Subliminal Talk
AbyssRockstarXXX - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AbyssRockstarXXX (/Thread-AbyssRockstarXXX)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 04-01-2012

I met up with the girl I left my stuff with..
she took me to the hunger games movie at a
movie theater you can buy alcoholic drinks at, she bought drinks and
popcorn. It was super fun. I really like this chick. We both enjoy hanging out, being friends, and getting physical with a romantic twist. I'm not interested in dating anyone exclusively right now though. The movies pretty awesome..gets a little weak as it
goes along compared to the book at least. Afterwards sex magnet does what sex magnet
does bestSmile ..

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 04-03-2012

after coming out of the gym at around 12 pm
my friend invited me to some new club his girlfriend was hosting out.
I went and after some lame ass 'gansta' dude threatened to shoot the place
up cause they wouldn't let him in-my friends girlfriend came up and took me in.
I introduced myself to the girlfriend of my friends old girlfriend and she seemed all into me.
I socialized a bit..but kept coming back to her because she was super funny, engaging, and smoking hot 5'11 blonde stripper. My heart actually kind of sunk when I learned that because by now I know that usually means somethings a little off..but we had a great talk with lots of physical touching, but the kissing just didn't seem like the right thing to do. She was actually pretty shy and reserved. I was pretty tired but noticed that she got really into it when I just got really sexual and physical with her with complete disregard lol. Like we joked about her boobs being fake, which they weren't, and I just started grabbing them and karate chopping them (lightly), like 'yup definitely fake'.
Our mutual friend got really drunk and kind of ruined everything but I walked them both to a cab, and when we hugged I gave her a smack on the lips, bad timing but I wanted to do it so whatever.
Honestly-either its the set or something off with my juju..cause I seem to attract the wrong kind of woman..either there super hot but less confident..or super cool and attractive but not really my type. Also maybe its resistance but it seems the more openly confident I am sexually the more woman seem to shut down out of intimidation. Its like I have to keep this SM power on the reins. I'll see woman staring at me for like forever and when I make eye contact they shy away so quickly and look really indifferent. We'll see what happens when I shave my beard.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Shannon - 04-03-2012

Maybe being even more direct and aggressive would be interesting to try.

That is an excellent idea..
And will be putting it into effect immediately.
I get glimspes of the power of this set and feel I am holding myself back or
Cutting off my access to it out of resistance or something. I think
Ur idea will help tap into the full potential of my changes

The easiest sex I ever have gotten was the sex I simply walked in and took. The first time this happened was when I was 18, and I met, seduced and f*cked my friend's GF all in a span of 2 hours. While he was standing there. I just decided I wanted her, and took her. Later found out he introduced me to her specifically because he knew that would happen.

The second time it happened was when I decided I wanted a girl and told her, "I'm going to F*ck you." I said it with 108% confidence in the outcome, because I "just knew" it was going to happen. She was so turned on that I had to tell her no the first date, and more than once. She and I ended up having the most frequent, passionate, enthusiastic and pleasurable sex I have ever had.

Women - not all women, mind you, but a lot of them - seem to love a man who is so in control and so in charge and powerful that he just knows what he wants when he sees it, and then simply takes what he wants.

Of course just as many will throw you in prison for doing that... maybe more. Gotta love the double standard of the sexes. So maybe I should create a subliminal for reading women's minds.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Spiral - 04-03-2012

Are you being sarcastic?? because I would be the first to tell you to DO IT

(04-03-2012, 05:40 PM)Spiral Wrote: Are you being sarcastic?? because I would be the first to tell you to DO IT

Who's that in response to?

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - HMoody - 04-03-2012

(04-03-2012, 04:43 PM)Shannon Wrote: The easiest sex I ever have gotten was the sex I simply walked in and took. The first time this happened was when I was 18, and I met, seduced and f*cked my friend's GF all in a span of 2 hours. While he was standing there. I just decided I wanted her, and took her. Later found out he introduced me to her specifically because he knew that would happen.

The second time it happened was when I decided I wanted a girl and told her, "I'm going to F*ck you." I said it with 108% confidence in the outcome, because I "just knew" it was going to happen. She was so turned on that I had to tell her no the first date, and more than once. She and I ended up having the most frequent, passionate, enthusiastic and pleasurable sex I have ever had.

Women - not all women, mind you, but a lot of them - seem to love a man who is so in control and so in charge and powerful that he just knows what he wants when he sees it, and then simply takes what he wants.

Of course just as many will throw you in prison for doing that... maybe more. Gotta love the double standard of the sexes. So maybe I should create a subliminal for reading women's minds.

Is that possible? To create a sub that actually reads women's minds ala Mel Gibson? Tongue That would be really interesting.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Tiesto - 04-03-2012

(04-03-2012, 04:43 PM)Shannon Wrote: So maybe I should create a subliminal for reading women's minds.

It could be a wonderful addition to add to Sex Magnet 3.0.. Smile

(04-03-2012, 06:30 PM)HMoody Wrote: Is that possible? To create a sub that actually reads women's minds ala Mel Gibson? Tongue That would be really interesting.

I don't know... I suspect that I could enhance the ability to subconsciously gather the knowledge and then shuttle it to the conscious mind, but more than enhance I don't know.

(04-03-2012, 07:20 PM)Tiesto Wrote:
(04-03-2012, 04:43 PM)Shannon Wrote: So maybe I should create a subliminal for reading women's minds.

It could be a wonderful addition to add to Sex Magnet 3.0.. Smile

That's probably a LONG time from now before I'll be building that.

@Spiral-I was not being sarcastic in the least

@ Shannon-what I thought was the set making me more indirect I see might now be my wanting to be more direct and being aware of that but conflicted.
Honestly I am very conflicted. These days I have a mixture of aloof, not neediness, but sensitivity with woman while not being interested in engaging them yet wanting them sexually. There is such strong tension between myself and most woman I am half attracted to that its like moving through gravy to go near hear and makes me a virtual timid moron when trying to start a conversation, once I am in convo my inner maestro seems to come out more often. Of course when I go out and for some reason actual feel like doing anything about anything situations turn golden with woman fairly quickly but I feel little control over it. I have had more sex in the past 5 months then since my best college days so that seems to give some credit to set. But the rest of the changes feel more like a veneer than any deep attitude change with woman. What I mean by that is its so weird because most days I think my day to day conscious response to most woman, thoughts about woman, and actions with woman really have not changed much except all my dates go way better, and I'm having more sex and I'v had more woman fall into my lap, figuratively and literallySmile, then before.
There are so many good things about this set but I've told fun stories enough-let me get some complaining off my chest. 5 months into the set while I guess I'm pretty carefree when it comes to woman, I don't feel certainty with attracting the woman I desire, I don't feel an abundance of woman, I don't feel scarcity either, but not abundant, I get annoyed at woman's reactions or lack of reactions to me all the time, alot of the time woman are HIDING their attraction to me once I notice them etc. My motivation is fairly low and my confidence doesn't feel so great either. Now all of this could be resistance or unconsciously related to some difficulty in my personal living and finicial/career situation but I wanted to put it out there.

Also no need to read woman's minds-just in SM 3, long time from now I know, have it so the user DOESN'T look for permission or signals and just assumes attraction and acts of his own intentions doing exactly what he wants, for his own amusement, with woman and directly, obviously precautions, but the difference between harassment/rape and that dominant male seduction you were talking about is essentially attraction level lol Ok maybe not exactly but you get the point.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Shannon - 04-04-2012

(04-03-2012, 11:51 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: @Spiral-I was not being sarcastic in the least

@ Shannon-what I thought was the set making me more indirect I see might now be my wanting to be more direct and being aware of that but conflicted.
Honestly I am very conflicted. These days I have a mixture of aloof, not neediness, but sensitivity with woman while not being interested in engaging them yet wanting them sexually. There is such strong tension between myself and most woman I am half attracted to that its like moving through gravy to go near hear and makes me a virtual timid moron when trying to start a conversation, once I am in convo my inner maestro seems to come out more often. Of course when I go out and for some reason actual feel like doing anything about anything situations turn golden with woman fairly quickly but I feel little control over it. I have had more sex in the past 5 months then since my best college days so that seems to give some credit to set. But the rest of the changes feel more like a veneer than any deep attitude change with woman. What I mean by that is its so weird because most days I think my day to day conscious response to most woman, thoughts about woman, and actions with woman really have not changed much except all my dates go way better, and I'm having more sex and I'v had more woman fall into my lap, figuratively and literallySmile, then before.
There are so many good things about this set but I've told fun stories enough-let me get some complaining off my chest. 5 months into the set while I guess I'm pretty carefree when it comes to woman, I don't feel certainty with attracting the woman I desire, I don't feel an abundance of woman, I don't feel scarcity either, but not abundant, I get annoyed at woman's reactions or lack of reactions to me all the time, alot of the time woman are HIDING their attraction to me once I notice them etc. My motivation is fairly low and my confidence doesn't feel so great either. Now all of this could be resistance or unconsciously related to some difficulty in my personal living and finicial/career situation but I wanted to put it out there.

Also no need to read woman's minds-just in SM 3, long time from now I know, have it so the user DOESN'T look for permission or signals and just assumes attraction and acts of his own intentions doing exactly what he wants, for his own amusement, with woman and directly, obviously precautions, but the difference between harassment/rape and that dominant male seduction you were talking about is essentially attraction level lol Ok maybe not exactly but you get the point.

It sounds like a series of topics that are all being dealt with in different levels of resistance. But since you are using Version 1, we can't know how valid this is anymore since Version 2.0 is out and makes a LOT of improvements. I am using 2.0 and let me tell you, I don't look for permission. I just naturally flow into what I want to do.

Unfortunately, I keep finding myself turned off by the options I have around me, typically because they have vastly overvalued themselves based on the desperation of and number of betas they can have, ego developed around those factors, control issues, etc. It amazes me how women in the United States can be so lazy about their personal appearance and guys still just line up to get wet.

Anyway, it doesn't seem like something I can do anything about if you're using Version 1.0, since Version 2.0 has been released.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Spiral - 04-04-2012

My apologies to both. My joking around was directed towards Shannon. let's just say I'm half joking because if you, Shannon, have any idea how you could possibly pull something like that off I'm all for using it.

But, I agree with rainbow as it's not really necessary after a couple run throughs of SM and AM (my assumptions)