Subliminal Talk
Dardevils Road To Alpha (DMSI 3.2 Addition) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Dardevils Road To Alpha (DMSI 3.2 Addition) (/Thread-Dardevils-Road-To-Alpha-DMSI-3-2-Addition)

Dardevils Road To Alpha (DMSI 3.2 Addition) - Daredevil - 12-22-2017

It's Coming.......

I hate healing once again so by Mid January I'm starting DMSI. Let's hope 3.2 comes out by then.

RE: Dardevils DDOS-MI (Dick Drained of Semen in Mistress Eye) - Roy - 12-22-2017

Good luck.The title is bit too graphic for the forum.Please change it.

RE: Dardevils DDOS-MI (Dick Drained of Semen in Mistress Eye) - Daredevil - 12-22-2017

Lol Roy

RE: Dardevils Road To Alpha (DMSI Addition) - Daredevil - 01-17-2018

It seems DMSI is coming out soon. For UD I can say It has done more for me than 25 Months of E1+E2 put together. I would Stay on it Untill AM7 but I need to start a Business and get popular just because for so long I have been cast out and a loner, its time that I learned how to socialize and build genuine connections.

As for Subliminals I like to run them for an Extended Time So if the DMSI subliminal is Good I probably will Run it for 18 Months which will probably end around the Time AM7 comes Out.

RE: Dardevils Road To Alpha (DMSI Addition) - enterthezephyr - 01-17-2018

(01-17-2018, 11:38 AM)Daredevil Wrote: It seems DMSI is coming out soon. For UD I can say It has done more for me than 25 Months of E1+E2 put together. I would Stay on it Untill AM7 but I need to start a Business and get popular just because for so long I have been cast out and a loner, its time that I learned how to socialize and build genuine connections.

As for Subliminals I like to run them for an Extended Time So if the DMSI subliminal is Good I probably will Run it for 18 Months which will probably end around the Time AM7 comes Out.

how soon is soon?

RE: Dardevils Road To Alpha (DMSI Addition) - CatMan - 01-17-2018

(01-17-2018, 08:56 PM)enterthezephyr Wrote:
(01-17-2018, 11:38 AM)Daredevil Wrote: It seems DMSI is coming out soon. For UD I can say It has done more for me than 25 Months of E1+E2 put together. I would Stay on it Untill AM7 but I need to start a Business and get popular just because for so long I have been cast out and a loner, its time that I learned how to socialize and build genuine connections.

how soon is soon?

Within 3 weeks. Closer to 2 now.

RE: Dardevils Road To Alpha (DMSI Addition) - SargeMaximus - 01-17-2018

(01-17-2018, 09:46 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(01-17-2018, 08:56 PM)enterthezephyr Wrote:

how soon is soon?

Within 3 weeks. Closer to 2 now.

Lol.

I'll believe that when I see it...

RE: Dardevils Road To Alpha (DMSI Addition) - thor2014 - 01-17-2018

Not clear on the title Alpha ?. Before reading I thought you were going to embark on AMS ?

RE: Dardevils Road To Alpha (DMSI Addition) - Daredevil - 01-18-2018

Last day of UD, Going to take a Break until DMSI Comes Out. This subliminal has been the best run so far in terms of effectiveness. I would Highly Recommend this Subliminal. Still have some avoidance behaviors I want to kick but DMSI should deal with that.

RE: Dardevils Road To Alpha (DMSI 3.2 Addition) - Daredevil - 01-19-2018

People are Commenting how I am walking Differently, The TID must be taking a Hold of me.

RE: Dardevils Road To Alpha (DMSI 3.2 Addition) - Daredevil - 01-21-2018

I found this in my Journal

I have a deep fear of success and failure and that is why I am struggling right now
to move forward. Also I have a deep unconscious feeling not to be a burden to
anyone because of all the whining in my house when I was younger and that still
goes on now so I learned not to speak up my mind because of fear of punishment
and retribution. Even though I might not say it, because of this people sense that
I am deeply needy and that repels people from me and leads me to having no
friends or people to lean on. I also smile a lot because I want to communicate that
I am not threatening and don’t want any trouble because I feel that I am weak, but
truly I am very strong but I fear my own power and hurting people so I let people
walk all over me without resistance. My need for sexual jokes come from a need to
be accepted and loved which I didn’t get much of when young and also my need
to come across in a non threatening way. This often comes to my detriment. I
have an obsession with females because of the controlling nature of my mother
and how she was also distant and smothering at the same time. I fear hurting my
father by I also have a deep want to hurt him. Badly as seen in my dreams. I also
eat compulsively to get the love that I feel I was deprived of as a child and
because I also had a lack of breastfeeding. My sexual center is also tight and
locked down for reasons I don’t know yet but it seems to me that I have tons of
repressed energy there.