Subliminal Talk
AbyssRockstarXXX - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AbyssRockstarXXX (/Thread-AbyssRockstarXXX)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Shannon - 03-11-2012

Better you than me, my friend... the "club scene" seems a rather twisted parody of reality in my opinion.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 03-12-2012

..Oh..of course..but as a resident of NYC below the age of 25-I'm mandated by law to
subject myself to the torture with only the saving grace of the goddess's that bless the chaotic land...lol
The whole point is its very estranged from 'reality'
Yeah it can be wacky-but it can also be amazingly fun..and while its not the 'best' place or way to meet new woman-NOTHING builds confidence like consistently being able to go out in the crazy scene..not give a fxxxk, move through all the distractions, lead and make things happen. Meeting new woman in a bookstore or yoga class becomes a piece of cake after that. Ironically enough-it has also taught me to take nothing personally and again and again relate from a place of less and less ego-

I believe tonight is my last night of stage four
When I check in mentally to try to trace what this stage has done
I feel like I am dealing with spider-webs layered in different directions on
spiderwebs.
I have had some cool stuff happen along the way-that I wrote about
a few more direct approaches-a lot of indirect one's, a lot of hovering-that crazy direct approach
by the hot Asian woman who thought/pretended she knew me and then tried to make out with me in the street, and last night when I was walking through this bar-club another hot Asian woman just grabs me while I am walking by and pulls me in.
My motivation to approach has been very low. My anger and jealousy issues seem completely gone.
Its weird cause I don't particularly think anything of myself these days-I seem to really have no sense of self image-positive or negative. Maybe that's what humbleness mixed with delusions of grandeur comes out as-or confidence with humility.
I really have no idea what changes occurred during this stage-so I will list what I know about myself during it.

Negative
1. Anxiety is crazy up at times-as a result of sexual tension-not social anxiety
2. No motivation to approach
3. lack of sense of potency/capacity to do what needs/I want to get done in my own life
4. Very little motivation for anything
5. Self-discipline way down
6. A lot of internal anger,boredom and frustration at times
7. Self consciousness-sense of being watched and uncomfortable with it-through the roof at times-there were periods where it got frustrating to leave the house-the thing is it feels more physical-like I can feel when people are looking.
8.I feel a lot of 'why bother' (with woman or with anything) on this set
9. Ending up with my 'seven's' or 'eights' at best-rather than what I would consider my
'9's' and '10's'-so I'm a snob...
10. periods of intense resistance and bleak depression.

Positive
1. Get approached by woman fairly consistently
2. Playing the eye game fairly consistently-stage 3 was actually the best for eye game-but its coming back around,
3. I am more honest and clear on how I feel about things and where I stand.
4. Extremely indifferent
5. Was propositioned for sex several times-and..drum..roll..I turned sex down from a woman
I even thought was attractive.
6. Really strong sexual polarity with woman.
7. 'Pulling the trigger' is way up.

WOW
I just realized I might have been making a huge mistake for the last 4 months
I have been listening to the set on trickling stream, from my HP pavilion 7 laptop
which has that 'beats audio' sound system. I assumed it was good enough for stream if not ultrasonic
but I realize now that it might not technically be ''stereo"--
if anyone knows please let me know-can laptop speakers even be stereo? As in can the laptop speakers themselves cover three dimensional sound...I can't find out online and will head to an electronic store in the morning-in the meantime
I just pulled out my stereo headphones and tried stage 4 through and I feel way different..this is where the placebo effect could come in strong though-so I'll wait to find out more info.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Aram - 03-12-2012

Hey man, I'm listening to Alpha Male 2011 through my HP Pavilion dv6. I use the ultrasonic version, and it seems to work for me. Shannon said somewhere that laptops are good if the sound doesn't get distorted on very high volume, which in my case it doesn't. Yes, laptop speakers can be stereo, different sounds come from different sides of the laptop, isn't that what it's about?

Wow that's a huge relief if your right-my speaker is one large strip below the screen
but it still may have different sounds coming from different areas of that strip.
I just listened to stage 4 for about an hour on my head phones-which are top quality stereo headphones and I feel a world of difference-so IDK.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Aram - 03-12-2012

Yeah I have the same strip, but the sounds come from different places from that strip. You can even try it yourself. Control Panel -> Sound -> Playback -> Speakers and Headphones -> Advanced

I don't know about the head phones, I mean you always feel something listening to top quality headphones. I think just listening to the stream without subliminals on headphones changes your state/feelings because it's a very relaxing sound.

cool-your probably right-in general I just feel way more relaxed by the stream with headphones-
a lot of my sense of dis-ease and vanished-but they better do that with or without subliminals for how much they cost... anyway Aram I'm grateful for the info.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Shannon - 03-12-2012

The reason you feel it so much more with headphones is twofold. First is relative volume... your ears are very close to the speakers, so the subliminal audio is relatively louder and clearer... and second, headphones give you the full stereo effect of the audio, perfectly... which is going to fully trigger the whole brain synchronized function response it is designed to induce. Stereo speakers on opposite sides of your bed can give similar results, but nothing beats headphones for effectiveness on that.

The strip you see is just a cover, designed to be more stylish and cost reducing than functional. You still have two speakers.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - Spiral - 03-12-2012

Thanks Aram for that info as well. I was wondering about my laptop aswell but it seems to be fine for subs. I don't know about silent subs though.. I may test them out once I'm through with alpha male.

Thanks Shannon,
definitely going to use headphones more often..or at least get some speakers for
each side of my bed.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 03-13-2012

Awesome K-train,
thanks for the tip
I think I'll pick that set up soon
I'm a little scared of BWE because I use to do holosync
and had some amazing experiences...and some horrifying one's
whats beta do-help with general states of focus and awake activity?
I also discovered using stereo headphones makes me feel
really wholesome and a 1000X better than just listening from my speaker.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 03-13-2012

I have been feeling so totally new today
that I decided to go through my journal
all those bad experiences I wrote about seem like distant nightmare's.
And all the good one's feel closer to home than everSmile
I feel with each set (and sub) I go through I come out so much stronger on the inside-
in addition to whatever specifics the subs offer. I use to be scared-I could fall into those states at any time but that is becoming distant as well.
I think all the new gratitude sub users are sending out some crazy contagious energy because
in reading over my posts I am filled with gratitude-for the sets themselves
for the advice given by other posters, for my making it through those 'dark nights' for the better.
Any sense of immediate results I seem to care about less and less as it feels more and more inevitable and not something to worry about-
I have been on stage four 36 nights-I kind of want to keep going with it since I am feeling so well-and thinking so well again but best to move on and keep it even on the stages.
side-note: I read the book the hunger games-its supposedly for teens but it was super entertaining and fairly well written.

RE: AbyssRockstarXXX - RainbowAbyss - 03-18-2012

A couple days into stage 5
it started off amazing and feeling like everything was coming together
and has now settled down into a slightly more confident stage 4. I feel there is a HUGE
disconnect between my unconcious expectations and my concious expectations with woman and it is very strange. Last night was my birthday and a drank quite an excess and had an amazingly fun night. My friend brought her super sexy friend who I talked to for a bit and then she followed me and then we all started socializing with more people. Right now I feel such confusion with woman...in general there seems to be this mixture of incredible attraction and complete lack of respect..maybe its shit test.. IDK I cant even tell any more lol..in any case its a strange mix and sometimes its a blast and I just have fun with it and other times it pisses me off.
Jealousy is at an all time high emotionally but it only effects me in the physical sense my mind always realizes what is going on and either takes action or lets it go.
At the end of st. patty tonight I started talking with these two '10' girls it was a blast we were all having so much fun and then when I left and came back my brother was talking to them and totally f everything up lol (he said he was paying me back and that I deserved it for making out with the girl he was talking to the night before when I was pretty much black out drunk..I kind of remember something like that ..ce la vie)...they liked him but then our other two friends came over and it was like vultures picking on my kill lol..one they were really into and they other made it akward..whatever I couldn't take it and the girls left soon afterwards. I asked the meaner..but more my type one for her phone number..but she said she had I boyfriend..but shit was already going downhill for whatever reasons and then she got really boring and started getting all weird so I told her I hated her (jokingly) and we said our goodbyes. I feel a little trapped these days its like I don't want to try to do anything..but if I don't try I automatically cant succeed..
I want more manifestation!!! Its clearly the only solution lol