Subliminal Talk
Razib's OAA journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Razib's OAA journal (/Thread-Razib-s-OAA-journal)

Razib's OAA journal - Tigerismyspirit - 10-30-2017

A little background: I've tried PUA stuff for the last three years. I met my first gf through pick up that I was with for a few months. The dry spell began after she left for her home country. I've randomly approached women, literally everywhere. I would say I've approached about three thousand women to this day. However, had I been able to bed 1% of them, I would not have come here. Lately, I've realized that my subC is blocked due to intense childhood programming and all the negativity put into my mind around sex. I haven't slid my penis into a vagina in the last two and a half years. I've pulled girls to my place, gone first, second, and third base, but the home run has been as distant as the Andromeda galaxy. What didn't I try? PUA, mind programming, bootcamp, hypnosis, subliminals! Spent thousands of dollars on that shit and no stable girl in my life yet! nothing has given my penis that warm pinky hug!

So, for the last few months, since starting my new job, I have had immense approach anxiety. I've taught myself not to beat myself up about it. Previously, I would split my hair if I pussed out on a girl. So, I bought OAA last Friday.

Day 1: Listened about 4+ hours and drove to Chicago and reached around 3AM. No approaches.
Day 2: Day game with my buddy in Chicago. The anxiety was there and the feeling of not being good enough for super attractive females shut me down for good half hour. Slowly ramped up and did approach a bunch of women. However, the alpha ones intimidated me hugely. I couldn't even say hi! Anyways, got two nice conversations. One that I approached in the street, walked with me and had a nice convo about her bf, mindfulness, yoga until we reached her apartment complex. Should have asked if I could use the bathroom and meet her roommate. Shoot! The second one - approached in a shopping mall. She had a bf too. But took her on an instant date by saying, "I don't need to date you, I just want to get to know you and we'll become good friends." Nice gal. Opened herself up a lot. When she was gone, realized that I lost my jacket that had the new Rayban shades that I had just bought. Pissed! So, decided to drove back to my city.
Day 3: 3 approaches. I felt a lot more calm and relaxed not worrying about the outcome. Even though I did think of how I should roll the convo prior to approaching. Good thing that I talked to this Latina at the gym that straight up said to me, "I have a boyfriend". Unaffected by this, I gave myself a pat on the back since I wasn't able to approach at the gym in months!
Day 4: Worked and dropped my car off at the shop. No approaches. So many cute girls pass by me everyday at work but I can't approach them! ******* corporate life!

OAA is working. I need to make approaching women as a natural part of me. Maybe I'll be giving it a month and then move onto DMSI.

RE: Razib's OAA journal - Ars0n1sT - 10-31-2017

Why is it hat you feel the need to approach all these woman? We all have voids to fill. If you feel you have to approach all these ladies and get laid all the time then you likely have some traumas and hangups that you need to address first. If you've really approached 3000 in the past few years, maybe you need to change more than just approach anxiety. I do not mean to insult or discourage you. I am not suggestion you stop OAA, I am suggesting you look at other more advanced subs after you have used OAA for awhile. Look into DMSI.

Welcome to the rabbit hole Smile

RE: Razib's OAA journal - Tigerismyspirit - 10-31-2017

(10-31-2017, 12:28 PM)Ars0n1sT Wrote: Why is it hat you feel the need to approach all these woman? We all have voids to fill. If you feel you have to approach all these ladies and get laid all the time then you likely have some traumas and hangups that you need to address first. If you've really approached 3000 in the past few years, maybe you need to change more than just approach anxiety. I do not mean to insult or discourage you. I am not suggestion you stop OAA, I am suggesting you look at other more advanced subs after you have used OAA for awhile. Look into DMSI.

Thank you for your reply, brother. I'm here to clear my past and get rid of the anxiety around women and sex. I'm gonna start listening to DMSI after giving OAA a month.

Anyways,
Day 5: Saw a few women at Walmart but didn't have the balls to approach. Today, I felt very sad deep down. It might be the clearing taking place. I'm not even bothered about not having any woman in my life. It feels good.

RE: Razib's OAA journal - Sully - 11-01-2017

Of how many of the 3000 approaches went well? How many of them responded positvitly and you managed to get far? What do you feel is holding you back specifically from having sex? Are you nervous to take it too far or do the approach’s not go well or what?

RE: Razib's OAA journal - Tigerismyspirit - 11-02-2017

(11-01-2017, 07:07 PM)Sully Wrote: I am curious about your situation. Of how many of the 3000 approaches went well? How many of them responded positvitly and you managed to get far? What do you feel is holding you back specifically from having sex? Are you nervous to take it too far or do the approach’s not go well or what?

I was thinking of running OAA myself but each time I keep thinking approaching won’t work or some excuse I come up with.

A few tough questions, man! I don't wanna pull up all my pick up history right now. But I can say that I've taken girls home from daygame, had very enjoyable times (not too much sex though), made out with hundreds of them, made genuine connections, made friends, got shut down, got insulted, got drinks thrown at, got ridiculed, been ghosted, fingerblasted at the clubs and so on. Most of my approaches were futile since they ended within first minute or 2. If you ask me what is holding me back, is my extreme social conditioning and less sexual value coupled with me not knowing how to steer the dynamics towards sex. About few months ago, I found I also have the problem of premature ejaculation. A MILF that I brought home was horny as **** and I couldn't give her my D. I ejaculated during the foreplay and never got it hard. I still have a lot to work with. I'll be using DMSI after giving OAA a month. I need a lot of healing before I turn into a beast. I know I have the potential but it's not firing up the arsenals.

Day 6: No opportunity but saw two cuties at the gym. I felt the anxiety again when I thought of approaching. Didn't do it. I've noticed that I don't care that much about girls nowadays. Could be the healing. Also, since I'm playing this track in loop all night, and I'm also listening 3/4 hours during the day, I feel tired most of the time. Wonder what DMSI would do if I was playing it all night long.

Day 7: I felt like shit all day today. I was so tired. After running in loop all night, only listened an hour after lunch. Later accidentally played 2 or 3 minutes of 5G version of PoSE a couple hours later. During that play, my head was about to burst. Noticed my mistake soon enough but the headache stuck with me for about an hour. The cute intern on my team sat next to me in a meeting. Had a chat, but nothing noteworthy. On the way back from work to the gym, a deep loathing for girls started to pop up. I kept saying myself, "Girls are lying piece of ****". A few beautiful girls were there today. I told myself, "They'll be sniped when I use DMSI. Wait for it." A cutie noticed me while stretching out. She intentionally made an eye contact. I kept a straight face and let it go. Damn! I don't even care about girls. Also, the healing must be taking a toll on my physique. Lost about 4 lbs in one week. The temptation to quit OAA and start DMSI is becoming stronger. I wanna give OAA a month. If I'm acting like this on OAA healing, I don't know what I'll be doing on DMSI.

RE: Razib's OAA journal - Sully - 11-15-2017

(11-02-2017, 05:16 AM)Razib1988 Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 07:07 PM)Sully Wrote: I am curious about your situation. Of how many of the 3000 approaches went well? How many of them responded positvitly and you managed to get far? What do you feel is holding you back specifically from having sex? Are you nervous to take it too far or do the approach’s not go well or what?

I was thinking of running OAA myself but each time I keep thinking approaching won’t work or some excuse I come up with.

A few tough questions, man! I don't wanna pull up all my pick up history right now. But I can say that I've taken girls home from daygame, had very enjoyable times (not too much sex though), made out with hundreds of them, made genuine connections, made friends, got shut down, got insulted, got drinks thrown at, got ridiculed, been ghosted, fingerblasted at the clubs and so on. Most of my approaches were futile since they ended within first minute or 2. If you ask me what is holding me back, is my extreme social conditioning and less sexual value coupled with me not knowing how to steer the dynamics towards sex. About few months ago, I found I also have the problem of premature ejaculation. A MILF that I brought home was horny as **** and I couldn't give her my D. I ejaculated during the foreplay and never got it hard. I still have a lot to work with. I'll be using DMSI after giving OAA a month. I need a lot of healing before I turn into a beast. I know I have the potential but it's not firing up the arsenals.

Thanks.

RE: Razib's OAA journal - Tigerismyspirit - 11-15-2017

Just FYI, I've been running DMSI since November 3 after ditching OAA. The result so far is a mix of confusion, confidence, emotional outburst, fear, anger, love, and I don't know what! I'm listening to the hybrid trickling mp3 during my sleep between 5 and 7 loops.

RE: Razib's OAA journal - Zane - 11-15-2017

(11-15-2017, 02:34 PM)Razib1988 Wrote: Just FYI, I've been running DMSI since November 3 after ditching OAA. The result so far is a mix of confusion, confidence, emotional outburst, fear, anger, love, and I don't know what! I'm listening to the hybrid trickling mp3 during my sleep between 5 and 7 loops.

Keep going brother. Emotional healing isn't that easy at first but it will get better. In the end its worth it.

RE: Razib's OAA journal - thor2014 - 11-17-2017

(10-31-2017, 12:28 PM)Ars0n1sT Wrote: Why is it hat you feel the need to approach all these woman? We all have voids to fill. If you feel you have to approach all these ladies and get laid all the time then you likely have some traumas and hangups that you need to address first. If you've really approached 3000 in the past few years, maybe you need to change more than just approach anxiety. I do not mean to insult or discourage you. I am not suggestion you stop OAA, I am suggesting you look at other more advanced subs after you have used OAA for awhile. Look into DMSI.

Agree if you feel you have to approach consistently it leads me to believe that you are looking for external validation. This is something I had to wrestle with for along time. The good news is DMSI will sort this out and ground you so the only validation you need is from inside yourself.

RE: Razib's OAA journal - Tigerismyspirit - 11-17-2017

(11-17-2017, 11:35 AM)thor2014 Wrote:

Agree if you feel you have to approach consistently it leads me to believe that you are looking for external validation. This is something I had to wrestle with for along time. The good news is DMSI will sort this out and ground you so the only validation you need is from inside yourself.

You couldn't be more right, brother. Looking back on it, it makes me want to throw up. What a little **** I was! I would seek validation from not only girls but mostly dudes that were into picking up women. I would show them that I can do it. The girls would be able to realize instantly that my game sucked and they would leave me. I would even try to validate by boasting about my lays that I didn't even had. Fast forward to now, I feel my ego is getting crushed day by day. Which is a good thing. I don't seek validation from anybody. I know that when the result will come, my attitude and demeanor will flash it. I know good things are going to happen to me. However, I'm not ashamed of that part since I consider this entire thing as a big process that made me end up on DMSI. I'm so glad that I did. The last few days have been amazing. I don't know what I'm writing here since this is autopilot doing it Wink

RE: Razib's OAA journal - thor2014 - 11-17-2017

I completely understand where your coming from. A close of friend of mine reminded me a few months ok "Thor listen you do not have to prove anything to anyone". He drummed these words into my grey matter and I believe your correct one has to experience the peaks and the troughs of the process before reaching your desired result. Anyway enough of me talking I am looking foreward to hearing further reports on your journey, keep us all updated Smile .