Subliminal Talk
Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best (/Thread-Women-Magnet-WM2-The-Best)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - JackOfHearts - 06-10-2018

I keep having shift and realization this days. Some fear, uncertainty but also a lot of confidence depending on the day. My life is kind of unstable right now there is so much thing I can do and want to do, I don't know were to put my nose into. There is so much stuff I love doing and I keep finding new stuff I love doing. Just a few minutes ago I thought I may start practice my singing skills and learn to sing as I just realized how great it must feels to sing great song and dwell into it fully. I also want to start doing acting lesson to improve myself further, I also want to start martial arts.
I started seeing life more as a combination of trance state thanks to the course I have been taking and my whole view of the world is shifting rapidly.
There is so many viewpoint of psychology poping up into my head, from Nikola Tesla abilities to drug induced effects to pheromones and hypnosis, all mixed with astrology knowledge with Tarot Pirate

Saturday I induced an hypnosis trance in a public setting on around 15 people total through the afternoon (3 hours straight). I made one girl cry of joy, and I had to limit myself as I wasn't sure if she was having a sex scene in her mind while I was making her reviving an event in her life.
It's kind of funny to see, as you are not sure if she is making sex sounds or just laughing as she was saying a man name in her sleep Lol
This girl that didn't want to do hypnosis at first but I convinced her in just 2 sentences with conversational hypnosis Whistle after that all her family was fighting to do hypnosis with me.

I intend to keep practicing on a lot of people until I get very good, much better than I am now, I just can't help myself, I want to be among the best.

PS: I finished stage 6 a few days ago, I did around 38 days per stage.

I had a realization while playing poker, about the power of belief, acting and all that, it was so much fun, it was even a spiritual experience at the same time. It's funny to see people belief shifting so fast and doubting what's really happening, one seconds they are sure someone will be sure to win, next seconds they are sure he will lose and they completely reject the first idea as stupid while the truth was that they were right the first time but they will never know as they won't see the cards. I think I'm starting to understand how the pro play at poker, it's for sure interesting and mind blowing.

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - DarkPlouf - 06-15-2018

Hey.
I have to thank you for introducing me to NLP. I heard Determined talking about it many time but your post made me take the leap.
I'm reading the book "NLP The Essential Guide" from Tom Hoobyar, Tom Dotz and Susan Sanders.
For first...I totally resonate with the philosophy and teachings of NLP.
The author said there's two important beliefs NLP searchers agree to, and guess what the first one is?
"There is no such thing as a inner enemy".
That's basically the realization I've been getting at since a few months and why I'm bitching about the resistance theory now.
The author explain clearly how "you can really let go of old beliefs like this". He doesn't say, changing beliefs is SO much of a big deal, having the subconscious fighting it, going against the conscious mind (reversal resistance) and so on and so.
So yeah, I resonate with that and I already saw interesting results just by shifting the thought that "Some parts of me are against me".
I'll dwell further into NLP but not sure if ahead in the book there will be any mention of "resistance".
I can see resistance as mental blockage, which is normal and an acceptable concept. But I fail to see resistance as "OMG my subC is fighting this change soooo fuckin much and doing everything he can to derail my will. How dare he!" kind of thing.
The authors state how you just have to understand your OWN thoughts pattern and intercept them for your beliefs to change.
You're on a sub over a year and it is not working ? My friend it is not your subconscious deciding to resist. It is the sub not working for you, your thought patterns, the way your mind works or for whatever other thousands of possibilities why the mind is unpredictable.
Mental issues can be dealt with when approached with the right tools, he said.
I know many will disagree but so far that mindset has proved to me to be more rewarding. And needless to say that allows you to explore ANY other possibility of failure rather then being fixated on a single scapegoat.
Subliminals with NLP can be a killer combo as I see. Subliminals are external stimuli, and based on how you react you can pin-point what to change with NLP.

Also...
That's smart. NLP. I've read the first practical exercise and it's just like visualization BUT in a very smart way.
That's genius and I can see how NLP can work for some people. Visualization always worked for me mostly, so I'm excited.
And the way NLP works, by changing how you REACT to external stimuli seems a very good approach because it's the thing I found worked the least with subliminals.
On DMSI 3.1A I had amazing moments of the sub working. Feeling power and euphoric and so on, and then, I step out of the house, see something I shouldn't have seen, and everything falls apart...
But with NLP technique you can reprogram how to react to external stimuli, and damn if that works that'd be gold for me because most of my issue in the relationship department come from negative reactions. Just seeing a female hurts sometimes - because I've only a baggage of negative experience.

Sure, with DMSI 3.1A I experienced emotional shield for some days and that was great, that feeling of total detachment, but if I can recreate that feeling at will with NLP with consistency that's even better.
So I think NLP is a good tool to have on top of subliminals when they do not work 100% as we want.
They seem alike but NLP is handled by the conscious mind, which has pros but also cons...People want to just listen to a sub and change their live the next day (including me) but you gotta put the work it seems. Anything being automated doesn't work so well. (Although working with thought-forms is an exception and works pretty well even thought you're handling the task to "something" else)

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - LionKing - 06-15-2018

I'm reading the same book, actually, and also got inspired from here. I've studied it a little before, but it seems now is the time for it.

I think it's important to note that, yes, conscious control applied like that can produce quite noticeable state changes quickly. And those can be positive if you're doing it intentionally, but I think a lot of people just have habits where they end up applying similar tactics that actually produce negative outcomes for them. For example, in the book it was mentioned that some people seem to always associate with negative experiences and feel them strongly, but experience positive experiences dissociated. Then an efficient way to make yourself feel bad is to imagine e.g. yourself failing a lot. So the point is, that I think unproductive habits of directing oneself would be a little bit like applying NLP against what the subs are also in general trying to accomplish. Meaning that your conscious efforts would be derailing the sub less after some practice on the topic.

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - JackOfHearts - 06-25-2018

The power of subliminal:
5 years doing it, I still can't show properly a good emotions in my voice intonation. A girl tell me a very good tip and I can't even show in my voice intonation that was she said was great, so she will believe I didn't care about her advice Thumbsup Lol (sarcasm)

AM6 * 3 -> SM3 -> WM2 -> DMSI
500$ + 500$ + 500$ + 114$ = 1614$
While I certainly got some results from subs I don't think it was worth the price I paid. Also those results are so not ingrained in me that it could well be just Placebo effect or basic self hypnosis from reading the description on the product description. Also I never got any manifestation from either AM6, SM3 or WM2, DMSI, nada, good body language is the most obvious things I get, but well that's not getting me good decent results. Maybe another WM2 run, again 6 month?? Should I or not?

Also what's more important to me is the time I lost doing all those hours while I could have done something different that maybe works faster.

Sorry but I'm having a big doubt moment here.

Subliminal works, yeah it seems to do something but 1614$ for that, 5 years Glare Still can't have a good conversation with a woman, I feel like I overestimated subliminal power, I'm not even talking about lasting long in bed Mega_shok , mostly premature ejaculation is my level right now what a pity Lipssealed I got better results while doing conscious practice that I don't practice anymore because subliminal is like Gospel, it does all the work for you Sarcastic_hand or so I used to believe, still some hope 6G maybe, certainly not 5G or 5.5G.

I could be wrong, could be right, that's what I'm thinking right now, this may change but I'm not satisfied right now.

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - JackOfHearts - 06-26-2018

You didn't do hypnosis with a good professional, that's why it failed, that's like using subliminal from a company that is poorly scripted.
Hypnosis when done with a professional doesn't take 10 years:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_xrTtjpCpE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_xrTtjpCpE

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - JackOfHearts - 06-27-2018

You are such a polarity responder it's amazing. Now that I have said that you, are you going to not be one anymore just to disagree with me again or something else.
What ever that's not important anyway, you know what fascinate me about those really good hypnotist, I have been listening to his course for a while now, and his voice is so relaxing and appealing that I can't help but trust him.
Talking about trust, here is one Victoire I don't know if you know someone who is very trustworthy, what feeling you get when you are near that person, well same thing here, it can spread you know Whistle the trust, very easily.

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - JackOfHearts - 06-27-2018

Let's see it that way, it's like hearing you know, you can pretend to not hear someone but if you are motivated enough it will get in there in your brain, like a clear picture.
There is nothing wrong with polarity responder you know, I do it all the time Lol

But your example strike me as strange though. If you were really incapable of trust well, you wouldn't have tried subliminal again. How can someone incapable of trust want to use a subliminal for 6 month.
More likely you had a tough time and if someone would gave you a very good offer, that is easy to accept, like say $100 000 for watching a girl at her home, well you know, you would at least be interested to know more about it. Especially if you saw the money up front, with the right context, good offer trust is possible.
But you choose to keep using subliminal which is more trusting than a lot of people I know which aren't even depressed to begin with. You probably trust the fact that at any time you want you can feel depressed and bad very easily because you are use to do that, you are probably really confident at feeling miserable.

So incapable of trust, hmmm if you had the right hypnotist he would convince you the opposite is true. That's what's hypnotist do anyway convince you. Some people don't trust as easily but with the right approach, right offer it works.
Another example if you were incapable of trust, you wouldn't be able to walk, or breath, because it require trust. Trust that each step you do you aren't going to fall over, because you have been practicing walking for a very long time, breathing too, so you know you can do it, you trust it.

Let's say you had to record a movie, and the producer would pay you 1 million to walk to a girl, feel really afraid, imagine all kind of bad scenario that can happen, like her spiting in your face, everyone looking at you and laughing , etc, then you would probably be really confident that you can do that very easily, you would trust that possibility more than other things.

It's the paradox "I couldn't even go into a trance I was so anxious and traumatized", well to feel anxious and traumatized you have to go into a trance, because it's something that doesn't exist in the real world, it's in your mind. The most paranoiac people and most schizophrenic people go into a trance all the time, they imagine all kind of scenario in their mind, some hallucinate being "Jesus", some hallucinate their mother torturing them, and all kind of weird stuff. Some hallucinate having pain in a body part that was cut and can feel the pain in their legs that were cut during an accident.

But they didn't realize they can hallucinate the opposite, like having sex with a beautiful girl, etc

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - Greenduck - 06-28-2018

Do you do any meditations? I think that the most important skill in life is the ability to relax. When you relax you can be in the moment and just be you. Many people stuggle with this. Maybe you should try E2 on the subliminal from and start doing some meditation and learn to relax, and you will have results from your previous subs. Maybe you still "live in your head" rather than your body, and that is the reason for your problems. I think many guys to this.

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - JackOfHearts - 06-28-2018

I pratice/learn/use meditation, hypnosis, NLP, astrology, Tarot, pheromones, salsa, kizomba, bachata, aromatherapy, bach flower and I few things that I probably forgot.
I plan on doing acting class and martial arts when I find the time.

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - Shannon - 06-28-2018

If you're not happy with the results you get using the best subliminals out there, why are you still doing them? Logically that doesn't make sense.

But I will be surprised if you can find something better or faster. If you're that resistant to change, good luck.

EDIT: Come to think of it, it also doesn't make sense that if DMSI didn't make a dent, that you would go back and use old 5G technology and expect something to happen.

Or did DMSI do something you just didn't like?

I stopped, was about time I guess
I wasn't looking for other subliminal as I haven't seen better in subliminal but in hypnosis/NLP I haven't explore that yet fully and my initial test seems more positive than just subliminals. I think I would be more "Alpha" if I would have been learning/praticing NLP/hypnosis for those 5 years than using subliminals.

But I used them for so long, I got some results obviously, but the amount of time required just to get some IOI and then to lose them just in 2 weeks after stopping the subs is another thing entirely.

Same for AM6 you feel great while doing it, but as you stop well I'm not sure the effect is still there, same for SM3 great but then when you stop opps nothing here anymore. Is still great when you do it though; like doing some phero with heavy sexual but well in the end not much for me, I do think it cause me some health problems though, like tinnitus and one another shameful stuff that I prefer to no talk about.

DMSI I guess you have enough feedback to see that it's a roller coaster. One day amazing, next day feel like shit for no reason, then resistance.

It's a bit like pheromones, at first you are super excited, great, amazing, this the best thing I ever saw, wwow, all those words come out, then after a while the effects degrade, and even while the effects are there anyway. It's blown out of proportion.

But the question why I'm still there, I guess if the results were there I wouldn't be complaining, I would be enjoying women. Another reason is that it's like a drug, each stage you expect that this is going to be it. After the end of the 6 stage you still haven't got it so well try another 6 month, maybe you will get there. Then another one, then another one, then another one. Sarcastic_hand Stupidity for doing the same thing over and over. Sex sells I guess, keep hoping while I get rich from selling product that doesn't get the result.

But I still think your subliminal did some things, my journal is full of little things here and there. But it's the same pattern over and over, like a placebo effect, first days it's great, after a while you realize it's just like wearing make up, it's for the show. 100 womens looks at you and can't get laid? My friend who doesn't have any and get laid, doesn't use anything Lol

I'm still open to it you know but, I can't say I'm satisfied right now. Maybe if I combine with heavy pick ups line it would works, but I'm not into lying. Maybe If I would use WM2 I would get it, another 6 month again.

And I don't think I'm resistant to change, I just don't see your subliminal working as advertised, especially for the price paid.

When I first use AM5 I felt so great, I did change, but now looking back I think it's because I was fully dedicated to it, meaning I was doing most of the stuff consciously thanks to the book I was reading.
So to me it seems I get better results while reading or doing things with at least some conscious level implicated.
For example while doing some subs I have spent a lot of time studying astrology, like 8 hours a day or more. While doing that I felt that astrology was influencing me more than your subs that I was running the night.

Another time while doing AM6 I was reading Casanova autobiography book, and I felt change more from that in the short amount of time I spend reading it. And I did met more people and I started living more like him just from reading his different experience. I even stopped because I thought I would change in the wrong way from reading the book and using subliminal at the same time.

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - Shannon - 06-28-2018

Of course not everyone has your experience. I think the majority of people get very good, life changing and long lasting results from these programs. It sounds like there is some part of you that is un-doing whatever the sub does. You wouldn't be the first person I have seen do that, but it's pretty rare. I'm hoping to be breaking through that here shortly, but of course I don't want you to think I'm trying to sell you anything.

If you get better results from self-done hypnosis or NLP, it will be because you are doing it, and as I said, some part of you is not just resisting, but undoing the effects you get. You don't get placebo effect after a little while with this stuff, if the placebo effect fades, it usually doesn't come back. So what you are describing sounds strongly to me like some subconscious part of you is un-doing everything because the programming is being resisted sufficiently to prevent the core from being affected.

We shall see what can be done about that. It is that very type of thing that I am still developing 6G to effectively deal with.

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - Greenduck - 06-28-2018

When you are un-grounded you have a harder time to enjoy the long-lasting effects of for example massage or a energy healing. Maybe this could be the case for you with subliminals.

(06-28-2018, 07:50 AM)Shannon Wrote: EDIT: Come to think of it, it also doesn't make sense that if DMSI didn't make a dent, that you would go back and use old 5G technology and expect something to happen.

Or did DMSI do something you just didn't like?

I explained it before, 5.5G get me so tired that I can't work anymore, I can't even practice my dancing while on it as I forget everything, I'm slow.
WM2 seems to work at least partially even for the those who have the most resistance here so I wanted to try.
Also where I live girls are a bit more conservative so I thought maybe it was the reason I didn't get much out of SM3 and DMSI
DMSI seems to work similarly to SM3. I did see some stuff while on DMSI but it lead me no where, a bit like using a heavy sexual pheromones.
Now thinking about it I think it repulsed some women, as it's like some were strongly affected at my dancing class but when I started to go to those new dancing class they never came again afterward, a lot of those women started to disappear at each course I would go. Maybe I bothered them too much I don't know but I didn't see any concrete results what so ever.
I did see a lot of IOI from time to time though but impossible to do anything with it, when you are interested by someone you try everything to least to be available but they did the opposite. Maybe it's too strong I don't know. Instant Jerk effects??? cops effect??

I could use DMSI again, but I see too much cons for me. I will probably try the next version if my trip on NLP/Hypnosis isn't good enough.
For now I don't feel like doing it.

Also one of the reason I got back on 5G is to see if 5.5G was really more effective. And my conclusion is that it's different, but the results is similar in both case. So I'm not convinced by 5.5G, the price increase is not warranted from point of view as I don't get better results over a long period of time, I don't get more value from it.