Subliminal Talk
Motivation, Success, Discipline, Get Organized. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Motivation, Success, Discipline, Get Organized. (/Thread-Motivation-Success-Discipline-Get-Organized)

Motivation, Success, Discipline, Get Organized. - Ars0n1sT - 10-17-2017

I would like to see a "get stuff done" kind of sub. I want a bit more than motivation and success because at the end of the day you won't always be presented with things you want to do. This is where discipline kicks in! Doing the things you know you have to do simply because you know you have to do them and assuming responsibility for yourself and the things you know you have to accomplish regardless of whether you want to or not. That is discipline. But, discipline on its own seems mundane.

So, I propose a sub that combines Ultra Motivation, Ultra Success, and Get Organized together with an added discipline module. The end result is a sub that makes you feel motivated and productive. A sub that allows you to get things done and you feel great about it. I don't always want to face my inner demons, I just want to feel good, so if ONLY these 4 components were combined together then I think it would make a great, productive sub. I also think 5.5 can be a hassle because of how tired it makes you and because of the loop system. Its great tech but running MLS 5.5 was always a hassle for me.

Pirate

RE: Motivation, Success, Discipline, Get Organized. - DarkPlouf - 10-17-2017

Overcome Procrastination does that.

RE: Motivation, Success, Discipline, Get Organized. - Ars0n1sT - 10-17-2017

(10-17-2017, 09:01 AM)Plouf Wrote: Overcome Procrastination does that.

Oh wow - silly me, I overlooked that Smile Thanks. I'm looking into journals now. I see it is 4G but also makes it inexpensive so thats cool too.

RE: Motivation, Success, Discipline, Get Organized. - DarkPlouf - 10-17-2017

I personally tried it and it worked fairly well for me. After 3 days it was working at full 100% effectiveness.

Quote:I would like to see a "get stuff done" kind of sub. I want a bit more than motivation and success because at the end of the day you won't always be presented with things you want to do

I tested Ultra Motivation too but only Overcome Procrastination was making me do my stuff.
I personally didn't like UM. The effects where still in "the mind", there were no real actions. But OP did make me work more.

Can you elaborate? Not to bomb you with questions but.... Smile
How long did you listen to it per day?
Did you use it as a supplemental sub along side another one or as a standalone?
How did you decide it was "100% effectiveness" after 3 days as opposed to continuing for more days?

I'm an extreme procrastinator lol... I've always had a hard time getting things done. ADD doesnt help.

I really ought to have asked "Is there any subliminal here that can help me with xyz" instead of running in guns blazing making a suggestion Smile Thanks again Plouf. Since Overcome Procrastination is so cheap I have snagged it from the Shop Big Grin My impatience gets the best of me. I'll start running it for a few hours here and there on top of Stop PE to see if I get any results.

RE: Motivation, Success, Discipline, Get Organized. - Benjamin - 10-17-2017

I did Ultra Motivation for a while with AM 5.0. For like 4 hours a day, around a month I guess.

My motivation was crazy, the most motivated i've been. I was working all day and then wanting to work more. I was getting up in the morning excited to work more, and I rarely in my life have been happy to get out of bed.

So for me it was great. I've thought of going back to it a ton of times but haven't got around to it.

RE: Motivation, Success, Discipline, Get Organized. - DarkPlouf - 10-18-2017

(10-17-2017, 01:48 PM)Ars0n1sT Wrote: Can you elaborate? Not to bomb you with questions but.... Smile
How long did you listen to it per day?
Did you use it as a supplemental sub along side another one or as a standalone?
How did you decide it was "100% effectiveness" after 3 days as opposed to continuing for more days?
No problem.
I first started with UM. Listened to it at least 4 hours a day. Alongside APE.
I did that for a about 14 days or so but stopped because I realized motivation wasn't my issue. I am generally motivated to work on my projects. They are fun and all, it's cool. But motivation doesn't make me get the job done. So, after less than 2 weeks on UM I was still finding excuses to do not work, even thought the idea seemed appealing to me ("it's cool do to that, That'd be great if I do this, ect").
APE was working freaking well so I judged that UM should have been working at least a bit in two weeks. So I switched to OP.
And I actually managed to finally work on my projects with OP.
The first few days while listening to it I was feeling a urge to open my docs but procrastrination was still kicking in. It's starting from the third day that I just couldn't listen to OP and procrastinate. That's why I said 100% effectiveness after 3 days. The urge to work is just too strong to resist when I listen to it.

RE: Motivation, Success, Discipline, Get Organized. - findingme - 12-27-2017

I, too, procrastinate. I own UM too, and yes, I "think" things need to be done, but............it's always WAAAAYYY off. Not done. I even didn't stay on UM......sounds like resistance actually.

I've even made organization subs myself........and I've used them more for mental clarity than for my room and surroundings. Being messy in my thinking shows up in a messy room, unfilled commitments, etc.

And looking back, when I've listened long enough to see myself doing it (in my mind), I actually start whatever I've been thinking on. Cleaning, for example, doesn't give me an internal payoff, so I've been using subs for that. I've eyed LTU and AM both since they both have OP scripting in them--so actually beginning and completing necassary things is a consistent need in my life presently.

But thanks for sharing your experience with OP. I've not picked it up yet, but I will Friday. Had to avoid saying "soon" since that means I won't.