Subliminal Talk
Disconnect from Negative Work Stress 5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Disconnect from Negative Work Stress 5.5G (/Thread-Disconnect-from-Negative-Work-Stress-5-5G)

Disconnect from Negative Work Stress 5.5G - 4Kingdoms - 12-20-2017

(12-10-2017, 06:25 PM)Quote Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 02:59 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 05:45 PM)Quote Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 11:08 AM)Shannon Wrote: Why wouldn't it work on workaholics? Of course it will work for workaholics. And as Ben said, it is 5.5g and must be used by itself.

By the way, with an ASRB of 1:1, each loop is 2 hours. That again is part of why I triple checked the usage instructions that cane out of the models.

Yes, workaholics are people too, surely the subs will work for them. Rereading my post, it was my fault for not being clear. I meant:

A workaholic continues to work that way because he is motivated to, and does not think it is negative stress.

Will the sub be smart enough to identify the negative stress, even if the workaholic does not consciously think so?

I hope my question is clearer this time. Smile

Not Shannon, but if the stress is not negative then why using this sub? I mean, doesn't stress become negative just because the person think/feel it this way?

Workaholics just immerse themselves in work. So much so that they embrace stress, positive or negative. They bring work home, whether physically or mentally or emotionally. They think about work as much as they possibly can.

Not all the time they enjoy this work, but it becomes a habit to do work. (this is where I think work = negative stress and they cannot relax) This affects themselves and the people around them. (clearly negative) They care about the effect they have on others, but they can't help but work when they are working. (driving vicious cycles and making things worse)

I'm not indicating that they are productive or effective or efficient in any way. Workaholics just immerse themselves in work activity of all sorts, and put everything else secondary, like their health, mealtimes, exercise, family, friends and even their own sleep. (wrong wrong wrong)

They end up exhibiting extreme behavior, like anger and driving vicious cycles, from the isolation (from a balanced life) and lack of rest and poor health.

Some workaholics learn to enjoy stress and condition themselves to think of them as an inevitable part of work that they must embrace. Over time, stress just gets shelved or ignored, but we all know that it still works like gravity continues to work as long as it is present. My question is, if the workaholic ignores it or embraces it, does it still constitute as negative stress (subconsciously they know it is detrimental) as identified by the sub?

Or perhaps, there is a better sub for workaholics? Maybe Life Tune Up?

NB. Yes, I am surrounded by workaholics.

Thanks Shannon.

RE: Disconnect from Negative Work Stress 5.5G - 4Kingdoms - 12-20-2017

Disconnect From Negative Work Stress 5.5g (Type A/B/C/D Hybrid)
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/disconnect-from-negative-work-stress/

When Shannon announced this title, I was intrigued...
Could I use this?? Interesting title...

RE: Disconnect from Negative Work Stress 5.5G - 4Kingdoms - 12-20-2017

Refer to Post #1
After I made my purchase, I read that description of a workaholic and it fit me perfectly.
I've been told by a coworker/friend of 20 plus years, "4Kingdoms, you expect too much."

The reason for the purchase was to help me put blinders on. So I wouldn't see the people I worked with that clocked in and went straight to the break lounge and sit there during their entire shift. Because Management was afraid of getting an EEO (equal employment opportunity) - harassment/discrimination charges filed against them.

I used to sleep 10 hours a day. After listening to Disconnect from Negative Work Stress I sleep 5 hours a day and feel well rested.

Overtime is voluntary. I used to volunteer to come in early, stay late, work my days off, volunteer holidays. After listening to Disconnect from Negative Work Stress, I took my name off the volunteer list.
I blacked out my name for Christmas Day and New Years Day. I took 2 days off for my birthday, called in sick for 3 days, and connected it to my 2 days off... for a total of 7 days in a row off from work. The best part?? I actually feel okay with this action!!!

As far as my job, I used to do a little bit of everything... just enough to make it feel like I accomplished something. After Disconnect from Negative Work Stress, now I focus on the task that is assigned to me and nothing more. When I'm done, I go sit in the break lounge.

I'll continue to listen to Disconnect from Negative Work Stress until Exercise Motivation 5.5 is released. Need to get my body back in shape, just turned 52 (today) and I have a new fwb - 19 y/o petite - side effects from DMSI (told her I wanted to hook up once a month, she insists on once a week, but settled for every two weeks.)

RE: Disconnect from Negative Work Stress 5.5G - Shannon - 12-20-2017

How long have you been using it?

RE: Disconnect from Negative Work Stress 5.5G - Lucius - 12-21-2017

(12-20-2017, 06:54 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: I'll continue to listen to Disconnect from Negative Work Stress until Exercise Motivation 5.5 is released. Need to get my body back in shape, just turned 52 (today) and I have a new fwb - 19 y/o petite - side effects from DMSI (told her I wanted to hook up once a month, she insists on once a week, but settled for every two weeks.)

Happy Birthday, 4Kingdoms!

RE: Disconnect from Negative Work Stress 5.5G - Shawn - 12-21-2017

Happy Birthday!

RE: Disconnect from Negative Work Stress 5.5G - 4Kingdoms - 12-21-2017

(12-20-2017, 07:45 PM)Shannon Wrote: How long have you been using it?

Yesterday (Dec 20) was Day 12 - 4 loops per day

Day 1 - Well rested - 5 hours of sleep per day
Day 2 - Became focused on a single task at work, joined the slackers in the break lounge.
Day 3 - I made my decision to stop volunteering for overtime/holidays.
Day 8 - Intended to call in sick for 1 day, changed it to 3 days when I realized I would have 7 days off in a row. (I'll be put on probation for 3 months when I return to work) So I won't be able to call out sick unless I have medical documentation.

RE: Disconnect from Negative Work Stress 5.5G - DarkPlouf - 12-21-2017

Happy birthday! 52 ? Makes me feel like a larva now :p.

RE: Disconnect from Negative Work Stress 5.5G - Shannon - 12-21-2017

Happy birthday!

RE: Disconnect from Negative Work Stress 5.5G - 4Kingdoms - 12-21-2017

(12-21-2017, 04:20 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote: Happy birthday! 52 ? Makes me feel like a larva now :p.

Enjoy your youth... YOUNG Man!!

When I went on holiday/vacation to the Grand Canyon back in 2003. The only steps to go up and down the canyon were naturally formed. Some were 2 feet high. An elderly gentleman told me, "You go first, my body needs to adjust before I climb those steps."

I guess I had a puzzled look on my face. Then he said, "You are smart to come to the Grand Canyon at such a young age when your body is able to climb these steps with ease."

RE: Disconnect from Negative Work Stress 5.5G - Zane - 12-21-2017

Happy Birthday!! Buddy!

RE: Disconnect from Negative Work Stress 5.5G - 4Kingdoms - 12-30-2017

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/disconnect-from-negative-work-stress/
To get all of the the results and training this program is designed for, you must listen to it four (4) loops per day (easiest to do from a playlist while you sleep) and supplement with in-the-moment usage as necessary. It must also be used as long term programming for seven (7) months to fully train yourself to make these effects and training your natural, automatic, default state for the long term or permanently. Therefore, you are instructed to use this program 4 loops per day for 7 months.

The last time I listened to DNWS was on Dec 20. Later that day, Shannon updated his journal and stated he was working on Exercise Motivation 5.5G. So I decided to give my mind a break from subliminals.

12 Days Total of listening to DNWS. I requested time off for my birthday, called out 3 days to connect my days off and birthday. I was supposed to go back to work on Christmas Eve then be off for Christmas Day. I ended up calling in sick and incredibly I ended up staying out of work for 12 days!

When I returned to work, the equipment that I need to do my job properly has been broken since the end of November 2017 and still was broken. So I worked 3 days, off on Fri and Saturday, I asked for New Years Eve off, (had to do the supervisor a favor to get it approved) and I'm off on New Years Day.

I would not have done this and have not done this in the past. I would grit my teeth, show up at work, and go home stressed out.
Did Disconnect From Negative Work Stress work?? Yes, it did!! Better than I had hoped!!

Edit: Just remembered, the Shift Supervisor for the Day Shift showed up 2 hours early and asked me if I would be interested in helping her with a special project. I politely said, "No." and walked away... you could hear a pin drop!!