Subliminal Talk
Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency (/Thread-Bitcoin-Electroneum-Cryptocurrency-A-New-Crypto-currency)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Zane - 10-15-2017

I just downloaded the app and it's taking forever to create the wallet address.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - JackOfHearts - 10-15-2017

I just tested the app, it works for me. Maybe there is a few lag issue, the app is supposed to go live in November.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - beachkid777 - 10-15-2017

(10-14-2017, 11:56 PM)Cyanide Wrote: Back in 2013 a few friends of mine urged me to get into bitcoin. I could tell they were nervous, and being broke blokes that they were, they wanted me to invest and of course lend them money to buy bitcoins. Nope, Nope nope. Sigh, that was back when Bitcoins hit about $200 - 300. Now, they are currently going for $5800. Wow. If I had only put out a few hundred back then, I would be driving a lambo. Crazy.

Electroneum is a new cryptocurrency coming out. You can currently invest in it now, and it will hit the market on November 1st. Right now, the current price to buy one Electroneum (ETN) is .007 cents. It caught my eye because one it is so cheap, and two, they aim to be different by appealing to mobile users to allow the currency to be traded on a mobile app without any transfer costs and to be used as a mobile gaming currency. There are a few other factors, and I encourage you to do some research, but potentially this is an interesting investment opportunity. I tossed a few hundred at it because I'm currently able to. If the price goes up to even 10 cents per coin I will have made $3500. If it goes up to a dollar per coin? Over 30 grand. Thats insane.

I encourage you to do your own research. Yahoo finance, among other reliable news outlets, have some interesting things to say about it. Check out Electroneum's white paper as well on their website. As of writing, October 15th 2017, 11.5 Million Dollars have been raised by 105,000 users. The coin will be released to the public in approximately 15 days.

If you are interested, signing up under my referral will give you a 1% bonus whenever you buy Electroneum for life AND will gain you much love from yours truly Popcorn Please be responsible when investing. It is a gamble, after all.

Click this link to join Electroneum

Is Elecroneum a scam? Is it a great opportunity? Discuss!

News:
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/introducing-electroneum-first-british-cryptocurrency-091551966.html
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2167305.80
https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/industry-poised-welcome-newest-cryptocurrency-electroneum/

Electroneum Overview / White Paper
http://electroneum.com/overview-white-paper.pdf

If you love me, send BTC to the address below which will automatically be sent to me as Electroneum Drinks
JwmdRVdfDc8YCr2YwoZDb1okviyzZ

I appreciate it.. I was in the same boat when I had friends talking about bitcoin when it was $200 and below. It still think bitcoin is awesome and hind site is 20/20 and I will take a look at electroneum it looks like it has a lot of potential. If and when I invest I will click your link . Right now I am doing a little research... and so far I like what i see.. thank you

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Steve_ - 10-16-2017

Check out these options as well for buying BTC so that you can purchase ETN
https://99bitcoins.com/best-bitcoin-exchanges-comparison-review/

I have heard a lot of good things about coinbase.com. I registered just to see what its about and they do support other countries. Of course, I am still happy to broker for any members that are having difficulties with the process.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - DarkPlouf - 10-16-2017

Invested a bit. Thanks Cyanide Smile
Let's see how things go.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - JackOfHearts - 10-16-2017

Unfortunately most of the exchange website require an ID it seems. And if it doesn't the processing fees are too high.

This one is a good example:
https://99bitcoins.com/indacoin-review-legit-bitcoin-exchange/

I checked there is a 900euro difference for 1BTC on indacoin when you buy from them.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - DarkPlouf - 10-16-2017

Yes, the fees are really high. On all platforms.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Steve_ - 10-18-2017

The ETN cap before November 1st is 6 billion coins. If my estimates are correct, they should sell out by the 27th. Thats not to say you can't ever buy more but before Nov 1st the coins will be the cheapest to buy and therefore maximizing investments. The cap after Nov 1st is 21 billion. I'm sitting on a comfortable 38.5k ETN right now. Very excited to see the results after the initial offering.

I'm seeing a lot of excitement and I'm happy that I've been able to help some of you with transactions.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - JackOfHearts - 10-18-2017

Where do you see those stats?

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Steve_ - 10-18-2017

(10-18-2017, 10:52 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: Where do you see those stats?

3 days ago when I made this thread there were 110,000 users on ETN. Today there are 250,000 registered users. ETN opened on September 14th. 3 days ago ETN raised a total of $11.5million. Today? $21.8 million. Users registered and $ raised have doubled in 3 days.

I'm on mobile. I'll see if I wrote down how many ETN were sold 3 days ago, but today 3.7 billion coins have been sold. Glancing at the info above... to me these figures alone are evidence enough to assume ETN will reach the 6 billion cap before November 1st.

The figures I listed are available on the Electroneum website under "Token Sale Stats" on the left menu.

Popcorn

For any last minute investors looking for a good deal: ETN's 10% bonus ends in 4 hours.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - JackOfHearts - 10-18-2017

Thanks I was only looking at the welcome page, I forgot about the app.

We are at 22 million with bitcoin alone but if we add Etherum we are at 33 million.

I'm quite impressed by what bitcoin has accomplished thus far alone worldwide. World leaders and bank system leaders don't know what to do anymore to stop it. So they are starting to go with the flow as they can't go in the other direction.

It seems Bitcoin is like Internet but for money meaning it can't be stopped anymore. They can't regulate it like they can't stop internet or piracy on internet completely. The stupid manipulation of world leaders saying Bitcoin is evil or will fail are saying Bitcoin is the way to go in my opinion. The lie is obvious.

When I first learn about Bitcoin I thought it was awesome but I didn't invest as I wasn't interested by trading at all. And it looked like more a trading thing than something you can use concretely.

And it is still that in my opinion. But my interest has grown and my point of view has changed. Even if it's still mainly a speculative money the more people will get into it the more the value of it will be stable.

Maybe money as we know will slowly disappear as crypto become more easy to use, and Electroneum seems to be the perfect candidate for that. If Money with central banks disappear the world as we know will change completely.

Maybe we entering a new Era, Internet firstly then Cryptocurrency.

If that new world emerge the guy who invested the most in Crypto will become very powerful. Exactly like when Internet appeared, google became a world leader, facebook, paypal, etc.

But that crypto may actually change things more than internet did. So much things turn around money today.

BTC is still valuable. It has many problems though.
It is currency that is used by very few. Those who do have BTC mostly just hold onto it and do not exchange. It is very difficult to get a hold of: not many people understand how to purchase it or how to interact with BTC... the understanding of it is esoteric. It also has very few uses. Some online merchants do accept it but usually just mom and pop shops. You also have to present your license to buy or sell. BTC traditionally was used only among criminals because you could not track the sales.

With Electroneum, on the other hand, there will be no transfer fees. It costs nothing to send ETN to friends. You do not need a license to buy, trade, or own ETN. Its purpose is to be used as a gaming currency among mobile users. Gaming, gambling, etc. The audience is very inclusive with billions of users easily able to join and interact with the currency. The currency has a purpose in other words. The word disruptive comes to mind. The currency is disruptive because it is unlike any other cryptocurrency and it is being treated seriously with a strong backing from people who are successful business owners and entrepreneurs. I appreciate the fact that the team is so transparent about who they are.

side note...
You know, the sales are probably booming within the past few days also due to the fact that the 10% bonus is about to end.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - JackOfHearts - 10-19-2017

37M USD right now Popcorn

The licence to buy or sell is just a way to prevent BTC to become standardized in my opinion. Whether they ask for license or not, criminals will find a way out while fair customer will pay the price.
There is a app call Bisq which make buying BTC anonymous, also you can still buy with locals and exchange.
Problems with Bisq that I found though is that starting price is huge, 250 euro for the lowest amount. That's too much for me.
The app seems to be use mostly in Europe though with Sepa bank transfer within the EU. There is options for US but not many guys on it yet.

[Image: bisq.jpg]

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Steve_ - 10-19-2017

They have officially announced they are closing sales at $40mil!
There was a panic on the community telegram last night. The admins said that the cap is 6 billion coins (as we knew) OR $40 million invested, whichever comes first.

Sales will likely close today. This is great news!

The popcorn eating emoji could not be more relevant to this situation
Popcorn