Subliminal Talk
MLS 5.5 or MLS 4G or LTU? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: MLS 5.5 or MLS 4G or LTU? (/Thread-MLS-5-5-or-MLS-4G-or-LTU)

MLS 5.5 or MLS 4G or LTU? - ianmarconi - 10-18-2017

Hi guys, really new to subliminals, i discovered the AM5 in a torrent site, i used for like 2 weeks until i researched more on this forum and read about copy right protections on the scrips, i stoped and deleted the progam, i am using EPRHA for a couple of days and i am feeling calm and happier already.

The thing is, i really don't have the money for the more expensive programs (i am a student living in Brazil, the dolar here is really expensive), but i really need to upgrade my study and motivation, i have a lot of isssues with studying, a lot of resistance, anxiety, procrastination, etc. I am about to graduate and have some really tough exams (i have to be able to study for several hours every day) and articles ahead.

So i was researching for programs that could help me on this, i am in between those three programs, MLS 5.5 (apparently the favorite one, but really expensive for me, although i am willing to pay if really worth it), MLS 4G (whats the REAL difference? its way cheaper than the 5.5 and i could use some other program with it) and LTU (for the motivation boost and upgrade in life in general).

What program should i use?

RE: MLS 5.5 or MLS 4G or LTU? - Benjamin - 10-18-2017

Welcome to the forum.

That's difficult to answer because you haven't stated what your main goal is. If it's something around learning, study, school or whatever then MLS would be ideal. 5.5g is more powerful and contains alot more, but if the 4g is all you can afford then it still works well. I used it briefly and was pretty happy with it.

If it's more generally improving your life then LTU would be best, but it won't deal with learning like MLS will.

RE: MLS 5.5 or MLS 4G or LTU? - ianmarconi - 10-19-2017

(10-18-2017, 01:43 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Welcome to the forum.

That's difficult to answer because you haven't stated what your main goal is. If it's something around learning, study, school or whatever then MLS would be ideal. 5.5g is more powerful and contains alot more, but if the 4g is all you can afford then it still works well. I used it briefly and was pretty happy with it.

If it's more generally improving your life then LTU would be best, but it won't deal with learning like MLS will.

Right now, my most important goal is definitely study and motivation to study, clearing that big resistance that i have. I will have the MLS 4G and i am thinking in combining it with IYGASH, is this a good idea?

RE: MLS 5.5 or MLS 4G or LTU? - Determined - 10-19-2017

Hey dude, the tech for MLS 4G is pretty out dated. I used it for 3 straight months at the start of the year and it didn't do very much for me beyond what I could do for myself.

In your case I'd recommend either LTU or MLS 5.5G.

RE: MLS 5.5 or MLS 4G or LTU? - DarkPlouf - 10-19-2017

If your goal is motivation to study then I wouldn't recommend you MLS 5G because there is a great chance you get the opposite results because of the h/c module or simply because of resistance.
MLS 5.5G is much more for a long term commitment.
If you want a quick boost in motivation I suggest to combine MLS 4G with OP or UM (though I recommend OP). But if you want long term effects and willing to take the risk to be unproductive for the next 3 months or so, MLS 5.5G.

And I wouldn't recommend LTU since it has nothin (or very little) to do with studying.

RE: MLS 5.5 or MLS 4G or LTU? - Determined - 10-19-2017

(10-19-2017, 03:18 AM)Plouf Wrote: If your goal is motivation to study then I wouldn't recommend you MLS 5G because there is a great chance you get the opposite results because of the h/c module or simply because of resistance.
MLS 5.5G is much more for a long term commitment.
If you want a quick boost in motivation I suggest to combine MLS 4G with OP or UM (though I recommend OP). But if you want long term effects and willing to take the risk to be unproductive for the next 3 months or so, MLS 5.5G.

And I wouldn't recommend LTU since it has nothin (or very little) to do with studying.

I think you're confusing the healing/clearing module of DMSI with the healing/clearing in MLS 5.5g. They're both different as they each have different aims.

I forgot to add, this is Shannon's description of MLS 5.5g

Shannon Wrote:
Well I'm not sure I'd call them "stages". Basically, you will most likely experience the following, roughly in order.

1. Initial impact. This may range from almost no response for resistant pains in the butt to "Holy cow, I'm limitless!" You may also experience detoxing effects and an increased need for sleep.
2. Throttle back. This is after initial impact and results because the clearing & healing starts to kick in and take focus. You may also experience detoxing and brain adjustment effects, increased hunger over normal and increased need for sleep.
3. Healing & Clear. During this period, the focus is of course on healing and clearing, and you may experience all the goodies that go with it. Learning, etc. may be present or may not. It will depend on how much you are focused in H&C and how much you are trying to resist the process. During this time. You may also experience detoxing and brain adjustment effects, increased hunger over normal and increased need for sleep.
4. Maximum Learning Speed & Focus. This is where the rubber meets the road. This is where the BS has been cleared out, and you're now free to ride down that highway you bought the program to ride down. This may take time to gear up, as the brain may be healing and optimizing for months. I would expect that the program would need 3 to 9 months to finish brain healing and optimizing. During this phase, you will become accustomed to higher intellectual capacity, greater acuity of awareness, faster thinking and processing abilities and better memory and processing abilities than you had before, and it may seem as if you have always been able to do this. You may also experience increased hunger over normal, and increased (but lessening) need for sleep.

Plouf is right in recommending OP/ UM if you're goals are immediate (if you're exams are less than three months away) since MLS 5.5 takes some time to ramp up.

Here's a journal of a guy who ran MLS 5.5g with some unrealistic expectations. It's a good read for any MLS 5.5g beginner as you'll see some common pitfalls as well as seeing Shannon drop some red hot wisdom. Enjoy

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-Journals-JAKE-S-MLS-5-5G-MENTAL-GROWTH-BEGINS-NOW-?page=5

RE: MLS 5.5 or MLS 4G or LTU? - ianmarconi - 10-19-2017

Well, now i am researching about IYGSH too, seems promising. I am in doubt between MLS 4G + OP or IYGSH + OP or even MSL 4G + IYGSG(aparentely it is good for procrastination). Any thought on that?

RE: MLS 5.5 or MLS 4G or LTU? - Zane - 10-19-2017

(10-19-2017, 05:21 AM)ianmarconi Wrote: Well, now i am researching about IYGSH too, seems promising. I am in doubt between MLS 4G + OP or IYGSH + OP. Any thought on that?

MLS 5.5G has all of that. MLS-5.5G has about 112 Goals. But do remember that running a 5.5G subliminal can make u very tired as ur brain is gonna use alot of energy to rewire its self to become a maximum learner. So make sure u eat well.

I know that all those Learning subliminal sounds so addictive. I have been there. But in the End I settled for MLS-5.5G.

MLS 5.5G has emotional healing module which will remove or heal u emotionally and make u emotionally stable so that u can learn easily without any blockage.

But the thing is that MLS-5.5G can take a little time. If u are not emotionally stable or something like that that.

But I wont stop u from trying MLS-4G. Since u r new. I suggest you use one 4G.

First use MLS - 4G so that u become a good learner. Use it for about 2-3 months. 3 months is recommended. After that use IYGSH-4G for another 3 months.

With MLS 4G u will become a good learner and will learn stuff easily. Where as IYGSH-4G is about making habits to study and stuff. In short become a maximum learner using MLS 4G and then use IYGSH-4G to create good study habits.

RE: MLS 5.5 or MLS 4G or LTU? - DarkPlouf - 10-19-2017

Quote:4G is underrated these days, but I class Overcome Procrastination 4G as the most effective subliminal I have ever used.
Can relate to that. OP is the most effective sub I've ever used.

RE: MLS 5.5 or MLS 4G or LTU? - Benjamin - 10-19-2017

Quote:Right now, my most important goal is definitely study and motivation to study, clearing that big resistance that i have. I will have the MLS 4G and i am thinking in combining it with IYGASH, is this a good idea?

Yes that's fine. This thread explains the types and how many at once.

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ-How-many-can-be-used-at-once-

Usually for that you want to pick one do do atleast 8 hours, and the second one atleast 4. Though it's still usually best to focus on one at a time.