Subliminal Talk
I Am a Sinner. | DMSI 3.1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I Am a Sinner. | DMSI 3.1 (/Thread-I-Am-a-Sinner-DMSI-3-1)

Pages: 1 2

I Am a Sinner. | DMSI 3.1 - Ars0n1sT - 10-29-2017

I have a track record for being somewhat of a man wh0re. I'm naturally talented with females already but of course this can always improve. I'm no pick-up artist. I feel like "Humble Narcissist" is probably an accurate descriptor.

In the proper format of a Pheromone testing journal...
I am 24 years old, 5 foot 8, athletic / muscular build, Caucasian / Italian, probably an 8 or 9 on the looks scale, solid jaw line, bright eyes. Another classic case of a guy whos already good with girls starting on DMSI, as I've heard it mentioned here before. Half of you guys I cant tell how old you are or your background which to me screws up a seduction journal.

Summary Day 1 - 3 Ultrasonic FLAC

Within the first loop I started to feel more confident, more aggressive, more in control, more in charge, more sexual. Certainly the possibility exists of these feelings being merely placebo, I am well aware. I felt great immediately none the less. I'm not being overly meticulous about counting loops for now... but... 3 to 5 loops each day for the first 2 days with headphones. Day 3 ,I had 3 loops during the day and I looped it all night, so... 8+ loops within 24 hours.

Extremely vivid and sexual imagination. My visualization ability is through the roof and I am a HUGE fan of this. Day 1, I closed my eyes and immediately imagined myself ravaging a female in movie-like detail. I was an animal. I also have this odd sense of pressure between my eyebrows. Third eye? I don't know. Its only when I'm listening does this happen. I am feeling less likely to impress people. I just want to do my own thing. I also feel quite grounded. My words are more concise and to the point. Days and wees prior to DMSI I have been fumbling my words and explaining myself and things too often.
My dreams are filled with me facing my fears head on. I like this a lot. In my dreams I am ruthless.

I will say that after looping it all night I do feel very aggressive and somewhat angry when I woke up. It makes me think of those guys who were flaming recently here. This morning I had to remind myself that I should not take things personally, so I can see why those guys were being assholes now.

Let's see what happens.

Confusedmoke:Pirate

RE: I Am a Sinner. | DMSI 3.1 A - Ars0n1sT - 10-29-2017

For the sake of grasping the difference between A and B, I am on loop 2 of B right now. Within the first loop I dropped the anger I woke up with and in place of that demeanor I became energetic, silly, and goofy, dancing senselessly. Its a fun, confident, carefree kind of feeling. Very nice.

Version A definitely feels heavier. Inward focusing, lots of grounded thinking and contemplation, and even anger. But yes, I did loop it for 8+ hours.

Now the thing to do is decide how long to play A for. I recognize it has all the healing whereas B has none of it. I do find value in the self esteem boosting and self image aspects, but the trick, in my mind, is to find a balance.

RE: I Am a Sinner. | DMSI 3.1 - Zane - 10-30-2017

Just listen to "A" version for 3 months. Dont stop this sub like u stopped MLS-5.5G, BASE and OPE. U r just jumping from one sub to other and this will make u go no where. Find and learn ways to deal with resistance. I used to do that and got nowhere.

RE: I Am a Sinner. | DMSI 3.1 - Ars0n1sT - 10-30-2017

(10-30-2017, 12:36 AM)Zane Wrote: Just listen to "A" version for 3 months. Dont stop this sub like u stopped MLS-5.5G, BASE and OPE. U r just jumping from one sub to other and this will make u go no where. Find and learn ways to deal with resistance. I used to do that and got nowhere.

I value people who call me out on my crap :angel:
You're right. I'm all over the place. I'm overly sensitive to how I think and act so when I find one thing I don't like I jump ship. And, going from broke college student to full time job isnt helping. $$ Whistle

RE: I Am a Sinner. | DMSI 3.1 - Zane - 10-30-2017

I used to jump from one subliminal to another. But then I realized it was from fear of losing other exciting stuff from life. I thought if I don't jump I am gonna loose something. So I had it enough and continued to listen OF-5G. Whenever resistance hit me which was in form of anxiety I would start taking anti anxiety drugs. I didn't wanted to but I did and I listened to the sub for like 4 month. In those 4 four months I learned alot and faced my fears. If I can do it then so can u.

RE: I Am a Sinner. | DMSI 3.1 - Ars0n1sT - 10-30-2017

Thanks for mentioning that. I couldn't put it in words but yes, that seems right to me now: I always fear missing out on what I had from the previous sub. That, and ADD are my biggest issues with jumping.

See, I have phenibut but... That's a slippery slope.

Journal
I'm trying to figure out what a good number of loops is. I think the obvious answer is to start at the minimum and gradually work my way up. I do believe 8+ loops was too much due to the fact that I woke up as agitated as I did, so... lower loops.

RE: I Am a Sinner. | DMSI 3.1 - Ars0n1sT - 11-01-2017

Day 5
Not very aggressive anymore. Calm and grounded. Auric shielding seems to be working because I am in my own world and what people say just doesn't affect me. Scenarios have been running through my head such as someone at work coming by my cubicle and insulting me based on my age and instead of retorting or destroying them in my head, I thought about calmly laughing and asking them what their name is. Nice discovery. I haven't been getting that pressure between my eyebrows anymore. 2 girls contacted me who I have not spoken to in years. Nothing sexual but still worth noting.

About 5 or so loops per day. Nothing at night anymore. I am getting tired earlier during the day and have been napping longer.
I purchased lots of great healthy food and some good vitamins. Animal Pak workout vitamins, great stuff. Pairing that with Green Superfood capsules, spiralina, broccoli extract, CoQ10, etc. I woke up in a good mood yet exhausted. This is somewhat new because when I'm tired I'm almost always grumpy as a result. I now realize my mood has often been linked to how tired I am and I am often overly critical about my mental state.

Also realizing how critical I am about trying to be correct all the time. What I mean is that I am critical about doing things correctly such as troubleshooting a technical process and I get mad and depressed when I do not know something. I don't give myself enough credit. This is a nice realization - one of those things when you finally are able to see your own bullshit. Very nice.

some edits

RE: I Am a Sinner. | DMSI 3.1 - Ars0n1sT - 11-04-2017

Continued developments of this grounded and confident, carefree feeling. Things are becming more beautiful. The girl I am talking to seems more beautiful. Everything about her. I appreciate people more and mundane things in life are starting to take on new life. This is subtle, not a hit you in the face type of feeling where I'm bursting with joy, but there are definitely a lot of great aspects about this subliminal that are positively affecting me. I'm better able to articulate my love for things. I used to suck at complimenting a girl when they ask me to... you know... "tell me cute things!" I would kind of freeze and then automatically not want to just because they asked. Silly, I know. Now I can give her compliments when she wants to be flattered and things are going great.

The 2 girls who contacted me have dropped off. Not very interesting conversations so I didnt see the need to continue that path.

My X, who has the hottest body imaginable... phew. I've been thinking about her but the thought gets stopped very quickly and is replaced with "yeah shes hot but shes fuucking nuts." and then my thoughts wander elsewhere. The anti-sniper, if I had to guess. Unreasonably crazy indeed.

I noticed I've been getting hot flashes or whatever you call it. I'll get super hot out of nowhere sometimes when I first start to listen to the track and then people around me will start to get flushed in the face and lose their jackets. This happened the other day in a meeting where I had my headphones on. It's an acceptable thing to do at my office and people don't question me. Anyways, I dont know what thats about, maybe the energy flooding, I dont know but I do feel like my aura is lit up like a christmas tree.

Yesterday I looped it for a good 5 or so loops, then played the hybrid track (flac) over speakers while I slept at a very low volume. Yes I feel generally more tired during the days but its tolerable and this morning after waking up I feel fine. No agitation or aggressive thoughts like the other time I looped it while I slept.

RE: I Am a Sinner. | DMSI 3.1 - Ars0n1sT - 11-06-2017

I'm starting to feel anxious. I believe it is due to NoFap. I'm on day 2 or 3 or something.... I just know that because of the girl I've been seeing (long distance) I've been shooting too often and I feel like a god damn potato because of it. Pronz isnt the problem exactly... she's been sending me pics and videos so those have been my pronz basically. Or I guess I mean to say that traditional pronz isnt my issue. I dont know I'm a potato. I keep anxiously wanting to do weird sexual things like a kid who runs around looking to find new things he can put his pecker in. Blah. This is how I can tell it's an addiction lol I feel like I'm having withdraws.

RE: I Am a Sinner. | DMSI 3.1 - Ars0n1sT - 11-07-2017

Wow, I feel silly. I noticed awhile ago (a month or more) that my headphones were cracked.
I thought nothing of it since I could still hear the silent track in both ears. It wasn't until today that I played a song with them that I discovered the left ear plays at a significantly lower volume than the right ear. Welp, that means my OPE and DMSI exposure has been negatively impacted.

RE: I Am a Sinner. | DMSI 3.1 - Determined - 11-07-2017

Just double check that they're not dirty in that one ear. It happens to me sometimes, where one ear phone goes quieter. I used to throw them out thinking that they were broken. Turns out all they need is a good clean and the sound flows perfectly fine again.

(11-07-2017, 09:46 PM)Determined Wrote: Just double check that they're not dirty in that one ear. It happens to me sometimes, where one ear phone goes quieter. I used to throw them out thinking that they were broken. Turns out all they need is a good clean and the sound flows perfectly fine again.

Damn I already bought a new pair lol
I'll give it a shot I could always use a spare

Is it normal to feel anxious on DMSI?
I'm having all these mood swings between feeling calm and grounded and then all of a sudden being on the verge of a panic attack.

RE: I Am a Sinner. | DMSI 3.1 - SargeMaximus - 11-07-2017

(11-07-2017, 09:55 PM)Ars0n1sT Wrote: Is it normal to feel anxious on DMSI?
I'm having all these mood swings between feeling calm and grounded and then all of a sudden being on the verge of a panic attack.

Yes.

Lol thanks for your response Sarge. Can anyone expand upon this? Offer some insight or tips?
I can't put it in words or make sense of the source of the anxiety. Its coming from all angles. Also, NoFap... fuuck