Subliminal Talk
Where does a person's aura, vibe, energy & presence come from ? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Where does a person's aura, vibe, energy & presence come from ? (/Thread-Where-does-a-person-s-aura-vibe-energy-presence-come-from)

Where does a person's aura, vibe, energy & presence come from ? - rayrocanaldo - 10-23-2017

So aside from using a subliminal, where do those things come from ? How does someone project, say, an aura, presence, vibe or energy of power, wealth, riches, prosperity, sexiness, sex appeal, etc...Does it come from thinking about it ? Feeling it ? Where does it come from ?

RE: Where does a person's aura, vibe, energy & presence come from ? - DarkPlouf - 10-23-2017

Well for first you have to define exactly what you mean by "aura". The aura can just be the impression of yourself you give to others. What they think and see about you at first sigh.
The aura can also be an energy field programmed to do a task. Just like how energy workers program their energy to heal or to perform another task. Some do that by making constructs.

So, to get an aura of wealth or sexiness for instance, you just have to deploy an energy field around you and program that energy to do your bidding. But, from my understanding, it's not always needed to program the aura by itself. A construct (entity made of energy, a psy ball for example) can be the middleman. You may create your construct and order it to create an aura around you.

As where do these things come from, likely from the energy centers in the energy body. Known as chakras today but there are much more energy centers than that, from my understanding on reading Robert Bruce's books (new energy ways, astral dynamics) and some books on vampirism.
Now I have little understanding to how they get replenished, but by my guess: food, elements, people. Basically everything around you can charge or discharge your energy centers.
But it seems like you still need to do something to tap into that energy, like Pranayama - breath control.
Some energy workers channel their energy from the external world. Sun, moon,... basically elements.

On a related note, not all people can "sense" your aura. Sometimes it requires a good level of intuition or sensitivity. You may have a killing aura of intent around you, you'll still find dumb people that won't see anything coming.

RE: Where does a person's aura, vibe, energy & presence come from ? - RisingSon - 10-23-2017

Thoughts become things. Thoughts are things... Basically it's your thoughtforms that you are constantly creating about yourself and energizing. This is all esoteric stuff that I have been ignoring lately. My aura is a fucking mess. I've let negative sources seed all kinds of junk beliefs and self doubt into my aura.

That's a good rundown by Plouf. The more you can increase the energy in your chakras through meditation, attention on them, visualization, positive energy like from the Sun or exercise(yoga), the more electromagnetic energy and thus magnetism they will have and attract thinks you hold dear into your life.

RE: Where does a person's aura, vibe, energy & presence come from ? - Daredevil - 10-24-2017

Some people can mask their Aura, aka Palpatine. But your Aura, if a person can feel into it, is an accurate representation of you and it contains the sum energy pattern of all your mental state and unconscious. Auras have been confirmed to be real btw.

RE: Where does a person's aura, vibe, energy & presence come from ? - Tristian - 10-24-2017

I was told the way to look at auras is the light coming off your light bulbs (Chakras) If a light bulb is off, your aura will show it.

RE: Where does a person's aura, vibe, energy & presence come from ? - JackOfHearts - 10-24-2017

Here is someone who has been studying aura for a very long time, and he is talking about it in this video:

At some point he says that he thinks aura comes from what you think about yourself.
He says that he saw some criminals in prison that had very powerful nice aura even if inside they were narcissist.
Based on what he said then any subliminal you do would create some kind of aura
Popcorn