Subliminal Talk
AbyssRockstarXXX - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AbyssRockstarXXX (/Thread-AbyssRockstarXXX)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Spiral - 05-04-2012

gimme sum of that

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - smash - 05-05-2012

(04-28-2012, 01:51 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/user/oldspice?v=dOFj9toF4Ho

the world is catching on to the power of the mind lol

had to post-I've been doing mirror affirmations and written affirmations every night, 10 hours of SM stage 6 a day, and reading a story of my perfect life every morning for the last week and a half and doing it all with the intention of it becoming an example of an amazing lifestyle to be inspirational, fun, inclusive and credible to my own standards. and I don't know whats responsible for what but something is beginning to feel both so casual and utterly surreal and amazing.
:Results
1. Approaching woman without thinking and before I know it I'm walking away either feeling great, having exchanged info, or hooking up
2. Sexy attractive woman consistently opening up to me, approaching me by putting their arms around me or just leaning into me, even chest bumping me.
3. Several woman initiated sexual escalation with me
4. I feel a fire to take action based on my desires, both in life and around woman, with zero neediness I will tell them or say anything-and its all having fun and totally honest and feels very congruent.
5.The polarity I feel with woman I am attracted to is unreal-its as if my perception is literally been alter-they appear as so simply human, obviously (but it was not always that way lol), but at the same time-such divine radiant creatures they take my breath away-
6. Feel totally high value, sexy, and in the zone almost all the time or just totally chilled out and enjoying
7. could care less about sex-unless the hearts more involved or I'm fairly drunk, I almost have an aversion to it at this pointSmile-but am having more sex in my life than pretty much ever.
While I definitely think some of my supplementary materials-both guidance wise, energy tuning wise, and manifestation wise have contributed, the core of this radical change is obviously stage 6 of sex magnet-I am so impressed at this drastic turn around,
I'm seriously considering woman magnet after after running EIP with Ultra success and then RNW with ESS and an alpha refresher of course. Alpha 5.0 sounds amazing but I want to keep up this momentum with WM, having this level of capability and results just feels incredible, then run Alpha 5.0 followed by SM2. I still have a while to make the decision. In truth, although logically for AM 5.0 it seems not true, I do fear an Alpha set might send me back to the brooding happiness of my woman-less solitude and isolation lol-not the worst thing for 'growth', but I spent much of my young adult life like that.

I HAVE TO REPLY to this thread once again because it is one of the most motivating threads to me, to keep journey and enhance anything I am already doing. Reading perfect life story is a piece of puzzle I could implement in my daily routine as it doesn´t eat lot of time.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Ryan - 05-05-2012

Lol. Tell em no, they'll go even more nuts Wink

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - HMoody - 05-05-2012

(04-28-2012, 01:51 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/user/oldspice?v=dOFj9toF4Ho

the world is catching on to the power of the mind lol

had to post-I've been doing mirror affirmations and written affirmations every night, 10 hours of SM stage 6 a day, and reading a story of my perfect life every morning for the last week and a half and doing it all with the intention of it becoming an example of an amazing lifestyle to be inspirational, fun, inclusive and credible to my own standards. and I don't know whats responsible for what but something is beginning to feel both so casual and utterly surreal and amazing.
:Results
1. Approaching woman without thinking and before I know it I'm walking away either feeling great, having exchanged info, or hooking up
2. Sexy attractive woman consistently opening up to me, approaching me by putting their arms around me or just leaning into me, even chest bumping me.
3. Several woman initiated sexual escalation with me
4. I feel a fire to take action based on my desires, both in life and around woman, with zero neediness I will tell them or say anything-and its all having fun and totally honest and feels very congruent.
5.The polarity I feel with woman I am attracted to is unreal-its as if my perception is literally been alter-they appear as so simply human, obviously (but it was not always that way lol), but at the same time-such divine radiant creatures they take my breath away-
6. Feel totally high value, sexy, and in the zone almost all the time or just totally chilled out and enjoying
7. could care less about sex-unless the hearts more involved or I'm fairly drunk, I almost have an aversion to it at this pointSmile-but am having more sex in my life than pretty much ever.
While I definitely think some of my supplementary materials-both guidance wise, energy tuning wise, and manifestation wise have contributed, the core of this radical change is obviously stage 6 of sex magnet-I am so impressed at this drastic turn around,
I'm seriously considering woman magnet after after running EIP with Ultra success and then RNW with ESS and an alpha refresher of course. Alpha 5.0 sounds amazing but I want to keep up this momentum with WM, having this level of capability and results just feels incredible, then run Alpha 5.0 followed by SM2. I still have a while to make the decision. In truth, although logically for AM 5.0 it seems not true, I do fear an Alpha set might send me back to the brooding happiness of my woman-less solitude and isolation lol-not the worst thing for 'growth', but I spent much of my young adult life like that.

Awesome results Rainbow! Like Smash said, Your thread is one of the ones that keeps me motivated to continue on with AM 2011 and makes me super excited for SM after that.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 05-05-2012

thanks guys-while it certainly is a success on one hand-I have to keep up some really strong conscious boundaries with some of these woman..my inclination is actually to give them everything they want-but that would make the rest of my life fall apart. New levels..different issues haha-
@smash-thanks man-I feel grateful your inspired. Everything came together when I just stopped waiting and starting believing NOW-stories+SM helped obviously..it was like tuning into the place where I already existed at that level..and holding to it-doing whatever-to hold to it with whatever else happened in my life.
At the same time-I started to get off my butt and do all the practical steps.
Getting a loan to get personal trainers certification
Being in the process of taking the courses to get certified
Getting back into my passion of improving vertical jump and creating my own training.
Finding a way to do an extra sports class at the school I teach at instead of just robotics.
The most important step that was the hardest-letting go of certain friends-realizing to hang with them so consistently was really holding me back.
My formula
Its a little paradoxical-Create two visions-
one of the Ideal you and world you want to live in- envisioning being there ALREADY, its perfection-gratitude and ridiculous abundance/happiness-waterfall woman effect etc-all having-having-having-
One naturally starts acting and coming from that place more and more consistently -cause your feeling it-you've already won the game.
the other the vision of how to practically realize that success based on the freedom of choosing who you want to be in life (Jed Mckenna author has helped with that)
Success for Ideal vision=Taking the time to feel/affirm/visualize Ideal (SUBS!!)
success for vision 2=ANY action towards the ideal with full commitment(especially feeling fear or less than perfect and doing something anyway).
When the two start operating at the same time-success is fairly inevitable. I'd sum it up as figure out Ideal life (Must be positive and adding value through self interest/value=something positive to others)-Do whatever it takes to tune into the place where Ideal life already exists (You have it! Your living it!)-take passion and heart of living that ideal life and follow that feeling to create game plan/practical steps towards reaching it.
All I can say is things are changing rapidly for the better and my ideals and clarity on what I want is changing as well-but this formula seems pretty consistent for me-its nothing new-just my synthesis of what has worked best for me.
If anyone does add this to their life in any way-and has breakthroughs, synchronicity, sudden and positive changes in results or disposition-pm and let me know what worked! I want to really keep learning, implementing, and distilling down the fine points here for myself and ultimately as an ebook.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Spiral - 05-05-2012

Again awesome post Rainbow. I really get the part where you said "Success for vision 2 = ANY action towards the ideal with full commitment (especially feeling fear or less than perfect and doing something anyway.)"

I'm beginning to do more of that and step outside of my comfort zone even if it's an off day. I plan to hit the clubs tonight again and just let loose.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 05-06-2012

@Spiral..Have fun man..I'm sure ull smash!

Saw avengers..super good..for the marvel fans out there ull be pysched to see who shows up after the credits

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Morgul - 05-06-2012

(04-25-2012, 10:12 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: 3. who knows-its so low key these days its no biggie-just a little odd how consistent it is. My doctor actually suggested I might have a minor case of bipolar disorder and I'm going to be experimenting with some medication-starting with Adderall actually. Mainly because in the past the down weeks were so bad-that I stopped caring about the formalities of employment and he thinks this will help both stabilize mood and stay on top of things. I don't know how keen I am on taking amphetamines every day but its fairly low dosage so well see. To note, the swings have gotten much closer together and much less severe with sub use, perhaps something to do with brain synchronization.

Mmm... I know I'm late to say this, but I didn't read it before. If I were you, I would try Bach's Rescue Remedy. I feel it's better than medication for mood/emotional symptoms, in my own taste. But better than all of that is facing it and transcending.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Morgul - 05-06-2012

(05-06-2012, 01:03 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Saw avengers..super good..for the marvel fans out there ull be pysched to see who shows up after the credits

Oh, no!!! I left the cinema soon after the credits started! Confused Tongue

I'm so glad I'm not a Marvel fan after all... Big Grin Hahahaha!

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - smash - 05-06-2012

hi Abyss,

I have a question concerning "telling your perfect life story": do you bring yourself in a great mood before and/or listen to pumping up music while doing it?

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 05-09-2012

I switch off between listening to
more pump up techno music-three main one's
Dillian Francis's I.D.G.A.F. as well as Falling Up
and Tiesto He's a Pirate.
I also will put Chicane on Pandora and go through it
when I am more chilled out.
Or sometimes Basshunter-on Pandora-skip any song that is whining about girls being gone lol
Music definitely helps
but I make sure to read it without music as well sometimes

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 05-09-2012

(05-06-2012, 07:42 AM)Morgul Wrote:
(04-25-2012, 10:12 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: 3. who knows-its so low key these days its no biggie-just a little odd how consistent it is. My doctor actually suggested I might have a minor case of bipolar disorder and I'm going to be experimenting with some medication-starting with Adderall actually. Mainly because in the past the down weeks were so bad-that I stopped caring about the formalities of employment and he thinks this will help both stabilize mood and stay on top of things. I don't know how keen I am on taking amphetamines every day but its fairly low dosage so well see. To note, the swings have gotten much closer together and much less severe with sub use, perhaps something to do with brain synchronization.

Mmm... I know I'm late to say this, but I didn't read it before. If I were you, I would try Bach's Rescue Remedy. I feel it's better than medication for mood/emotional symptoms, in my own taste. But better than all of that is facing it and transcending.

thanks for the advice-while adderall is an amphetamine with long term (as in YEARS) potential dopaminergic neurotoxic effects..I have consistently felt amazing on, much more capable of fulfilling my potential, and accomplish so much writing and work wise it is hard to give up, nor do I think its necessary right now. I am being monitored consistently with blood work and find with a healthy diet, good sleep, and proper natural supplementation in terms of precursors to replenish dopamine and antioxidants for brain-I feel very calm and stable on it.
I have made two medical mistakes on it-in terms of one time taking L-tyrosine with it instead of before bed, and one time taking magnesium (magnesium increase bio-availability of adderall to close for comfort) and b-vitatmins and choline when I thought it was bed time but forgot the second extended release dosage was coming through-in the first case I felt like divine god genius and the second-there were no thoughts at all..lol interesting experiences but will not be making those mistakes again. Nobody warned me of these things-I found out only after the facts lol

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 05-16-2012

It just occurred to me that I have technically
finished sex magnet, and this completion feels like no big dealSmile Subs are for life now--gratitude))) On my 34 day of stage 6.
I am so far from the person I was when I started it is truly incredible.
A testimonial will be in order shortly.
Right now EVERYTHING in my life
is literally running so smoothly, perfectly, and progressively that I'm "scared" to 'touch anything'.
Change is inevitableSmile But I don't want to mess with any components of the alchemical soup that is currently facilitating this awesome change-and that includes Stage 6 SM...SOOOO...
Shannon can I just keep running stage 6 for a week or two more...will that cause any imbalance/less than optimal effects?

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Shannon - 05-17-2012

(05-16-2012, 12:51 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: It just occurred to me that I have technically
finished sex magnet, and this completion feels like no big dealSmile Subs are for life now--gratitude))) On my 34 day of stage 6.
I am so far from the person I was when I started it is truly incredible.
A testimonial will be in order shortly.
Right now EVERYTHING in my life
is literally running so smoothly, perfectly, and progressively that I'm "scared" to 'touch anything'.
Change is inevitableSmile But I don't want to mess with any components of the alchemical soup that is currently facilitating this awesome change-and that includes Stage 6 SM...SOOOO...
Shannon can I just keep running stage 6 for a week or two more...will that cause any imbalance/less than optimal effects?

lol You guys crack me up. Yes, you can. Just don't do it for too long.