Subliminal Talk
Power sub - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Power sub (/Thread-Power-sub)

Pages: 1 2

Power sub - Determined - 11-24-2017

We have subs created to gain sex. We have subs created to gain money. My question is, where are the subs created to gain power?

This I would like to see

RE: Power sub - Zane - 11-24-2017

What kinda power?

RE: Power sub - Determined - 11-24-2017

Sex, money and power. Three things any man desires.

I guess influence would be a surface level thing. Subs are designed to influence the subconscious so programming in a deep sense of driving ambition would be a start.

RE: Power sub - Life - 11-24-2017

Subliminals are THE power

Power over emotions and action is just a first step

RE: Power sub - DarkPlouf - 11-24-2017

(11-24-2017, 08:51 AM)Determined Wrote: We have subs created to gain sex. We have subs created to gain money. My question is, where are the subs created to gain power?

This I would like to see
Domination, Mass Influence, Powerful Presence, ect.
Such things ?

RE: Power sub - Daredevil - 11-24-2017

Alpha Male 6

and the Upcoming Alpha Male 7 are Power subs.

RE: Power sub - Zane - 11-24-2017

Shannon already has released DRA, ARA, MHS-5.5G,MLS-5.5G. I think these sub will help me my whole life.

The Only two subs I am waiting for right now is STMA-5.5G(Imp) and Cryptocurrency Subliminal.

The more DMSI develops the more powerful and efficient other subliminals will be. Cause Skeleton Script is from DMSI. So Yayyyyyyy. Kinda excited for DMSI 3.2 You guys made it all possible and along with ur journals. Which is mostly the only thing I read on internet. Lol

RE: Power sub - DarkPlouf - 11-24-2017

Quote:Shannon already has released DRA, ARA, MHS-5.5G,MLS-5.5G. I think these sub will help me my whole life.
True, I'm very happy with the new subs. I'm looking forward to more like them.
I'm particuliary interested in subs that affect the brain/mind. For instance, Increase Focus/Concentration sub, or Brain Hemispheres Balance.

Quote:Cryptocurrency Subliminal
IMO this would do wonder as a sub-module for a overall Wealth Generator sub.

(11-24-2017, 11:13 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote:
(11-24-2017, 08:51 AM)Determined Wrote: We have subs created to gain sex. We have subs created to gain money. My question is, where are the subs created to gain power?

This I would like to see
Domination, Mass Influence, Powerful Presence, ect.
Such things ?

It's usually the weak who have to resort to domination tactics in order to have "power". Society has evolved far past our roots as tribal conquerors. The men of power today wield influence and have connections. They can win people over easily to their way of thinking.

(11-24-2017, 01:15 PM)Daredevil Wrote: Alpha Male 6

and the Upcoming Alpha Male 7 are Power subs.

While I do love AM6 and am keenly awaiting AM7, sadly they're not really power subs

RE: Power sub - Rocket13 - 11-24-2017

I miss that aura of dominance sub.

How isnt AM6 a power sub?

RE: Power sub - Benjamin - 11-24-2017

I like the idea, but more from the angle of internal power. But I also would say that AM has a part in that.