Subliminal Talk
Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency (/Thread-Bitcoin-Electroneum-Cryptocurrency-A-New-Crypto-currency)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Determined - 12-01-2017

Do your research into Crypto's. Bitcoin is basically what Uber is to cars and AirBnB is to houses, it cuts out the middle man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYip_Vuv8J0&t=389s

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Steve_ - 12-01-2017

I threw a stack at BTC today. Its funny how when I started this thread the price was about 5k. Now it has more then doubled. I am considering purchasing a hardware wallet for my btc. Lookup Trezor on Amazon, or trezor.io.

As for Electroneum, I've made my investment and I will continue to hold although I am curious when they will finish beefing up their security and how it will affect the short term price.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Shawn - 12-02-2017

What you guys think about IOTA?

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Blacksheep - 12-07-2017

(....)

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Determined - 12-07-2017

Not me. I had a drug addict friend raving on fb once that bitcoin would be the next best thing, that was back in 2015 when it was only $250. I thought he was nuts. Look at it now.

Also should note, every news article I've read regarding bitcoin is laced with both fear and misunderstanding. There are a lot of people who really don't understand what bitcoin is.

One reason why the prices are sky rocketing are that other trading companies like Australian Stock Exchange are starting to adopt block chain technology hence driving the price of bitcoin up.

I think cyandide said he threw a stack at it a few days ago. Good choice by him

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Blacksheep - 12-08-2017

(....)

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Determined - 12-08-2017

(12-08-2017, 05:13 AM)Travis Wrote: Honestly I think we're gonna see a big correction.

I disagree. I think Bitcoin will keep going up until it gets replaced by another crypto-currency. The big driver behind this price surge is the fact that the blockchain is being adopted by various new companies and markets.

Have a read of the "9 traits of gold" that make it valuable. Bitcoin does each one better.

The other advantage is anonymity. The Winklevoss brothers (famous for the start up of facebook) mentioned that their initial investment and creation of a bitcoin company was that they wanted to move a large sum of money from the U.S to Spain. They liked Bitcoin because this enabled them to do this without having to go through any red tape or hassles.

As Bitcoin is finding more and more utility, it's value will only keep increasing

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - JackOfHearts - 12-09-2017

I !think bitcoin have the potential to go very high if every goes for it.

There is just one caveat though, the fees problem:
https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactionfees-btc-eth.html

I think Etherum could be better on that one, at least they aren't as bad for now. When I was transferring my coin from different exchanges I wasn't using bitcoin, I was using Etherum or litecoin as the fees are much better.
I think due to congestion on the network Bitcoin may actually fail at some point, I think there is a little risk here.
If mass adoption comes I don't see bitcoin with the biggest potential as fees are just impossible on small transaction, even Etherum is not good enough for very small transaction. This rating done of the volume exchange on 24h is quiet revealing in my opinion:
https://coinmarketcap.com/ (just click on the "volume 24h" to have it)
Today Litecoin is 2nd as there has been some congestion on etherum the past few days.

There is a lot of competition, IOTA for example is trying to create blockchain "without mining" like many other. If it works maybe the crown will switch.
There is a lot of good project out there that could beat Bitcoin on the long term or when something dramatically change (mass adoption of crypto)
And there is electroneum too Popcorn the wallet is going live next week.

I have invested a little bit in TRON (TRX) I read their project it seems to have some very good potential, they have a very good team it seems and very good partners.
IOTA seems very good too but it seems too big already (marketcap) though there is still a lot of growth possible long term wise.
There is also Cardano.

One thing is sure to me, Blockchain technology will last no matter what, if newspapers don't tell it's the next big evolution they are just lying or are too dumb to realize it.
If Bitcoin fail, another will take back the crown and for normal users it won't a problem, for banks it will be. Normal Banks are facing the biggest threat today and they aren't going to kill that one, no matter the amount of manipulation used in the Media, at best they can create their own blockchain to compete which seems to be what Ripple is.
In the bigger picture this should be profitable for everyone except banks.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Steve_ - 12-09-2017

Electroneum will be back online within a week according to their latest mass email. It will be interesting to see what will happen to the price once all the users are able to sell their coins.

Yes I'm glad That I bought BTC when it was 10k, seeing how it is now 15k.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - JackOfHearts - 12-13-2017

ETN app will be online in 52 minute:
http://my.electroneum.com/countdown.html
watch the price

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - HMoody - 12-13-2017

As expected it's going down. I would imagine it'll be that way for a bit.

I really wish I'd been able to buy some litecoin 5 days ago. Damn Coinbase website didn't allow it for some reason. Sad

Litecoin's growth exceeds Bitcoin even. What do you guys think? Think it'll keep going up or crash for a bit before it goes back up. I'm still tempted to buy but I might wait till it drops hopefully.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - JackOfHearts - 12-13-2017

I rated some coin based on my knowledge and litecoin came out as one of the best, above bitcoin.
Next in Line was tronix, (I bought that one before rating it) and I think it's one of the best investment I made. I bought for 40$ and I have around 100$ worth of tronix right now. I would buy more but I can't right now.

Etherum was little less good that I expected but still fine. (edited)

Electroneum rating was quiet good, it should be ok after this launch, though I'm not sure after 1 years or so (long term wise).

The current price of electroneum is ok for now I think, it's around 0.05$, as long as it doesn't go below 0.030$ we are still fine, going below I will start to worry a bit, just a little bit.
But if it doesn't go below I think it will go back up to 0.12 fast.

For some reason https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/ doesn't show the right value for ETN price, it stays at 0.073$ for a while now.
I'm using this one, seems more accurate right now:
https://coinranking.com/coin/electroneum-etn
Cryptopia the only exchange for ETN is selling it at 0.06$(usdt) which is more accurate than 0.073$ displayed on coinmarketcap

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - HMoody - 12-13-2017

(12-13-2017, 09:35 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: I rated some coin based on my knowledge and litecoin came out as one of the best, above bitcoin.
Next in Line was tronix, (I bought that one before rating it) and I think it's one of the best investment I made. I bought for 40$ and I have around 100$ worth of tronix right now. I would buy more but I can't right now.

Etherum was little less good that I expected but still fine. (edited)

Electroneum rating was quiet good, it should be ok after this launch, though I'm not sure after 1 years or so (long term wise).

The current price of electroneum is ok for now I think, it's around 0.05$, as long as it doesn't go below 0.030$ we are still fine, going below I will start to worry a bit, just a little bit.
But if it doesn't go below I think it will go back up to 0.12 fast.

I'm assuming you're referencing astrological knowledge for the rating?
I'm curious as to the methodology of the rating..meaning what was the basis of the rating?

So Litecoin according to your rating is still worth buying at current rates?

So long-term Electroneum won't be good to hold onto?

Cryptopia shows the price as $.0599 currently for ETN in US dollars.