Subliminal Talk
AbyssRockstarXXX - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AbyssRockstarXXX (/Thread-AbyssRockstarXXX)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Ryan - 05-18-2012

(05-06-2012, 07:58 AM)Morgul Wrote:
(05-06-2012, 01:03 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Saw avengers..super good..for the marvel fans out there ull be pysched to see who shows up after the credits

Oh, no!!! I left the cinema soon after the credits started! Confused Tongue

I'm so glad I'm not a Marvel fan after all... Big Grin Hahahaha!

Avengers was good...but Dark Knight Rises is what I'm looking most forward to Wink

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 05-18-2012

@Shannon-thanks..and: "you guys crack me up"..I mean this not harshly at all-but whats so funny?

@Ryan YES!! sure to be epic

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - massagemaggie - 05-18-2012

I know how you feel, I could say a lot of the same things, only I'm still in stage 4 alpha female.

I haven't "achieved" the huge things I want to yet, but everything is running smoothly and inevitably in that direction so it feels as if I have, and I feel like someone who has -- rather than someone who has not.

Can only get better, no fear of change Smile

(05-16-2012, 12:51 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: It just occurred to me that I have technically
finished sex magnet, and this completion feels like no big dealSmile Subs are for life now--gratitude))) On my 34 day of stage 6.
I am so far from the person I was when I started it is truly incredible.
A testimonial will be in order shortly.
Right now EVERYTHING in my life
is literally running so smoothly, perfectly, and progressively that I'm "scared" to 'touch anything'.
Change is inevitableSmile But I don't want to mess with any components of the alchemical soup that is currently facilitating this awesome change-and that includes Stage 6 SM...SOOOO...
Shannon can I just keep running stage 6 for a week or two more...will that cause any imbalance/less than optimal effects?

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 05-18-2012

Thanks for the encouragement maggy
Ur so right.
Feeling like someone who 'has' means ur
Being the person who 'gets/achieves'..he/she starts WANTING to ACT towards his/her highest vision now.
But right along side that for me has been
1. Setting the sites huge and including/contribution/value giving as part of the inentio behind desire. Because all our deepest 'hearts' really desire this as much as anything it seems...
Makes the personal desires fall into my place much more easily,
at least for me Smile
2: Realizing there is no mountain top..its just the base of anothe r peak.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Spiral - 06-09-2012

Rainbow! What subs are you running right now? and I was specifically curious about how your story is working out for you? Brent Smith just posted a pretty awesome video earlier today and it inspired me (which the video was about) to take my purpose more seriously than ever before. Also, I'm really starting to believe what seems impossible or far away from physical reach in terms of work and financial related goals are mine for the taking.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 06-10-2012

Hey Spiral! Your new view is dead on. I'll have to check out that Brent video.. as I see now Purpose is where it is all at. ..I am genuinely pyshced that you feel the actuality of desires for work and finance are reachable and I believe the more you connect with your purpose the more reachable they'll be. I am 100% convinced that were all born with our own blueprint to achieve everything and anything we desire, law of polarity, "This law states that everything has an opposite and the opposites are equal: hot, cold; up, down. This also means that anything you experience on the inside also exists simultaneously on the outside. If you want something, it already exists around you. You can't have the desire for something without the means for receiving it being present as well."
In terms of subs I am kind of just taking a break and running an hour or two of stage 6 SM every day or other day or so. Adding in a half hour of ASC and/or ultra success here or there. Stuff's pretty crazy now..running SM longer seemed to have a lot of benefit..as new results, actions, and behaviors are happening that continue to emerge well beyond anything that happened at the 4 week mark of SM, although I do allot of other practices that seem to work in synergy with the set, and without them not much seems to happen, but without SM they probably wouldn't be nearly as powerful.
I have not seen very many approaches towards me, although hovering is..at an all time high. I'd be scared to approach me if I were a woman lol, but my ability to go from cold meet to sex is getting so good its shocking me. Saturday night (Sunday morning) at 4 in the morning it was literally 10 minutes from meet, she just got off work as a bartender, to sex..and this is one of the coolest woman I have ever met as well.
So yeah..my story is working fantastically. I've been experimented with some other stuff lately and when doing that I intentionally don't read the story. PM me if interested in great resources for the relation of purpose and finances.
thanks for asking SpiralSmile

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Spiral - 06-11-2012

That's quite an amazing story rainbow! I'm guessing your "story" focuses on making sex happen effortlessly when meeting women? Or something similar. That is an inspiring story because there's tons of bar tenders around here that I'd love to take home with me Tongue

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Shannon - 06-11-2012

(05-18-2012, 04:16 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: @Shannon-thanks..and: "you guys crack me up"..I mean this not harshly at all-but whats so funny?

@Ryan YES!! sure to be epic

It's just funny that you guys love Stage 6 so much. It's not so much that stage, though, as it is the completing the balance that makes it so beloved.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 06-22-2012

I'm going to post part of a pm I sent to Spiral
My dad has been in contact with me after 4 years of not speaking and is basically trying to take away 1 millions dollars and my home lol and I also just fractured my ankle. This is a rough year indeed..a very transitional one and it seems like a lot of us are in a bit of a bardo state. I do indeed have to re-evaluate some priorities..getting the results I wanted with woman so consistently and suddenly left me realizing that my sole my focus, or rather the largest driving factor, in some form or another has been to get to that level and when I actually had it I was like sweet this is all there is do lol. I switched to stage 3 alpha and the freedom and confidence I experience from it is fantastic but having a life filled with sexy gorgeous woman and being the kind of man who is their fantasy seems unshakably a primer motivator in my life. I kept wanting only to keep feeding that...sure enough I started expecting...and expectation leads to disappointment..and frustration. I've starting losing track and getting caught up in whats not working rather than what is. I can't help but get results anymore because I know where to focus and my core mindset and physiologically has been forever changed..my experience and lack of mind bs makes it easy.I just love that kind of love in my life.
two nights ago after after I hurt my foot playing basketball and then I stopped because I couldn't hobble any longer, I was sitting on a stoop and a sexy cougar literally seduced me right off the street. I was minding my own business texting she gets out of a cab and comes sits next to me and next thing I know after 2 hours of buying me drinks and making out she tells me she wants to bring me home and then..... she just bails when I go to the bathroom lol. The bartender said she had an early morning..I got super angry then started laughing because who cares I'm grateful that kind of stuff happens anyway but pissed this theme of nothing sticking is really showing up.The theme has been change..change..I can't control anything..ever...no security lol Those are my lessons until I make something more substantial in my life.
Anyway I am running Alpha stage 3 for a refresher now for 2-3 weeks and then a week of stage 6. with either winners mindset/everything is possible/or overcome self sabotage-have not decided yet. Then will be doing WM 4g with a different set every stage. Including ultra success 3g, ASC, gratitude, RNW, Extreme self esteem, and possibly carepe diem or seek the challenge.
I'm really enjoying alpha again and how it always de-fixes this myopic focus I have in life but on the other hand there is just something that feels really off with it..this was the case as well running it the first time. Its like all my motives comes from my mind instead of my heart or gut on it. I am also definitely being aware of certain things that are bothering me again and after feeling so ego-less and carefree it is very strange...its like I have been cast out of the palace of my own life to walk the warriors way again lol.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Ryan - 06-22-2012

Getting back on WM I see? Very cool Smile

Ryan

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 06-22-2012

SM testimonial...

SM was a ridiculous set for me, the mating dance has been automated in my self. It was on off set until stage 6 where I experienced a level of consistency and insane fun debauchery that I only imagined possible. I was approached throughout the entire set by woman with sexual intent and by stage 6 these woman were higher and higher quality, sexy gorgeousSmile, and did most off the seduction for us. I was sleeping with 6 woman at one point. Multiple times...I met woman on the street and we were sleeping together within the half hour. The insane beauty and polarity I felt in the presence of woman and the complete sexual confidence and carefree attitude I had were very fun indeed and I hope they stay with me for life. Be warned these woman may only be in it for the quick burn of the moment.
By the end of the set the act of being a carefree casanova who has that connection with woman and gives them what they desperately want but can never say, that sense of reflection of their own beauty, being swept of their feet and subsequent ravishment was infinitely more fulfilling than the actual sexual act. I used to see guys like Zan and Brent and Skyy as almost demi-gods..and while I'm sure they still have the experience on me it is unquestionably obvious how possible their level of success and ease with woman is accessible to anyone now (although I did sack up and put myself in reckless waters-extremely directly ALOTSmile).It is only begrudgingly that I don't run stage 6 for the rest of my life.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - K-Train - 06-22-2012

Nice write up man, there's an old song by Ludacris called "Area Codes". I think it should be your new theme song Cool.

Seriosuly though, I'm having some serious thoughts about giving SM a shot now. Strangely, there's a part of me that's been trying to convince me not to use it but seeing your results has stoked my interest greatly. What was it that "clicked" for you? I remember you going through some rough times for a good while and than bang!

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 06-30-2012

Thanks for the love K-train--I keep it local thoughSmile
SM is a fun set but best be in a really solid place in your life while using it...as in all the basics or settled. I see now I was really fulling the flames of that part of me that wanted to abandon everything for the sake of adventure, personal power, and sexual experiences. It was all well and good but has left me looking at quite a few holes and neglected areas in my life. I'm on Alpha stage 3 refresher and winners mindset now.
And alpha is for the most part devastatingly depressing haha. I don't mind at all though..I feel I'm icy as a mother fxxxker, but so disconnected. It has amped the effects of sex magnet though but in a way where I'm so emotionally removed from the experience its pretty much not worth anything. Although talking to '10's' and moving things foward feels like doing the dishes-I still feel compelled to take care of it lol (I'm trying to relax out of that) and its only those times one/I am really present that one/I can enjoy the soap and water lol. After another 2 rounds of 10 minute meet and greet to sex I'me done with that in my life. From now on I leave room only for woman who will challenge and/or inspire me at core and become part of my ongoing life..or they at least have to be really sexy, nurturing, and cool...woman who will bring out the part of me that loves life for its own sake since. That is what matters to me these days
1. Loving life for its own sake
2. Pure efficiency
Winners mindset is simply incredibly-doing it 4-5 hours a day and half hour of that and I get the best of Alpha with more of a related and motivated swag.
I've been heavily involved in a spiritual group called waking down again..its a transmission based lineage that started with Deida's teacher-Adi da..and was form by a 19 year devotee of his who left the community to create a more democratic one. I won't get into debates about the nature of reality or awakenings or anything like that but suffice to say the energy in the rooms has a profound and f-xxxxing obvious effect in my subjectivity and body and it is changing everything in my life in both an exciting and scary way since it seems there is clearly no going back in my perception and worldview orientation, not as a mental matter but as just a fundamental shift. At times all I want is to go full steam ahead with my various forms of seeking but the part in me that realizes how that is a reflexive movement away from the pain of simply being here is to strong and it feels like everything is checkmate....and at the same time I've been having really strong intuitions as to my whats next in life, what I'm here to give, and what I actually desire that will lead to any stable fulfillment and crystallization of self.
Anyway this Alpha refresher has been long overdue, I think I'll do it 3-4 weeks and then stage 6 for a week or two before hitting RNW and RSS/ Ultra Success and then on to WM 2.0.
I'm super excited for WM more for real playfulness and enjoyment over any results..Alpha is really helping let go of results orientation as well but WM is just fun and juicy with it and Alpha's more like 'Lets go or I go...'

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Spiral - 07-01-2012

Rock on! I hope winner's mindset is helping you with your writing!