Subliminal Talk
Cryptocurrency, Stock and Forex Trading Subliminal - Suggestions - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Cryptocurrency, Stock and Forex Trading Subliminal - Suggestions (/Thread-Cryptocurrency-Stock-and-Forex-Trading-Subliminal-Suggestions)

Cryptocurrency, Stock and Forex Trading Subliminal - Suggestions - Zane - 10-24-2017

I was thinking if Shannon could make this sub.

What features u guys want this sub to have.?

RE: Cryptocurrency, Stock and Forex Trading Subliminal - Suggestions - beachkid777 - 10-24-2017

(10-24-2017, 10:58 AM)Zane Wrote: I was thinking if Shannon could make this sub.

What features u guys want this sub to have.?

Yes, I agree that would be an awesome sub...

RE: Cryptocurrency, Stock and Forex Trading Subliminal - Suggestions - Rocket13 - 10-24-2017

I'd LOVE this

RE: Cryptocurrency, Stock and Forex Trading Subliminal - Suggestions - ncbeareatingman - 10-24-2017

Yes !!! I agree. I Love this concept...may it become a real reality.... Im already in to trading and crypto currency,online creations-buisness...this subliminal would be beyound awesome!!

RE: Cryptocurrency, Stock and Forex Trading Subliminal - Suggestions - Zane - 10-25-2017

Yeah I will ask Shannon about this, when he is out of all this cycle stuff.

RE: Cryptocurrency, Stock and Forex Trading Subliminal - Suggestions - beachkid777 - 10-25-2017

The time to make happen with Crypto is now.

RE: Cryptocurrency, Stock and Forex Trading Subliminal - Suggestions - Zane - 10-26-2017

(10-25-2017, 10:49 PM)beachkid777 Wrote: The time to make happen with Crypto is now.

Yep. It sure is. I am still researching on that and including mining, but I think with subliminal its gonna be a amazing. Can't wait for Shannon to get out of this messy Cycle. If u guys support this subliminal suggestion then we will be in much better financial situation in next five years.

RE: Cryptocurrency, Stock and Forex Trading Subliminal - Suggestions - Adrien Silva - 10-26-2017

We need things added to it like which crypto to invest in. When in the right time to buy, When is the right time to sell. Ect.

RE: Cryptocurrency, Stock and Forex Trading Subliminal - Suggestions - Zane - 10-26-2017

(10-26-2017, 02:28 AM)Adrien Silva Wrote: We need things added to it like which crypto to invest in. When in the right time to buy, When is the right time to sell. Ect.

I am pretty sure some of the MLS-5.5G script will come into this. Only this time it will focus more on Cryptocurrency and Stock Marketing Exchange.

RE: Cryptocurrency, Stock and Forex Trading Subliminal - Suggestions - beachkid777 - 10-26-2017

Have a keen sharp mind that sense trends. Can read market trends before it happens. Keen sense highly intuitive. Increase awareness and predictability. Be detached on each trade or without any emotional attachment, only focus on the outcome in mind. Analytical mind . Abundance mindset. Winner mindset. Ultra Luck factor. Synchronicity. Modeling some of the successful traders and investors in history . I am a trading genius. I see price movements before they happen. I sense the movements of the markets before they happen etc... Crpyto space is revolutionary ( the future ) and Shannon's subs are light years ahead in subliminal technology.. I can only imagine

RE: Cryptocurrency, Stock and Forex Trading Subliminal - Suggestions - zen - 02-03-2018

Are there any updates on this? I think this sub might be extremely beneficial to many users.

RE: Cryptocurrency, Stock and Forex Trading Subliminal - Suggestions - Zane - 02-03-2018

Well only after DMSI-3.2 comes out. Havnt talked about this with Shannon cause he's busy with DMSI. But I think this will be out soon cause there hasn't been any since 3G

These are few stuff which I think should be added in this sub:

If possible our subconscious should be able to tap into the source like the Mind of Warren Buffets like "Akashic Records or something".
Even if it means reading books written by Warren Buffet.

One should have the ability to find stocks which is has potential to increase 100x to 1000x in future like and it should be a long term investment.

Feeling disgusted or uncomfortable when investing in stock which could cause losses.

Getting in Tuned with the consciouness grid of the market or a particular stock so that we can be more intuitive. (Idk if this made sense).

Learning to read and doing research more about the company/stock ..Good Investors do that ..They read alot..Once Warren Buffet said that " People read playboys and I read Annual reports". I mean to say that reading module should be must.

Subconsciouly have the desire to read books related to stocks and stuff..TA analysis type books.

The sub should work with Stock,Forex,Cryptos.

Trading only when our minds are mentally stable not when it is in stress or tired . To avoid bad decisions

I will update more ..I want this in 6G so no hurries . Will keep posting..It looks messy i know lol..Will add few stuff from MLS also