Subliminal Talk
Products/programs that you know of that could deal with my "newly-created" disability - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Products/programs that you know of that could deal with my "newly-created" disability (/Thread-Products-programs-that-you-know-of-that-could-deal-with-my-newly-created-disability)

Products/programs that you know of that could deal with my "newly-created" disability - Vetoed - 11-17-2017

For the past 2 years I have been more or less obsessed with getting back most of the cognitive faculties, short-term memory, hand-eye coordination amongst a bunch of other things that I've lost due to some medically unknown mishap that happened over the course of 2013-mid 2015. It varies with the type of faculty (oral communication skills were the most affected, as I can barely talk without having to plan it beforehand in my head, which is still difficult at that as well as short-term memory - I can't remember 70-80% of what happened during the day, thank god my job is pretty menial, and my boss is very understanding of this matter, I can't remember names AT ALL despite having seen the person for weeks, but my retention of words and concepts in foreign languages were not that affected compared to the others, but still enough to make me want to pull my hair out). This all happened coincidentally with a bunch of hallucinations at work, weird-ass experiences, etc which dissipitated eventually without outside assistance. I was extremely spiritually obsessed back then (I hope this sentence doesn't violate rule 4). I no longer have those hallucinations or experiences.

Have been to several docs/psychiatrists, had an MRI scan, nothing abnormal was detected, so they have no clue whatsoever, one of them even thinks I"m making this all up, etc. Would be glad if someone gave me a tip-off on which products/programs to check out that could heal this. I'm going to be using MLS to assist me, but I doubt it will be enough to completely heal a deep issue such as this one.

RE: Products/programs that you know of that could deal with my "newly-created" disability - Daredevil - 11-17-2017

MHS 5.5 G

RE: Products/programs that you know of that could deal with my "newly-created&quo... - Vetoed - 11-17-2017

Oh wow, completely overlooked that sub. Thanks!

RE: Products/programs that you know of that could deal with my "newly-created" disability - Zane - 11-17-2017

MHS-5.5G. Is what's going to help u as it helped me and is still helping me. Somehow it guided me to best doctors who understood my problems and I am finally getting cured.

RE: Products/programs that you know of that could deal with my "newly-created&quo... - bogdy - 11-18-2017

(11-17-2017, 03:59 PM)Vetoed Wrote: Oh wow, completely overlooked that sub. Thanks!

My advice is forget mhs , go to UD instead.

RE: Products/programs that you know of that could deal with my "newly-created&quo... - Benjamin - 11-19-2017

That's difficult to recommend something. Since you don't know what happened really.

It would depend on whether it's actually physical or if it's psychological or trauma based. If it is trauma based then E2 as it is more at your own pace. If physical then yeah MHS.

BUT.. in saying that, it sounds pretty serious and would still say it's best dealt with by professionals. If the ones so far haven't helped then you may have to keep trying as it's obviously a serious issue.

I don't think UD would be recommended for this kind of thing. Unless you found out that the cause was some kind of toxic buildup that could be helped by detoxing.

Without you really knowing the cause, it's guesswork for those reasons.

RE: Products/programs that you know of that could deal with my "newly-created" disability - Zane - 11-19-2017

You mention the following problems :

short-term memory

hand-eye coordination

oral communication skills

can't remember 70-80% of what happened during the day

bunch of hallucinations at work

The best sub for u will be MHS-5.5G as all that sounds like something which needs medical attention.

RE: Products/programs that you know of that could deal with my "newly-created&quo... - SargeMaximus - 11-19-2017

EDIT: I posted before reading OP and made a stupid. *facepalm* Tongue