Subliminal Talk
AbyssRockstarXXX - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AbyssRockstarXXX (/Thread-AbyssRockstarXXX)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Shannon - 03-18-2012

Sounds like a better solution than sitting on your ass and waiting for manifestation is to hunt alone, and stop letting others kill your manifestations.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 03-18-2012

agreed..wow that feels good to hear..those were my manifestations weren't they-but I am doing anything but sitting on my ass lol--I'm down to hunt alone-ts quite a different experience but I could get used to it.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 03-24-2012

The strike of stage 5
I was on my way into Manhattan when my brother invited me to a bar apparently
very near where I am staying in Brooklyn. I figured I'd stop by-the place was amazing-full
of gorgeous woman and amazing looking food-two stories with bands playing ect. ect.
I couldn't believe it was like two blocks from my house and I had never been. My brother was hanging out with some of the teachers we used to work with..including of course the large breasted sexy teacher I always had a 'crush' on when I used to work at that school. In any case longer story short..we hooked up all night and then after declining for me to go home with her..several times..she basically just dragged me home..we get back at 5 in the morning but were both exhausted and tipsy.. we have as much fun as you can have when the idiot your with on the sex magnet set forgot condoms-and then she passes out. I can't fall asleep..I'm really horny and know if I can get condoms somehow my mind might rest easier concerning breakfast-and perhaps I can ignore the blue balls and get some shut eye. I try to wake the lady up to tell her I am stepping out but she is clocked out. I leave my coat, my two books and check to make sure the door is unlocked. It is... but when I leave and it shuts I check to see if I can get back in-and it had an automatic lock! Damit-I'm know locked out, Then begins my 1 hour trek home from god knows where deep Brooklyn and now I am writing this and passing out. I'm going back tomorrow come hell and high water-with condoms and taking 'game of thrones' back when I leave.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Spiral - 03-24-2012

Lol nice!

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Shannon - 03-24-2012

(03-24-2012, 03:09 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: The strike of stage 5
very near where I am staying in Brooklyn. I figured I'd stop by-the place was amazing-full
of gorgeous woman and amazing looking food-two stories with bands playing ect. ect.
I couldn't believe it was like two blocks from my house and I had never been. My brother was hanging out with some of the teachers we used to work with..including of course the large breasted sexy teacher I always had a 'crush' on when I used to work at that school. In any case longer story short..we hooked up all night and then after declining for me to go home with her..several times..she basically just dragged me home..we get back at 5 in the morning but were both exhausted and tipsy.. we have as much fun as you can have when the idiot your with on the sex magnet set forgot condoms-and then she passes out. I can't fall asleep..I'm really horny and know if I can get condoms somehow my mind might rest easier concerning breakfast-and perhaps I can ignore the blue balls and get some shut eye. I try to wake the lady up to tell her I am stepping out but she is clocked out. I leave my coat, my two books and check to make sure the door is unlocked. It is... but when I leave and it shuts I check to see if I can get back in-and it had an automatic lock! Damit-I'm know locked out, Then begins my 1 hour trek home from god knows where deep Brooklyn and now I am writing this and passing out. I'm going back tomorrow come hell and high water-with condoms and taking 'game of thrones' back when I leave.

Rule #1: Always take responsibility for the birth control, even if she says she's done it already.

Rule #2: Birth control is always the responsibility of the man who is intending to use it, not his friends. You wrap your own rascal.

Rule #3: Never be caught dead unprepared for the unexpected opportunity to enjoy the intimate embrace of a willing woman who you are willing to embrace intimately in return.

Have condoms in your bedroom, wallet and car. And replace the ones in your wallet every 6 months if they haven't been used. Wallets are hard on condoms.

Other than being a condom bonehead, congrats on the pull. Smile

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Spiritman - 03-24-2012

(03-12-2012, 12:31 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: I believe tonight is my last night of stage four
When I check in mentally to try to trace what this stage has done
I feel like I am dealing with spider-webs layered in different directions on
spiderwebs.
I have had some cool stuff happen along the way-that I wrote about
a few more direct approaches-a lot of indirect one's, a lot of hovering-that crazy direct approach
by the hot Asian woman who thought/pretended she knew me and then tried to make out with me in the street, and last night when I was walking through this bar-club another hot Asian woman just grabs me while I am walking by and pulls me in.
My motivation to approach has been very low. My anger and jealousy issues seem completely gone.
Its weird cause I don't particularly think anything of myself these days-I seem to really have no sense of self image-positive or negative. Maybe that's what humbleness mixed with delusions of grandeur comes out as-or confidence with humility.
I really have no idea what changes occurred during this stage-so I will list what I know about myself during it.

Negative
1. Anxiety is crazy up at times-as a result of sexual tension-not social anxiety
2. No motivation to approach
3. lack of sense of potency/capacity to do what needs/I want to get done in my own life
4. Very little motivation for anything
5. Self-discipline way down
6. A lot of internal anger,boredom and frustration at times
7. Self consciousness-sense of being watched and uncomfortable with it-through the roof at times-there were periods where it got frustrating to leave the house-the thing is it feels more physical-like I can feel when people are looking.
8.I feel a lot of 'why bother' (with woman or with anything) on this set
9. Ending up with my 'seven's' or 'eights' at best-rather than what I would consider my
'9's' and '10's'-so I'm a snob...
10. periods of intense resistance and bleak depression.

Positive
1. Get approached by woman fairly consistently
2. Playing the eye game fairly consistently-stage 3 was actually the best for eye game-but its coming back around,
3. I am more honest and clear on how I feel about things and where I stand.
4. Extremely indifferent
5. Was propositioned for sex several times-and..drum..roll..I turned sex down from a woman
I even thought was attractive.
6. Really strong sexual polarity with woman.
7. 'Pulling the trigger' is way up.

Hey Rainbow, how did the woman take it by you turning her down for sex? Wink Plus, how did it feel turning a woman down in general who was asking for sex?

(03-24-2012, 08:02 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-24-2012, 03:09 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: The strike of stage 5

Rule #1: Always take responsibility for the birth control, even if she says she's done it already.

Rule #2: Birth control is always the responsibility of the man who is intending to use it, not his friends. You wrap your own rascal.

Rule #3: Never be caught dead unprepared for the unexpected opportunity to enjoy the intimate embrace of a willing woman who you are willing to embrace intimately in return.

Have condoms in your bedroom, wallet and car. And replace the ones in your wallet every 6 months if they haven't been used. Wallets are hard on condoms.

Other than being a condom bonehead, congrats on the pull. Smile

Shannon thanks for the advice, I will have to get myself prepared Wink

(03-24-2012, 03:47 PM)spiritman Wrote:
(03-12-2012, 12:31 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: I believe tonight is my last night of stage four
spiderwebs.
a few more direct approaches-a lot of indirect one's, a lot of hovering-that crazy direct approach
by the hot Asian woman who thought/pretended she knew me and then tried to make out with me in the street, and last night when I was walking through this bar-club another hot Asian woman just grabs me while I am walking by and pulls me in.
My motivation to approach has been very low. My anger and jealousy issues seem completely gone.
Its weird cause I don't particularly think anything of myself these days-I seem to really have no sense of self image-positive or negative. Maybe that's what humbleness mixed with delusions of grandeur comes out as-or confidence with humility.
I really have no idea what changes occurred during this stage-so I will list what I know about myself during it.

Negative
1. Anxiety is crazy up at times-as a result of sexual tension-not social anxiety
3. lack of sense of potency/capacity to do what needs/I want to get done in my own life
7. Self consciousness-sense of being watched and uncomfortable with it-through the roof at times-there were periods where it got frustrating to leave the house-the thing is it feels more physical-like I can feel when people are looking.
9. Ending up with my 'seven's' or 'eights' at best-rather than what I would consider my

Positive
2. Playing the eye game fairly consistently-stage 3 was actually the best for eye game-but its coming back around,
4. Extremely indifferent
5. Was propositioned for sex several times-and..drum..roll..I turned sex down from a woman

Hey Rainbow, how did the woman take it by you turning her down for sex? Wink Plus, how did it feel turning a woman down in general who was asking for sex?

It felt easy for my mind and difficult for my dick..
honestly, for me there is always the sense that making sex happen is a good thing..and if logistically it can't and I won't be able to see the girl again ..its annoying but forgotten quickly..but in this case I was sure it would happen again..so no biggie. In terms of turning down woman I don't find very attractive..that's very easy these days.

(03-24-2012, 04:03 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote:
(03-24-2012, 03:47 PM)spiritman Wrote:
spiderwebs.

Negative

Positive
4. Extremely indifferent

It felt easy for my mind and difficult for my dick..
honestly, for me there is always the sense that making sex happen is a good thing..and if logistically it can't and I won't be able to see the girl again ..its annoying but forgotten quickly..but in this case I was sure it would happen again..so no biggie. In terms of turning down woman I don't find very attractive..that's very easy these days.

That is too funny Big Grin I do think it is easier to turn down a woman that you don't find very attractive. I haven't been propositioned for sex before but at work all the women love to flirt with me. Other female co-workers around me tell me to stop flirting. I tell them, "Why, you jealous? I'm not flirting with them, they're flirting with me." I also tell them that "You know you want me but you can't have me." That seems to get them all arguing among themselves over me, laughing etc. Even though I wouldn't consider hooking up with any of them, I'm just doing it for practice.

Nice... Practice and its fun. The guys who I know who are the best with woman are not selective in their flirting..there just having fun.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 03-30-2012

3 weeks into stage 5
wow time is flying
not much to report
more carefree..less interested in sex
I tend to get depressed if not consistently interacting or
seeing woman which is weird.
Not very playful on this set..I can become so much easier but it doesn't feel quite right.
Manifestation working in small doses every few weeks it seems.
Feel much more capable at anything I try..especially with woman
but not very motivated.
Dates definitely go a lot better now..if I know a woman half decently and were attracted to each other moving it to a sexual level feels very natural and like a piece of cake now. Going from not knowing a woman to that level is fairly similar to what its been, on and off, except for every now and then when a woman I am attracted to is just super into me and we naturally come together...which I suspect is the manifestation aspect. Layering some mirror affirmations and natural grounding on top of the set makes some amazing stuff more regularly.
A lot of resistance I was experiencing as lack of confidence and self consciousness is gone for the most part.
I took a night off the set cause I was sleeping over somewhereSmile and I felt amazing in the morning. This set is truly exhausting and I feel I will be seeing its effects coalesce for quite some time afterward. 2 weeks to stage 6.
I made my decision to run Everything is Possible and the Ultra success for the follwoing two months, one and then the other...I'll supplement each with Disconnect from negativity, Gratitude, and ASC respectively...although I have not decided what to run with what. Then run stage 6 SM again and on to Alpha male 5.0 followed by SM 2.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 04-01-2012

I just read that stages 4-6 of sex magnet-really focus
on causing the user to chill out and let the woman come to him.
This is hard for me because I feel not my best-if I am not being proactive.
But approaching has never been so difficult for me as on stage 5. Sometimes moments will come
up and I'll find myself getting the girl focused on me and next thing were talking. In general though
I feel zero approach anxiety but a huge wall of resistance to approaching..
I was having a fun but more timid night tonite but I ended up talking two girls home in a cab-because we were all dancing and they lived in the same neighborhood as me..one I knew from years ago..the other was her gorgeous roommate-we were really feeling each other. We worked out that I would use card on the cab and one would give me cash and as soon as she gave it two me..the one I knew from before just bounced and was like 'we gotta go'. The sexy roommate and I just looked at each other-hugged and she went in for the make out but I was so shocked I just continued on to her kiss her on the cheek. She hurried out after that. And we had just been making fun of the last guy who was trying to go home with her for being a pussy..lol I felt pretty silly..maybe I read it wrong. I'm gonna have to write pull the trigger on my forearm againSmile
In any case this set has helped me accomplish one of my biggest goals-which is stay the same cool, generally kind, dude I am no matter what happens during the night. One of my pet peeves..is guys who feel like crap about themselves unless they get some validation from a girl..and then they think they are hot shxxt and act all too cool for school.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Shannon - 04-01-2012

I hate it when that sort of thing happens.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 04-01-2012

haha amen