Subliminal Talk
Reduce Emotional Sensitivity/grow thicker skin? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Reduce Emotional Sensitivity/grow thicker skin? (/Thread-Reduce-Emotional-Sensitivity-grow-thicker-skin)

Pages: 1 2 3

Reduce Emotional Sensitivity/grow thicker skin? - Antaeus - 12-23-2017

I wasn't sure if I wanted to throw this out there but here it goes.

As a child I was always super sensitive, and sometimes I think I still am. This level of sensitivity has prompted me to avoid getting close to most people throughout my life and also has prevented me from pursuing relationships. As I did not want others seeing this side of me for fear of being seen as weak. Whenever I would get clowned by other guys I would either shrink up or otherwise try to dismiss it as a joke (yet still be bothered by it) so as to avoid the risk of looking stupid trying to stand up for myself. I also know that having a thick skin is vital to surviving in the real world.

Does AM6 already deal with this to an extent? What about any other subs (LTU?)

RE: Reduce Emotional Sensitivity/grow thicker skin? - Kol - 12-23-2017

yes, Am6 deals with that, aswell as DMSI.

RE: Reduce Emotional Sensitivity/grow thicker skin? - Benjamin - 12-23-2017

AM6 yes. But by the sound of it you may want to start gentler with something like E2 for healing or even Self Esteem that just come out a few days ago because AM6 can be rough at times.

AM did take me from getting shit from security guys I worked with and just not getting the whole men giving each other shit thing.. to starting to stand up and give them shit back, enjoy it and become friends with them. I dont work with them anymore or see them much but I still class most of them as friends.

RE: Reduce Emotional Sensitivity/grow thicker skin? - Antaeus - 12-23-2017

Truth is its not quite as bad as it used to be. I still kind of shrink up when I get yelled at by somebody, sometimes even when it's a joke. This might have something to do with my parents (mostly dad) always screaming at each other (and sometimes me and/or my sister) when I was younger (they're divorced now). But I don't get nearly as defensive as I used to get. I was in a fraternity in college, so I've gotten a pretty regular dose of 'bro-gression' as I'd like to call it lol. Logically I know it's all part of being a guy so I know not to take it too personally.

E2 might be a good idea, but unfortunately I'm trying to save my money wisely, because I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I want AM6--hands down. If anything I might have to use the free version of EPHRA as I've already sent $115 on MLS. And originally that money was intended to go towards AM6, but school and learning is my priority at the moment so naturally I got that one first.

What about Life Tune Up? Isn't that supposed to be a good one too?

RE: Reduce Emotional Sensitivity/grow thicker skin? - Zane - 12-23-2017

Use EPRAH Free or E2.

You will get over it. I haven't used E2 neither E1,but my parents are on E1 24×7 ( they don't know) and believe me. Many Emotional issues of their have been resolved which in turned change their behaviour for good. My father became so social and less egoistic and more open minded. My mother's attention seeking behaviour reduce loads and now dint waste money and is in much less debt than before. So yeah give E1 a try. Its better that nothing... Your reality will change and u will love it and urself for that

RE: Reduce Emotional Sensitivity/grow thicker skin? - Antaeus - 12-24-2017

Sounds like a good idea. I should probably finish what I started with MLS. At least one 3-month block. Maybe then I could start on EPRHA and listen to that while I'm saving for AM6. How many hours should I listen to E1 do you think?

RE: Reduce Emotional Sensitivity/grow thicker skin? - Antaeus - 01-28-2018

It seems as though I'm hearing many good things about SE 5.5g. But I'm also looking back at what some of you on this thread are saying about EPRHA free version.

The last day of my first 3 month block with MLS is March 2nd. So I guess I have time to make a decision.

SE seems like a logical choice, since I've struggled all of my life with low self esteem. I've also heard some users say that it helped the, with their social skills (something I definitely need improvement in). The only issue is the cost. Since I would like to focus most on saving for AM6.

This is a pretty hard decision.

RE: Reduce Emotional Sensitivity/grow thicker skin? - Frosted - 01-28-2018

AM6 has helped me grow thicker skin and WM2 helped me let go of negative emotions easily.

RE: Reduce Emotional Sensitivity/grow thicker skin? - Daredevil - 01-29-2018

UD has worked Wonders For Me.

RE: Reduce Emotional Sensitivity/grow thicker skin? - Antaeus - 01-29-2018

(01-29-2018, 09:54 AM)Daredevil Wrote: UD has worked Wonders For Me.

Interesting. What has it done for you?

RE: Reduce Emotional Sensitivity/grow thicker skin? - Steve_ - 01-29-2018

Great answers across the board. Self Esteem 5.5 would also likely help. The subliminals mentioned above have emotional healing components to them which will help you deal with issues like being emotionally sensitive in part by helping you develop self esteem. This is why I recommend the title Self Esteem 5.5. Truthfully many subs will help and at the end of the day its about digging into product descriptions and comparing the goals between the subliminals.

RE: Reduce Emotional Sensitivity/grow thicker skin? - Antaeus - 01-29-2018

Thanks for the info Cyanide (love that comic btw). From what I understand, AM6 does have some sort of self esteem component in it. Is this true. All of this is really about priming myself for AM6 when that time comes. Self Esteem seems like a pretty strong candidate.

RE: Reduce Emotional Sensitivity/grow thicker skin? - Zane - 01-29-2018

Tbh. Now I read this post again I realized that MLS-5.5G will also help with that.

Ever since I start using MLS I started thinking logically and whenever I would get is a argument I would start being logical and I didnt even knew u that until my brother pointed out. Before I was all emotional but now its all Logical.

I dont see the point in getting upset/emotional in most situation that doesnt make sense.

RE: Reduce Emotional Sensitivity/grow thicker skin? - Benjamin - 01-30-2018

Quote:Thanks for the info Cyanide (love that comic btw). From what I understand, AM6 does have some sort of self esteem component in it. Is this true. All of this is really about priming myself for AM6 when that time comes. Self Esteem seems like a pretty strong candidate.

AM6 will help with Self Esteem as that is part of becoming a healthy man. But it likely won't be as strong and focused as Self Esteem 5.5g as it's only focus is Self Esteem and it is more advanced technology.

Quote:Tbh. Now I read this post again I realized that MLS-5.5G will also help with that.

Ever since I start using MLS I started thinking logically and whenever I would get is a argument I would start being logical and I didnt even knew u that until my brother pointed out. Before I was all emotional but now its all Logical.

I don't really get how a program on learning would be recommended for this as that isn't it's focus. Other programs suggested are much more directly applicable to this.