job is in sales and am struggling at enjoying the job and doing exceptionally well at it. I bought that program a while back hoping it would help me become more successful at it ... and in return help me to enjoy it more also. I did not at that time read the script for that program, only the description, so I kind of went into it with a wish and a prayer. Unfortunately, being honest and not sure why I found it hard to stay dedicated to it. As I am not what most people would stereotypically think of as a salesperson ... a hard selling hard closing extrovert ... I am an introvert who finds it physically and emotionally draining dealing with people one-on-one day after day. And being left-handed, that's where the thought arose maybe I was "wired" differently, therefore, the "reverse the headphone" question slash maybe solution would fix everything.

However, since I had posted that question yesterday, I have spent many hours reading here and the store website all sorts of other fags, posts, questions, scripts, and program descriptions that I am now more understanding of the logic and science behind Shannon's technology. I am now also thinking maybe my struggles are possibly more deep-rooted emotional issues (fears, guilt, shame, confidence, self-worth, etc.) that should be worked on first. It doesn't make sense to try to build a new house on a faulty foundation (try to improve sales while core beliefs are undermining any success). So I am now trying to decide which program I should really be using first.

My apologies for the long post. Again, thanks.

RE: Should left-handed people reverse their headphones? - Benjamin - 01-02-2018

I had to edit some of it due to the rule here of not mentioning competitors.

What you're talking about at the end is correct in alot of cases. If you feel that you need healing and that trauma and such is holding you back in some areas then it's best to be able to deal with that first. Something like Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid 2.0 would be suitable for that.