Subliminal Talk
Ultimate Detox Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ultimate Detox Journey (/Thread-Ultimate-Detox-Journey)

Ultimate Detox Journey - THolt - 10-24-2017

Hello Everyone,

So I have been running UD since August. As many of you know, I have been running BAMM 2.0 since early 2013 with no breaks. I felt like BAMM 2.0 was not clearing certain things away so I tried UD. Mind you I went from 2012 era 5G tech to 2017 5.5G tech so I could immediately feel the difference.

One thing I have noticed is how relaxed I feel. I would be flustered and then listen to UD and I would totally be relaxed. I have also noticed that a lot of deep traumas have surfaced that I thought were dealt with. Overall I cannot tell what UD is doing. I feeel more relaxed and feel clearer.

I intend to go back to BAMM after running UD for a while but I don’t want to at the same time because I would be going backward technology wise.

RE: Ultimate Detox Journey - Daredevil - 10-24-2017

You gonna wait till 2019 for BAMM because im sure AM7 has to be built first.

RE: Ultimate Detox Journey - THolt - 10-24-2017

(10-24-2017, 07:08 AM)Daredevil Wrote: You gonna wait till 2019 for BAMM because im sure AM7 has to be built first.

I think he said AM7 would not be one of the first ones out.

It matters less as to what sequence they are released in. What matters to me is the fact that BAMM 3.0 will be made.

RE: Ultimate Detox Journey - Daredevil - 10-24-2017

Its DMSI, ASC then most likely AM7. He can build BAMM without building AM7 because he needs to know how to build multi-stages for 6G.

RE: Ultimate Detox Journey - THolt - 10-25-2017

Well BAMM will likely be a multi stage but only 3-6 as opposed to 12 stages .

With UD and other new tech, I am anxious to see what goes into these programs. Very excited.

RE: Ultimate Detox Journey - THolt - 10-30-2017

So I have noticed some weird physical sensations while on UD. The past few weeks I have noticed that I have felt physically weak and light headed and dizzy. I have felt “off”. It’s not severe but it is annoying. I think the program is using so much energy that it feels like I am having a blood sugar drop or blood pressure drop. I checked both and they are fine. I have noticed some hunger pangs in the morning and they are very strong.
I do feel a lot clearer though like something has been healed. The physical symptoms are annoying though but they come and go.

RE: Ultimate Detox Journey - THolt - 11-11-2017

I feel UD is bringing some emotions out of me that have been buried or not dealt with. One such feeling is the feeling of being alienated. I feel like I have never really "fit in" to certain group. I feel excluded from events and things from people that supposedly are my friends. Even when I ask if people want to do something, they either don't respond or do it without me. I think UD is flushing these emotions out of me and making me accept that not everyone will be your friend.
That being said, UD is really subtle. I feel refreshed when I run it but then again sometimes I feel nothing at all. Those weird physical symptoms have subsided over the past weeks. I think I experienced this because I had not run a 5.5G program before so it consumed A LOT more energy than BAMM 2.0.

RE: Ultimate Detox Journey - THolt - 11-12-2017

Today I slept longer than usual. Its amazing how much energy this sub consumes even when you are listening to it only through your phone speakers. Even one loop makes me feel somewhat drained. I have yet to do more than two loops on earphones so I am wondering how it would feel if I went to 3 or more.

RE: Ultimate Detox Journey - THolt - 11-14-2017

Who is all running UD? What results are you guys getting from it?

RE: Ultimate Detox Journey - yoshilee - 11-15-2017

I got my own run on that journaled a little. By now it´s hard for me to really name the things it is doing.
But on the other hand it is my first sub (after trying out the free ASC) and i already became aware that there is a lot emotional stuff to be digged out.

But i totally agree on the subtle way. Effects on ASC were much better to realize and name.

RE: Ultimate Detox Journey - findingme - 11-28-2017

I'm still running UD. It's been almost 3 months, and I am feeling some old things returning that I felt in my first 2 months: grief. I've essentially held on to a mindset and rules that kept me safe and supposedly free from harm. I sit here this morning, feeling small feelings of grief since UD is pulling me away from that.

The reason? Lying to myself has been my norm. I learned it growing up, and I've practiced it daily, knowing nothing else. I considered going back to E2 this last 24 hours (again), I stayed home today, and while being quiet I realized UD is doing something E2 never did. It changes me.

Thinking over experiences I've read on this forum, it's all resistance. E2, for me, was easy; no internal resistance popped up. However, I've considered jumping off UD half a dozen times.

I"ll be uncomfortable using UD (resistance), will be angry that program goals are not specific, so I'll look at E2, MLS, BASE, even DMSI since I can plan on what I might expect if using them. I jumped on UD for emotional reasons, and I've not had clear manifestations of just "feeling good".

However, something did show up early, it's tied me to it continually, and it's what hit me this morning. UD keeps me honest, with myself, and even others. Lying has been my life-long habit. I wrestled this morning, considering E2, and it hit me: do I REALLY want to go back? Can I live with myself when I had big moments with others, never planned, when I dumped my heart out? Last Thursday, after having a tense discussion alone with my sister, I broke down in loud tears admitting I had "no idea where I was going" in life, and I was scared. It was my honest release, and it felt so natural to do it. I give credit to UD, as strong fears held on to me when considering expressing myself my whole life long. UD has been eating those fears and reasons away.

So, I'm listening to UD right now. (I did put on E2 (US) overnight since I couldn't "see" an outcome.) I'm glad I wrote here though, for I cried while writing this. UD has no explosions. Just manifestations of cleaning out my BS. That's why I'm still on it.