Subliminal Talk
AMV6 vs BASE 2.1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: AMV6 vs BASE 2.1 (/Thread-AMV6-vs-BASE-2-1)

AMV6 vs BASE 2.1 - lastFaith - 12-10-2017

Hello, I want to ask you again. If I am still listening to AMv6 on stage 1, and want to move my focus to a certain program like BASE 2.1, how long does it take to refresh my subconscious in order to adapt to the new program and generate maximum effect? A month maybe ?

RE: AMV6 vs BASE 2.1 - Determined - 12-10-2017

If you start listening to BASE now, it's script will just become more and more predominant while AM6 fades. You've barely scratched the surface with AM6. I would recommend you finish your run of AM6 first as it is an incredible sub but you seem to have your heart set of running BASE so you might as well go for it.

Start a journal too and document your progress regarding being an entrepreneur

RE: AMV6 vs BASE 2.1 - lastFaith - 12-10-2017

(12-10-2017, 04:27 AM)Determined Wrote: If you start listening to BASE now, it's script will just become more and more predominant while AM6 fades. You've barely scratched the surface with AM6. I would recommend you finish your run of AM6 first as it is an incredible sub but you seem to have your heart set of running BASE so you might as well go for it.

Start a journal too and document your progress regarding being an entrepreneur

I listen to AM6, but I do not get my productivity increased with this sub. Always feel moody and lazy. But I decided to finish AM6 first, because there are some things in my social skills that I need to develop with this sub

RE: AMV6 vs BASE 2.1 - Determined - 12-10-2017

You do realise that you've just changed your mind twice now in a very short space of time. In your first post you're contemplating jumping ship from AM6 to BASE and now you've just decided to stick with AM6. That kind of attitude won't get you very far with this work. Pick a direction and stick with it.

As for moody and lazy, were you moody and lazy before you started using AM6? Social skills is only a very minor part of AM6.

RE: AMV6 vs BASE 2.1 - lastFaith - 12-11-2017

(12-10-2017, 05:12 AM)Determined Wrote: You do realise that you've just changed your mind twice now in a very short space of time. In your first post you're contemplating jumping ship from AM6 to BASE and now you've just decided to stick with AM6. That kind of attitude won't get you very far with this work. Pick a direction and stick with it.

As for moody and lazy, were you moody and lazy before you started using AM6? Social skills is only a very minor part of AM6.

I mean, I'm doing business now, but when I'm chatting or meeting with my business associates, sometimes I do not feel confident, sometimes I'm just a follower with their ideas, I think AMv6 will help solve my problem. Then I thought, maybe BASE 2.1 will help me too, its many benefits, which coincidentally I am also running a business. But Shannon says it's better to finish AMV6 first, because if it stops at a certain stage, there will be an imbalance with me, then I decided to finish AMV6 first. that's what happened

RE: AMV6 vs BASE 2.1 - SargeMaximus - 12-11-2017

(12-10-2017, 05:12 AM)Determined Wrote: Pick a direction and stick with it.

It's still a good idea to remain flexible. Like Tony Robbins says: "Stay committed to your decisions but stay flexible in your approach"

I think using a sub falls under the "approach" category. At least for me, I use subs to help me get where I want to go. Where I want to go never changes, but the subs I use most definitely will as new challenges arise.

RE: AMV6 vs BASE 2.1 - Determined - 12-11-2017

(12-11-2017, 08:32 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 05:12 AM)Determined Wrote: Pick a direction and stick with it.

It's still a good idea to remain flexible. Like Tony Robbins says: "Stay committed to your decisions but stay flexible in your approach"

I think using a sub falls under the "approach" category. At least for me, I use subs to help me get where I want to go. Where I want to go never changes, but the subs I use most definitely will as new challenges arise.

Starting a multi stage sub and then abandoning it mid way through stage 1 isn't being "flexible".

Even if he did BASE for a month then swapped, he'd reap far more if he ran it for 6 months straight.

The results of this type of work take time to manifest. While I do understand your sentiment, running a sub for 3-6 months at a minimum is the most flexible you could be if you have an eye for long term results

RE: AMV6 vs BASE 2.1 - thor2014 - 12-26-2017

Depends what you want to achieve. If your goal is to become a successful entrepreneur then drop AM6 and begin base.