Subliminal Talk
Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency (/Thread-Bitcoin-Electroneum-Cryptocurrency-A-New-Crypto-currency)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - ImFreeman - 12-28-2017

(12-28-2017, 09:49 AM)Travis Wrote: How is ETN mining going for everyone?

Thinking about purchasing a rig, and I've heard that the mining difficulty increased significantly

It's allright. If you can get ahold of some reasonably priced Amd vegas cards, then DO IT. Of course do your due dilligence to determine if you are not better off buying the coins directly.

Currently mining with CPU@230h/s and 7950@430h/s. Around 30 ETN a day

Vega56 can do ~1750h/s, and vega64 ~2000h/s

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - JackOfHearts - 12-30-2017

Ripple went up today, this is the exact day I thought it would go up according to my prediction. And Bitcoin went down too as expected.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - JackOfHearts - 12-30-2017

(12-28-2017, 11:05 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: My safe investments: XRP, SC, NEM, XVG, ETN, XSPEC, ELIX
My I-believe-they-can-become-great investments: LoMo, CND
My risky/for-fun investments: Coval, XMY

For the safe ones, do your own research to see the why. Half of them already gave me x10.

The hyped IOTA, ADA and TRX are mediocre. Maybe you will profit from some long pump and dump, but they won't get really big.

Why is TRX mediocre exactly, any objective investigation behind your opinion?

(12-28-2017, 11:05 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: My safe investments: XRP, SC, NEM, XVG, ETN, XSPEC, ELIX

XRP yes (longterm I'm not sure) , SC could be , NEM maybe, XVG maybe, ETN Not sure

XSPEC, ELIX, I'm not sure I understand how this 2 can be safe, a safe investment?
Define Safe please as I wouldn't even put any Cryptocurreny in the safe investment category even Bitcoin or Etherum or Litecoin.
So to say those last 2 are safe seems like an exaggeration to me.

Maybe I will put some money in LoMo, seems like something with some potential.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Blacksheep - 12-30-2017

----------------

I didnt publish it.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Blacksheep - 12-31-2017

(...)

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Zane - 12-31-2017

(12-31-2017, 06:06 AM)Travis Wrote: What do you guys think about Ethereum? Is it a good long term investment?

Trig Coin, XVG, TRX

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Determined - 01-01-2018

Which site do you guys use to store your cryptos?

I'm just about to buy some

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Blacksheep - 01-01-2018

----------------

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Blacksheep - 01-01-2018

------------------

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Zane - 01-02-2018

(01-01-2018, 05:30 AM)Determined Wrote: Which site do you guys use to store your cryptos?

I'm just about to buy some

For long term I store them on Paper Wallet.

Short term-On Binance,Bittrex,Cryptopia,CoinExchange

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Determined - 01-02-2018

Mine are currently on Binance.

Is it really that dangerous that we have to move them to a paper wallet?

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - JackOfHearts - 01-02-2018

The risk is as high as the probability the exchange gets hacked.
The main problem I see is that when it's on your paper wallet and you need to exchange fast to another currency it takes even more time.
The more secure something is the harder it is to use, one has to find the right balance of security and usability. Nothing is safe ultimately.
Bitcoin is probably the worst here as transaction fees are crazy high.