Subliminal Talk
Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best (/Thread-Women-Magnet-WM2-The-Best)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- no fancy title yet - kalmah0804 - 12-09-2017

(12-09-2017, 03:30 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Yep the anger was there for me too. From what I remember it was kind of similar to AM in that it was anger towards society, feminism and stuff that is attacking men.

Yeah, I've had a shitload of that--a lot of anger and resentments towards the women in my life, namely my mother, my sister, my aunts, and this girl that I'm currently trying to get to commit to a relationship with me Tongue

Also a fair amount of fear/insecurity around cute girls and regarding my sexual prowess/ability--like I'm afraid again of moving in for the kiss or initiating physical contact with women beyond just ordinary hugs/shaking hands. Strong fears and insecurities of coming across as creepy or inappropriate, or being unable to be "smooth" or sexual in a masculine, strong, non-needy fashion.

My text flirting game is getting way, way better, and I'm feeling overall far less needy with women overall. Just focused on relaxing and having a good casual non-sexual non-romantic time socializing and joking around with them. No idea how I'm gonna transition this jokey-playful-fun social thing I've got going on with this girl into anything physical/intimate/romantic/sexual, but I'm hopeful that the moment will present itself organically, and I won't be held back by my fears and insecurities in that moment to strike out and do what needs to be done to make things escalate Wink

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- no fancy title yet - JackOfHearts - 12-10-2017

Day 7:
The things that happen yesterday night are not easy to say, I thought it would sound like bragging, too much bragging. Let’s try explaining, it’s mostly internal results so it may appear as nothing to you.
First I love those results and it’s exactly what I was looking for, at least it’s what I think right now, my opinion may change as I live more events like this. Because that night was a first for me.
So I went into a club alone, it’s far from a first but that night I cared even less about what others think about it.
I began to dance right away as it was already midnight when I arrived. The more I danced, the more I felt confident, I felt smooth, natural. I hopped through groups of girl and even guys, dancing near them like I knew them and it wasn’t a big deal, I didn’t even think about it actually, I just did it, then later I realized I used to not be that relaxed. While dancing near some girls I knew some of them were attracted to me.
This whole night was mostly about confidence, I never felt so confident in my entire life in a club.
Even while drunk I didn’t feel that good, it’s like I was drunk but there wasn’t any bad effects, and even much better as I had all my mind there in the moment.
To illustrate this: at one point during the night I danced near a group of 3 girls. I knew one of them was completely closed to anything, she would have turn down even Brad Pitt, her face said it all. I went near them not for them but just because there was a free place. In her stupid mind she thought I was there for her. She looked at me, she made a weird face, some fear going inside I would bet and then 1 minute later she left. The old me would have felt a bit down but I was happy about it, I wasn’t even there for her.
And the other girl behind were prettier. The event actually made this laugh and I danced even better. The girls around probably thought I was drunk.

There is also this example, a group of girl came to dance near me, they were decent girls, 1 minute later I got bored and I left. I didn’t care about them.

The most amazing that night were the guys reaction toward me. A lot of them were talking to me out of nowhere like they knew me. And this time it wasn’t only drunk stupid guys, it was real high status men, trying to talk to me. One group of guys called me, said hi, I said “I’m not sure I know who you are”, then he said he thinks I’m a surfer and I live in this specific town which wasn’t true at all. I’m not sure if he was lying or he really thought I was someone else. A lot of guys were comfortable talking to me, some were staring at me like they were trying to remember where they saw me.

I had so much fun dancing that night. It’s the first time I understand what it’s like to be in club just for fun (actually yesterday was similar). I had so much fun that seducing women wasn’t my main goal, it was having fun first, then if something happen great, if not it doesn’t matter.

Here the thing in WM2 description which I saw this night and the previous one:

Quote:Manifest a powerful, magnetic aura that both communicates your warmth and approachability to others and makes them want to come talk with you, but also attracts beautiful single women to you.

Quote:Overcome social anxiety concerning beautiful women.

It’s not like I had that much anxiety but the level of confidence I have right now is so much better than before. I didn’t think it would be possible to be so confident. And it’s just the beginning as i’m not used to it yet.

Quote:Makes your aura irresistibly attractive and sexy to the sort of fun, beautiful, single women you want to attract.

Quote:Helps you live in the moment, instead of worrying about the past, or “what if”.
Eye seduction! Become capable of communicating with, and seducing, women using just your eyes. I love this part.

It’s not just eyes, it’s my whole face, my body, my expression, my attitude, it’s like I can talk without moving my lips and others understand me, even guys, it’s like I’m an actor and all my body express my thought in the right way. At the end of the night I went near the entrance to take some air. I made an expression with my face because I was bored, that it sucks to be here right now, annoyed somehow. When I did that the guy in front of me stared at me like he understand me and smiled, almost laugh.

Quote:Loving life. If you’re having a great time being alive, you’ll naturally attract women who want to feel good. And everyone wants to feel good.

I’m get angry easily too, but when i’m happy it’s much more than usual. Also I can remove the rage easily, more easily which is exactly one of the goal I had with this WM2 run.
That night at some point there too much people, usually I leave when it happen, I go to a place with less people. But that not that night, I kept dancing and having fun, smiling, and talking with the guy near me. There was a tall guy, usually I don’t even look at them as they are too tall to bother but not that night (again). Also while there were too much people to even breath, there was this group of pretty blonde trying to look in my direction as if to check if I’m still there, they did it so often it was too obvious. I’m still adapting to so much attention from others on me.

Quote:Gets women to express their interest in you both physically and verbally, and in ways that are as obvious as possible.
Yesterday I didn’t see the physical but Friday night I saw it twice, another first. I saw 3 times actually, I just remembered another one touched my beard. I probably forgot some others.

Quote:Status booster works to turn you into a high status, high quality, high class and high value playful social alpha male.
Quote:Allow yourself to fully express your passions during sex, while being able to shift to deep, intimate lovemaking if you wish.
I had sex with the “GF” later that night and it was much better. But maybe it was just the new confidence.

Quote:Confidently and successfully recognize, and respond to, the tests and drama women give you, remaining calm and in control, and having a calming effect on the situation at the same time, and in the end demonstrating such alpha self mastery that she ends up wanting you even more.
That one too while having sex.

Quote:Improves and empowers communication with women, as well as communication skills in general.

Quote:The ability to make deep contact with a woman when you want to, in order to get through to her in powerful ways that grab her attention and make her understand what you are communicating.

I can look at a woman and more often now she don’t look away, and I feel a deeper connection. Hard to describe but I feel there is something meaningful when we lock eyes, it’s like we understand each other. I’m still learning that one I think there is a huge potential there.
Quote:Let go of negativity, anger or hatred for women, and replace it with love and appreciation for them as a whole – while refusing to allow yourself to be mistreated by them in any way.
I’m don’t feel any anger toward women in general anymore, I’m not even sure when it stopped being that way. I remember being repulsed by a guy who had hatred toward women in stage 1.

Quote:Make women feel good and have a good time being around you, and enjoy doing so for yourself.
I feel they are having a good time around me, much better than before, at least 3 women express it directly. Thought I think it will get even much better as I adapt to this new skill.

Quote:Destruction of approach anxiety and agenda.
Enhances flirting skills.
Quote:Achieve a natural state in which your expectations are zero and you have only the intent of laughing, having fun with and conversing with people you don't yet know, without neediness or agenda.
I feel like thoses nights were flirts, no agenda, just having fun with women.

It’s the first time I take the time to look at the product description to see what is appearing in my results. Even at the stage 6 I don’t bother to do it as usually I don’t feel there is a lot to say.

Coffee

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- no fancy title yet - Frosted - 12-10-2017

Good for you. My alpha base was weak when I started WM2 and so I suffered. I loved WM2 its still my favorite sub but without the alphaness to back it up it just made me too submissive. Never noticed any anger in fact I started releasing my anger from my first AM6 run and caring less about those things.

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- no fancy title yet - JackOfHearts - 12-11-2017

From my current experience my alpha attitude is as high as when I was on SM3, if not higher actualy.
There is something different though, my aura is not as dark and crazy.
Right now on WM2 I feel very proud, on SM3 it was more some killer vibe, unknown dark territory.

I'm very approachable though, with is very good for women to make their move but has a cons it seems too. Because people don't fear me at all, they ask me anything they want (almost), they feel comfortable around me, when you are comfortable you will do more things like if you are at home. For example I was sitting on a chair and an obese ugly woman asked me if I can give back her chair (so her friend can talk to her)
I don't think she would have dare ask me that on SM3.

I don't think it has to do with how much alpha I'm though. It's the aura difference. AM6 probably has an aura more similar to SM3, less approachable, less sociable than WM2.

On this stage 2 WM2 I went far to push my boundaries with a good level of anger, I never went this far before (this could be due to my previous usage of subs too, DMSI).
Ex: While dancing a waiter spilled some water on my shirt, I got angry, I grab his arm and told him I wasn't happy about that. I never would have said anything before, I'm not even sure I would have done it on my SM3 run.
I think it's my fear level that has decreased a lot and I get angry easily if someone disrespect me, and the anger doesn't go away easily.
It's also probably linked to how proud I feel :angel:

I think no matter how Alpha you are, if your aura says "I'm super approachable", people will try more things on you. You can't be super approachable and at the same time people fear you.
On the other hand with an Alpha aura (AM6) or Sexual heavy aura (SM3), people will respect you right away, you don't even have to say a word and people are shivering with fear or respect, admiration. They aren't going to ask everything of you.
But does this mean you are Alpha inside? does it mean if someone disrespect you, you are going to get angry and kick their ass?

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- no fancy title yet - SargeMaximus - 12-11-2017

I don't think a guy who gets angry at every little disrespect is very alpha.

For me, I just stand my ground but I also make a mental note and avoid/ignore that person in the future.

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- no fancy title yet - JackOfHearts - 12-11-2017

(12-11-2017, 08:42 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: avoid/ignore that person in the future.

That's what most people do, avoid, ignore, nothing happened.
Being overly aggressive is not alpha (extreme reaction), but getting angry is the normal reaction.
Most people avoid being angry at every little stuff. I used to do that. I thought it's self control. There are also others who don't show any aggressive in front but behind curse the guy to no end.

I learn a lot, I show my emotions, being angry when someone do something you didn't like is normal. Killing that guy because he disrespected you is not normal but telling him you didn't like what he did is something I think he OK Victoire He may as well learn something he wasn't aware of.

You may also have a kid one day, he does something that is not appropriate, you ignore it, instead of getting a bit angry, that anger give you the fuel to act on it and tell him he wasn't supposed to do that.
The anger here isn't meant at just being angry but at making you do something about it, instead of doing nothing.

Same thing with a girl friend doing something you didn't like, if you don't show your anger, she will think it's totally ok for her to keep doing that. Over time your life with her will be a nightmare, thanks to your "self control"

Anger is viewed as a bad thing by society in general, it's not, when it's targeted at the right thing, it's very good.

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- no fancy title yet - SargeMaximus - 12-11-2017

(12-11-2017, 11:24 AM)Alpha360 Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 08:42 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: avoid/ignore that person in the future.

That's what most people do, avoid, ignore, nothing happened.
Being overly aggressive is not alpha (extreme reaction), but getting angry is the normal reaction.
Most people avoid being angry at every little stuff. I used to do that. I thought it's self control. There are also others who don't show any aggressive in front but behind curse the guy to no end.

I learn a lot, I show my emotions, being angry when someone do something you didn't like is normal. Killing that guy because he disrespected you is not normal but telling him you didn't like what he did is something I think he OK Victoire He may as well learn something he wasn't aware of.

You may also have a kid one day, he does something that is not appropriate, you ignore it, instead of getting a bit angry, that anger give you the fuel to act on it and tell him he wasn't supposed to do that.
The anger here isn't meant at just being angry but at making you do something about it, instead of doing nothing.

Same thing with a girl friend doing something you didn't like, if you don't show your anger, she will think it's totally ok for her to keep doing that. Over time your life with her will be a nightmare, thanks to your "self control"

Anger is viewed as a bad thing by society, it's not, when it's targeted at the right thing, it's very good.

All good points Alpha. I stand corrected.

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- no fancy title yet - JackOfHearts - 02-12-2018

So report, report.

Forcing myself to write something Whistle Non Non

Stage 3

During the first weeks I didn't see much difference compared to the first stage (it doesn't mean it sucked, please read carefully)
Later weeks I saw more attraction from women.
There is one girl who invited me to dance with her at a club (extremely rare in a club)
At my dancing class I charmed a lot of women, one completely freak out when she danced with me, her finger was moving like she was a mentally sick girl.
No concrete results yet though. Even though a lot of girls seems attracted the few I have invited refused Ohmy probably due to their insecurity and I don't feel like chasing them at all. Most of them I would consider them for sex but not GF material. There is only a few that I'm interested in really, like for real not just for sex but but well one is in couple as I learn only recently and the other doesn't show up anymore at my dancing class Coffee a lot of pretty girls disappeared from my dancing class recently, hopefully they will come back.

There is one girl who I think it was full on and I could get her easily but I played it too cool, I thought she would show up again at parties during the night but I haven't seen her again. She is very very beautiful according to one of my friend, she have a nice body according to me but the face could be better, I like pretty face Gratte

I feel very good most of the time. I have been working a lot on my course.
Tonight is the last day of stage 3.

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- no fancy title yet - kalmah0804 - 02-14-2018

I am almost finished with Stage 3 also. Been feeling huge positive internal strides and growth. I have manifested a one-night stand with a heavyset chick (but she was much, much better at sex than the only other girl I have ever slept with) and have also somehow manifested a fairly hot chick with a degree from Columbia to fall head over heels in love with me in just a month, almost to the point where it's crazy and almost worrisome how much she's grown obsessed with me Tongue

I notice girls acting and seeming way more comfortable around my presence, and I also feel way more relaxed and calm around them. My whole worldview has completely changed from being morose, defeated and wholly pessimistic to loving, hopeful, optimistic and trusting, both in myself and in the good will of the universe to make sure that everything in my life turns out OK, for better and for worse.

I'm hoping you start seeing some immediate huge manifestations on Stage 4. A huge part of me admittedly really wants to quit WM to move onto DMSI 3.2, but I know that the huge strides of growth and change I have made in my first 3 stages of WM are kind of a huge deal in my life right now, and I really want to see what kind of man I evolve into by the time I've finished Stage 6.

Best of luck to you as you continue with the program. I know from my experience so far this has been the single most greatest, significant and life-changing program of Shannon's that I've run so far. Even though on paper my life is still really just in shambles and I'm still trying to pick up all the pieces, internally my mindset is so much stronger and so much more resilient and self-trusting that I know it's only a matter of when, not if, for everything to start clicking for me.

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- no fancy title yet - JackOfHearts - 02-14-2018

I think I may do another run of WM2 afterward, Dsmi goals difference doesn't interest me as much even if it's probably more powerful and also dsmi makes me too tired I can't even work, use my brain properly, I forget stuff and can't remember things well. I probably could have sex with a few girls around me that I knew were interested, one for sure. Yesterday the girl that freak out last time she danced with me couldn't stop looking at me while I was dancing with others girls and that girl has a very sticky boyfriend. I'm waiting for a really beautiful girl with a nice personality, more nice personality than beautiful actually, otherwise I don't feel like going the kill.

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- no fancy title yet - kalmah0804 - 02-14-2018

(02-14-2018, 08:41 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: I think I may do another run of WM2 afterward, Dsmi goals difference doesn't interest me as much even if it's probably more powerful and also dsmi makes me too tired I can't even work, use my brain properly, I forget stuff and can't remember things well. I probably could have sex with a few girls around me that I knew were interested, one for sure. Yesterday the girl that freak out last time she danced with me couldn't stop looking at me while I was dancing with others girls and that girl has a very sticky boyfriend. I'm waiting for a really beautiful girl with a nice personality, more nice personality than beautiful actually, otherwise I don't feel like going the kill.

I had all of the same problems with DMSI, and also feel that WM aligns more with my goals--I will see how I feel after I finish my first WM run and another 32 days of the AM refresher--I also really wanna try out SM3.0 at some point, as well, because a part of me definitely does want that cold, dominant, alpha as fuck sexually powerful vibe that you can get with that, but right now I chose to run WM to heal a lot of my sexually fucked up views about women and myself, and also to learn more valuable, positive sense of self-esteem, deservedness, and self-trust.

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- no fancy title yet - JackOfHearts - 02-15-2018

I dont want that cold vibe anymore from sm3 , I feel like its was just an ego boost for the most part

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- no fancy title yet - Jake2015 - 02-17-2018

smooth how exactly, in tonality or words or body language etc?

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- no fancy title yet - JackOfHearts - 02-18-2018

Stage 4 seems to be awesomely great Thumbsup
I never had so much attention from girls, this is a level up that I have waiting for a long time.
I just went to a dance party ("similar to salsa"), at least 4 women (I lost count) came to ask me to dance with them. It's quite exceptional I have to say. One time I barely arrived and one jumped on me, there were alot of other guys around. I could also see the stares from women around Rolleyes

I went to a club yesterday, let's just say I never had so much attention and I did had pretty good nights when some subs like SM3 or DMSI where working great or using phero for the first time.
But this was different in a better way. At one time during the end of the night, I usually don't get much attention during the end as most girl are too tired to move their ass or even lift their eyes. But not yesterday, I went to dance near 2 girls, but not near enough so as to appear like I wanted to dance with them. One of them pretty just as I arrived started to move very close to me, so close that while dancing the others guys around could think I was dancing with her.
So I said to myself, "well, there is slight chance she didn't noticed what she was doing" Lol
But after doing that 4-5 times you can start to wonder if it's possible she is not doing it on purpose. She even followed me when I moved a little further as there were too much guys around her fighting for her attention. More than twice she came next to me, I was at least 10 meter away.
What's more crazy is that sometimes her friend was by "luck" the one closer to me and she stole her place Ohmy she didn't care about her female friend.
After so much of her displaying her ass around me I grab her and danced with her. But after about 30 seconds enjoying it she faked a rejection and went away Lol But not too far as she came back to dance near me again afterward Sarcastic_hand
After a while a guy noticed it and say to me "you should invite her to dance" he probably didn't see the rejection.
While all this happened I noticed a blond girl couldn't stop to look behind her to look at me, first time I see a blond being so direct in a club, she was also trying to get as close as she could to me, with all her heart Heart, though it seems she couldn't let go of her friends around her, There were a lot of guys around, much more than girls as it was near the end of the night, when usually all hopes vanish for most guy.

This was the end of the night.
During the beginning I was at a restaurant alone waiting for some friends, and a waitress asked me if I was passing my driving licence somewhere, "her excuse for talking to me". Today a woman similarly said I was at her dancing class and asked me if I remember them, it turned out I never went there Ninja I almost believed her (such a liar)
There were at least 3 women in that restaurant preparing my tables, 3 women just to put some stuff on a table of 4 persons.
On a table next to us after my friends came, there 4 women during all the meal they didn't stop looking at me, my friend next to me noticed also.

After going to the club we sat somewhere were you can talk freely, over there 2 women in front of me were actively talking about me, one with her male friend, they both were looking at me. Another did the same from my left.
During all the night I had it, it didn't stop. Female Friends of my male friend couldn't stop looking at me while talking with my friend. During the end it was getting so obvious that even my male friends couldn't ignore it, they joke about it.
There were a very gorgeous woman physically, perfect ass, perfect boobs, face was good enough, very voluptuous curves, I danced near her, I noticed she looked at me from time to time secretly, I invited her to dance with me but she refused. I knew she was at least interested though but she refused. My fear levels and ability to communicate seems much betters too.

Before going home I asked the girl who kept moving her ass in front of my face her name and number, she gave me her name, but her number she said her guy is too jealous Lol If she really has a boyfriend this is even more crazy