Subliminal Talk
AbyssRockstarXXX - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AbyssRockstarXXX (/Thread-AbyssRockstarXXX)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 10-30-2011

This is weird, I feel very different when by myself, but when hanging out with long time friends this stuff comes up.
I'm feeling very fed up with woman, feeling like their really stupid and annoying, and have a subtle anger, jealousy, and awkwardness/anxiety, I can feel how much I 'want' things from them, feeling shame about my own sexuality and desire to be with woman, and at the same time I just want them in my life so badly, this set is truly weird. Its like the flavor of everything is changing and I suppose the ease with which I relate, but feeling no real fundamental progress or real internal shifts. Maybe I'm expecting to much out of stage 1, stage 1 of woman magnet was incredible-I felt like I was in a different reality, this is nothing like that. I'm also feeling very vulnerable like people are being attracted to take advantage of me. I'm also sick as hell of every time I talk to a new woman all my friends around me either try to take to her as well or try to get eye contact, even my friend who is with his girlfriend always tries to make quick 'sexy' eye contact or throw in witty jokes with woman I'm talking to, its freaking ridiculous, anyway I find myself noticing and monitoring all this stuff and micro managing it and getting really pissed about this or that. This stage is either turning/or bring our the real neurotic- ism in me. Feelings of wanting to cry randomly all coming up.
I wanted to do this set to have a much more proactive sex life, and feel like I have the woman thing handled and I am hoping that is what I'll get out of this set by the end.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Shannon - 10-30-2011

(10-30-2011, 10:24 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: That is excellent to hear and
that is odd, are you still listening to sex magnet? maybe its that. Or maybe its the winter and hibernation time!

It is almost certainly just the stress of returning home and having a maintain of work to do with getting the house and yard in order, as well as work to do on the business.

(10-30-2011, 10:34 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: This is weird, I feel very different when by myself, but when hanging out with long time friends this stuff comes up.
I'm feeling very fed up with woman, feeling like their really stupid and annoying, and have a subtle anger, jealousy, and awkwardness/anxiety, I can feel how much I 'want' things from them, feeling shame about my own sexuality and desire to be with woman, and at the same time I just want them in my life so badly, this set is truly weird. Its like the flavor of everything is changing and I suppose the ease with which I relate, but feeling no real fundamental progress or real internal shifts. Maybe I'm expecting to much out of stage 1, stage 1 of woman magnet was incredible-I felt like I was in a different reality, this is nothing like that. I'm also feeling very vulnerable like people are being attracted to take advantage of me. I'm also sick as hell of every time I talk to a new woman all my friends around me either try to take to her as well or try to get eye contact, even my friend who is with his girlfriend always tries to make quick 'sexy' eye contact or throw in witty jokes with woman I'm talking to, its freaking ridiculous, anyway I find myself noticing and monitoring all this stuff and micro managing it and getting really pissed about this or that. This stage is either turning/or bring our the real neurotic- ism in me. Feelings of wanting to cry randomly all coming up.
I wanted to do this set to have a much more proactive sex life, and feel like I have the woman thing handled and I am hoping that is what I'll get out of this set by the end.

The Sex Magnet program is designed to do many things, and what it's doing here is revealing your current challenges to you and forcing you to deal with them, much like AM does, but in a different direction. Woman Magnet is a much lighter program, does not force you to deal with anything, but instead seeks to get you to disconnect from neediness and become more fun, relaxed and playful.

There are a lot of things that must be considered in clearing a person of their sexual challenges before they can become a sex magnet, and some people will have more to deal with in this direction than others. My advice is to try to use your frustration in positive ways to achieve the goals of SM.

Things will have changed in many ways, many times, by the end of the program.

(10-30-2011, 10:46 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-30-2011, 10:34 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: This is weird, I feel very different when by myself, but when hanging out with long time friends this stuff comes up.

The Sex Magnet program is designed to do many things, and what it's doing here is revealing your current challenges to you and forcing you to deal with them, much like AM does, but in a different direction. Woman Magnet is a much lighter program, does not force you to deal with anything, but instead seeks to get you to disconnect from neediness and become more fun, relaxed and playful.

There are a lot of things that must be considered in clearing a person of their sexual challenges before they can become a sex magnet, and some people will have more to deal with in this direction than others. My advice is to try to use your frustration in positive ways to achieve the goals of SM.

yeah I guess I kind of expected a more fun set in which woman jumped on my penis, oh well. As always your words are assuring and comforting, thank you. Yeah I probably have a lot to deal with in this area. I just remember feeling able to relate to woman so well on woman magnet, even my brother commented on how it seemed I really had 'IT' when I was doing it but I'm sure that will come again-times 100X Smile
What do you mean by use my frustration in positive ways to achieve the goals of SM. Like proactively meet and push the envelope with more woman?

(10-30-2011, 11:02 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote:
(10-30-2011, 10:46 PM)Shannon Wrote:

yeah I guess I kind of expected a more fun set in which woman jumped on my penis, oh well. As always your words are assuring and comforting, thank you. Yeah I probably have a lot to deal with in this area. I just remember feeling able to relate to woman so well on woman magnet, even my brother commented on how it seemed I really had 'IT' when I was doing it but I'm sure that will come again-times 100X Smile
What do you mean by use my frustration in positive ways to achieve the goals of SM. Like proactively meet and push the envelope with more woman?

The vegetables must be eaten before you get desert, if you catch my drift. Wink The jumping on you will come in time. This is only stage 1.

What I mean is, when you find something frutrating you, use that energy to make it happen for you instead of just turning it negative and being frustrated. Turn it positive and make it power your success, instead.

were practically I.M-ing lol
OK, now I get what your saying about turning the frustration
but I hate vegetables-^_^ J.K. proper course order , I definitively ... catch your drift Wink

I have chosen to enjoy "vegetables". They are necessary in life, and enjoying them makes life in general much more enjoyable. Like today, yesterday and the day before, I had to mow down a huge amount of very tall grass using only a 13" weed whacker. Everyone thought I was crazy, but who else was going to do the job? It had to be done, and that was the only tool available for the job, so I did it. And in doing it, I made myself sore and tired, but I also made it fun by appreciating that slow and steady wins the race, that it was getting me out of the house, that I would only have to do it once, and that it's actually kind of fun to use a weed whacker... it's all about how you frame things in life. Positive frame = much more pleasure and success.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Ryan - 10-31-2011

Oh man...I hated women in the beginning of SM and I still do from time to time. Mostly because of all the attention they get that turns them into attention-seeking whores and using men for their own ego boosts. Then it got worse when I realized how mean women can be to random men who are simply giving her a compliment, like they are royalty or something... I went overboard for a while if I saw a woman do that.

Ryan

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Shannon - 10-31-2011

Ryan, stop and think a minute. Is it her fault for being like that, or is it the fault of the foolish betas who trained her to be like that with their incessant pandering, ass kissing and permission to treat them badly? Hmmm. Your real problem isn't her attitude, it's the clueless guys around you who train her to be that way.

Oh wait... it is also her fault, for not thinking for herself. Heh.

Well of course, yes I got pissed off at most guys during the beginning too. I still do. It makes me sick. I also got angry at myself for even being one of those dudes. I don't even like clubs so much anymore because when I see women like that, they disgust me. It was ridiculous what you see when your eyes finally open to it. But...I also blame women who cannot think for themselves and begin to rely on this sort of shit to 'complete' them as a woman. I got so frustrated every time I saw a woman post a half-naked picture on Facebook will every single dude commenting how hot it is, how bad they want her, etc. Huge time attention/ego-boost to make her day. Then you have the women who take it very far. They receive all these compliments and bitch back. Basically, they act like they are King sitting in his throne, watching all these peasants and slaves come up to him, dismissing them one-by-one because they do not offer 1 thing he wants, and then bitching them out because they even 'tried'. Sex gives them all the power. They know that and take advantage of that.

But I get what you're saying. Yes, I'm mad that men in the past gave up all of this power and now our society gives most of it to women. Then you have the feminists who believe that women should be equal and are not treated properly in society. I say that is 100% bullshit. I'd say women are waaaayyyy above the majority of males in our society, but not many can actually see how that really is. The frustrating part is that women continue to believe this and continue to strive for their own perfect worlds where men are their little pleasing slaves while they do whatever they want.

I don't see why just because a person is female...she deserves everything.

The solution appears to be to either look for women who are raised in a different country, with different memes and values; to look for women who may not necessarily have very good self esteem; or to use the Law of Attraction to find someone. I'm seriously thinking this society in the United States has gotten so out of whack that it's really not much worth looking for a woman here anymore. "Gender equality" has become something out of a horror movie here, in some ways for both genders, while countries like Norway figured it out quite effectively decades ago and have been quietly living life happily ever since.

Women with low self esteem are not a great choice, because they go too far in the other direction (things like BDD).

I have used the LOA many times to find women. Most of these were experimental attempts and they failed to bring me a woman who was a good choice because I made some mistake in the asking. The latest attraction subliminals use the correct wording. It does work, and until I can travel the world, it's how I expect to be meeting the majority of my serious options.

Well women in a different country are so much different. So friendly and welcoming. But I think that's fine...you just need to know how to spot it and how to handle it effectively in order to maintain relationships with women like that. Though, I wouldn't like a high maintenance woman. There are a lot of women out there, but I tend to go more for the ones who are confident and sweethearts but with an inner bad side waiting to come out.

Ryan

It would seem to me that women from other countries are more open and friendly because of the social decay and negative viral memes we have in the United States. From the ridiculous Puritanical views on sex, sexuality and nudity we have here to the ridiculous "gender wars", "drug wars", "war on poverty", and whatever else they can slap a war onto that has nothing to do with war...

What you're seeing is the natural result of the decay of our society. Too many privileges for some, not enough for others, while those with cry that they don't have or don't have enough, and those without are told that it's just the way things are, deal with it.

I am seriously thinking of moving to another country in the next five or six years because of this.

Nothing wrong with that. Actually, there are a few seduction teachers out there (which I'm sure many on this forum know of) that live all over the world because women elsewhere are more free and open. And it does work for them.

Actually, many women from Mexico, Peru, and other countries have added me off Facebook through some various groups and friends that I have and they are so much more enjoyable to talk to. They are very open with everything, very sweet, down-to-earth. They don't have some fake 'bitch' shield. And they invite me to come visit their country.

Ryan