Subliminal Talk
Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best (/Thread-Women-Magnet-WM2-The-Best)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - JackOfHearts - 06-28-2018

(06-28-2018, 02:18 PM)Greenduck Wrote: When you are un-grounded you have a harder time to enjoy the long-lasting effects of for example massage or a energy healing. Maybe this could be the case for you with subliminals.

Right now I do feel irritated and very compulsive, I have been eating more food than usually.
But 2 month ago when I was much more grounded I didn't get results too.
When I do a lot of meditation or spiritual practice I don't care about girls that much to the point where I feel it's just for the ego, but I'm less aggressive and determined. So in that regard it seems meditation would detract subs results like DMSI or SM3.

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - JackOfHearts - 07-08-2018

post deleted

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - JackOfHearts - 07-18-2018

Here is one of the most stupidest thing I learn from this forum about being alpha. When someone especially a woman disagree with you, you should get angry and show to her that you are not happy about it Lipssealed

I realized recently that doing the opposite like laughing your ass off is much better and you feel good while doing it, and just after doing that you win the argument, and you 2 have a good time Wink

When I see some guys here behaving like this forum is gospel I can't help myself but think that they are quite blind to think that way. Not that this forum doesn't have any great idea, there are a lot of good stuff, but there are a also a lot of bad advice.

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - DavisMind91 - 07-19-2018

(07-18-2018, 12:42 PM)JackOfHearts Wrote: Here is one of the most stupidest thing I learn from this forum about being alpha. When someone especially a woman disagree with you, you should get angry and show to her that you are not happy about it Lipssealed

I realized recently that doing the opposite like laughing your ass off is much better and you feel good while doing it, and just after doing that you win the argument, and you 2 have a good time Wink

When I see some guys here behaving like this forum is gospel I can't help myself but think that they are quite blind to think that way. Not that this forum doesn't have any great idea, there are a lot of good stuff, but there are a also a lot of bad advice.

I agree with that to an extent. One should definitely be assertive and speak up when they don’t like something. In my experience though I do feel it’s a bit more alpha when you show a woman that you don’t take her being upset seriously (depending on what she’s upset about). I’ve learned that if she’s just testing you, she’ll turn her mood around and the good times resume.