Subliminal Talk
My MLS results journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My MLS results journal (/Thread-My-MLS-results-journal)

Pages: 1 2

My MLS results journal - Determined - 10-11-2017

Today marks 1 months since starting MLS and here are my results.

- Quit smoking 10 days ago cold turkey
- Diet is healthiest it's been in a long time
- de cluttered my living space
- de cluttered my life
- de cluttering my mind (I believe the two previous ones are an extension of this)
- organised schedule
- increased reading speed from 200 WPM to 400 WPM as of yesterday
- De-activated facebook as it was just a distraction
- currently in the process of streamlining my life (removing the inessential and refining the essential)

I've found this sub works by making many small incremental changes over time and over time these small changes start adding up. Will be continuing this for at least 6 months.

Very happy with my progress so far.

RE: My MLS results journal - Determined - 10-16-2017

So upon changing it back to listening during the day, I've found my productivity has increased as well as my ability to synthesise new ideas as well as absorbing information. I've started to replace many of my evening behaviours (such as watching movies or playing video games) with reading books which I'm absolutely loving doing.

It should be noted that I have a personal library of 500 plus books which I've bought and hoarded over the years. It's only now that I'm actually going through many of them.

Someone in the "focus fire ideas" thread mentioned making a "read more books" sub. I'd recommend running MLS instead as it has done that for me and more.

Part 2:
I also had a really nice bloom last night of rapid learning. In that state I was absorbing information quite quickly and deeply. My memory recall was pretty amazing as well.

Looking to schedule my loops in the morning and hopefully having a bloom happen in the afternoon. I'll also be starting the "meditations" sub. From reading on here, we can use it alongside a 5.5g. I've been meaning to do some mindfulness training for a long time and this might be a good reason to start.

This is the description of meditations:
"This series of programs is designed to allow you access to virtually every level of awareness your brain is capable of, and, properly used, it can potentially strengthen and even improve your brain’s functioning, resulting in an improved ability to process information and more balanced decision making."

" By the time you complete the entire regimen, your brain will be much strengthened, more coherent, and much better balanced between its left and right hemispheres for information processing."

RE: My MLS results journal - Benjamin - 10-16-2017

It's interesting the difference between listening during the day vs night.

I've always listened at night and made up more hours during the day sometimes before 5.5g atleast, the only program I experimented just listening during the day for a while was E2.

Listening during the night I felt more progress emotionally that I noticed was happening.

Then listening during the day I felt less of the emotional progress, but then I decided to start drinking less coffee and stopped having protein bars which points to some healing taking place. When I went back to night more urges for both of those things come back.

With programs that have set loops though i'll likely stick to nights because of the problem of having to listen uninterrupted for so many hours during the day.

RE: My MLS results journal - Determined - 10-18-2017

Today has been one of the most interesting, enlightening and fulfilling days I've had in a long time.

Firstly, meta-cognition. I gained a sudden awareness of my meta-cognition this morning in a eureka moment. I saw with my minds eye how I seem to have pre-defined labels or characterisations for every thought that I have. In a neo matrix like moment, I decided to remove these and just allow myself to be.

This extended into how I perceive other people. When I was walking past other people, straight away the labels and definitions started firing and I consciously removed these. I ended up coming into the present moment and experiencing them as they were.

Part of the reason why I'm writing this is to journal for myself and remember just how profound this was for me. By allowing myself to just be, I found an enormous measure of peace and freedom. By removing all the labels I've attached (even to myself) it's easy just to get on with it and be mindfully at peace with my life. I matters not where I've come from or what I've been through, it only matters where I am now and where I'm going. It's easy now to just "shake things off". Committing to a mindfulness practice would help me grow and sustain this understanding.

Today I also substituted coffee with green tea. Two tea bags (double shot) and I feel infinitely better than after a coffee. Very zen and very calm. Also very switched on. Diet continues to be incredibly healthy, I consciously decided to remove chocolate today.

I've had amazing recall of prior learning, especially when connected to a concept at hand. Articles I was reading last night seemed to have been already integrated into my being.

Also noticed that ALL areas of our lives are interconnected. Having powerful goals in bodybuilding is inspiring me to pursue my studies with greater determination. Putting pen to paper and writing out goals makes all the difference. Motivation is red hot. Strong urge to train my brain to be fit and brawny.

I'm also feeling really spiritually powerful and this is starting to grow. Another notable is my new found penchant for listening to classical music in the evenings.

All in all, very happy with my progress.

RE: My MLS results journal - ncbeareatingman - 10-25-2017

"Determined" dayummm man thats incredible. Be thou the Zen breath....in the great circle of all life...we flow...amazing progress. sooo looking forward to creating and re-creating with MLS starting early next month. thank you sharing so deeply! Much appreciated and noted.

(10-18-2017, 11:53 PM)Determined Wrote: Today has been one of the most interesting, enlightening and fulfilling days I've had in a long time.

Firstly, meta-cognition. I gained a sudden awareness of my meta-cognition this morning in a eureka moment. I saw with my minds eye how I seem to have pre-defined labels or characterisations for every thought that I have. In a neo matrix like moment, I decided to remove these and just allow myself to be.

This extended into how I perceive other people. When I was walking past other people, straight away the labels and definitions started firing and I consciously removed these. I ended up coming into the present moment and experiencing them as they were.

Part of the reason why I'm writing this is to journal for myself and remember just how profound this was for me. By allowing myself to just be, I found an enormous measure of peace and freedom. By removing all the labels I've attached (even to myself) it's easy just to get on with it and be mindfully at peace with my life. I matters not where I've come from or what I've been through, it only matters where I am now and where I'm going. It's easy now to just "shake things off". Committing to a mindfulness practice would help me grow and sustain this understanding.

Today I also substituted coffee with green tea. Two tea bags (double shot) and I feel infinitely better than after a coffee. Very zen and very calm. Also very switched on. Diet continues to be incredibly healthy, I consciously decided to remove chocolate today.

I've had amazing recall of prior learning, especially when connected to a concept at hand. Articles I was reading last night seemed to have been already integrated into my being.

Also noticed that ALL areas of our lives are interconnected. Having powerful goals in bodybuilding is inspiring me to pursue my studies with greater determination. Putting pen to paper and writing out goals makes all the difference. Motivation is red hot. Strong urge to train my brain to be fit and brawny.

I'm also feeling really spiritually powerful and this is starting to grow. Another notable is my new found penchant for listening to classical music in the evenings.

All in all, very happy with my progress.

RE: My MLS results journal - Determined - 10-26-2017

Thanks man, I appreciate the encouragement. I'm really loving what MLS is doing for me. There's more that's happening but I'll report on it once its finished. Amazing things are happening for me and I have to give credit where its due to MLS for helping me along this process.

I had the most productive day studying yesterday. My mind was absolutely clear and silent. I was seamlessly absorbing what I needed and it felt rather blissful.

This echos a book I just started reading called "Clarity" by Jamie Smart. Jamie Smart describes how elite performers when asked "what's on their mind" whilst performing, universally say "nothing".

Good things are on the horizon

RE: My MLS results journal - Determined - 12-01-2017

Just checking in with more MLS results

I just took an official Mensa IQ test and scored 27/33 (after having 4 whiskeys as well) placing me in a "good chances of passing the real mensa exam"

Had a wedding yesterday where I met several high school friends from several years ago. My mind was impeccable with details of our shared past while theirs was hazy and they'd forgotten a lot of details.

My intellectual ability has dramatically risen

I have a natural interest in learning and reading new things which interest me. This far exceeds what it was previously. At this rate I'll be a renaissance man in no time

My mind is super balanced right now.

I'm pretty confident MLS has driven me to make all the changes to my lifestyle that I have.

This sub is truly amazing

RE: My MLS results journal - Blacksheep - 12-01-2017

(.....)

RE: My MLS results journal - Determined - 01-07-2018

I'm almost at 4 months of MLS and going strong. I've mentioned before how it's completely transformed my life and I'm very happy with all the positive transformations that have taken place. I'll give a full breakdown at 6 months but this isn't the purpose of this post.

The purpose of this post is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7LERiPy6b8

Just something I noticed; the value of self talk. Most of us don't realise how dis-empowering our thoughts are at times (myself included until recently).

The key part of the video is 1:45 - 2:20

where you can see how DJ Khaled is projecting his self talk onto his son. For those who know who DJ Khaled is (probably only Millenials +5) he's been infamous on his snapchats for his unrelenting positivity.
You can surmise that this is how DJ Khaled talks to himself and why he's so self empowered.

Hence why I think PTPA will be a fantastic sub. The brain is an organ and it executes what we tell it to. If we subconsciously allow it to give empowering thoughts, I believe we can empower ourselves to make the changes we desire. Self talk after all is how we program ourselves.

Interesting point: 1:59 he says "you the biggest in the game". You can also see how important it is that self talk also be specific. Again anyone who knows DJ Khaled knows he has a weight problem so "biggest in the game" may be interpreted by the subconscious in a different manner.

Just something I thought I'd share with you all on the value of self talk and empowering thinking. It doesn't really matter where you are in life, having your brain on your side is the most crucial element for success. I hope you guys get some value out of this as I did

RE: My MLS results journal - ianmarconi - 01-07-2018

(01-07-2018, 02:21 AM)Determined Wrote: I'm almost at 4 months of MLS and going strong. I've mentioned before how it's completely transformed my life and I'm very happy with all the positive transformations that have taken place. I'll give a full breakdown at 6 months but this isn't the purpose of this post.

The purpose of this post is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7LERiPy6b8

Just something I noticed; the value of self talk. Most of us don't realise how dis-empowering our thoughts are at times (myself included until recently).

The key part of the video is 1:45 - 2:20

where you can see how DJ Khaled is projecting his self talk onto his son. For those who know who DJ Khaled is (probably only Millenials +5) he's been infamous on his snapchats for his unrelenting positivity.
You can surmise that this is how DJ Khaled talks to himself and why he's so self empowered.

Hence why I think PTPA will be a fantastic sub. The brain is an organ and it executes what we tell it to. If we subconsciously allow it to give empowering thoughts, I believe we can empower ourselves to make the changes we desire. Self talk after all is how we program ourselves.

Interesting point: 1:59 he says "you the biggest in the game". You can also see how important it is that self talk also be specific. Again anyone who knows DJ Khaled knows he has a weight problem so "biggest in the game" may be interpreted by the subconscious in a different manner.

Just something I thought I'd share with you all on the value of self talk and empowering thinking. It doesn't really matter where you are in life, having your brain on your side is the most crucial element for success. I hope you guys get some value out of this as I did

What is PTPA?
I am also using MLS for less than a month now, the results are very subtle but I am positive that they are happening and will improve exponentially. I am using US at night but I have a impression that the hybrid track during the day is more effective. Someone said that is better to listening all 4 loops at one time than listening them individually, so I am doing this, what's your thoughts about it?

RE: My MLS results journal - Determined - 01-07-2018

PTPA = positive thinking / positive attitude. It's the new sub Shannon is working on.

I do my 4 loops while I sleep on ultra sonic.

The results were subtle for me too initially. I experienced many little nudges in the right direction by my subconscious mind which I acted upon. Over time these little changes have accumulated and some are now snow balling.

I find sleep the best time to listen just because the conscious mind is not awake hence unable to interfere in the programming. Best to get all 4 loops in unbroken.

RE: My MLS results journal - Inconceivablezen - 01-07-2018

Determined, clean part of your inbox, I cannot message you due to your inbox being full.

Edit: the words that DJ Khalid speaks to his son, remind me of the affirmations that Mike Tyson is repeating in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYZzMPsm6c4

Edit: grammar

RE: My MLS results journal - JakeKennedy - 02-18-2018

Great journal man! Love to see someone getting great results from MLS. I consider myself to execute Shannon's sub scripts well. Accordingly after reading your journal feel MLS would be a great sub for me to run. Maybe I'll get a chance between DMSI final and AM7. Many thanks for the great journal and all that you are accomplishing.

RE: My MLS results journal - Determined - 03-26-2018

So I've just finished my 6 month run of MLS and here are the results:

From reading through the full list of design goals, I've achieved all of them. That's without exaggerating.

I've been getting top grades in all my exams but more importantly I've loved the entire learning process. It's given me more satisfaction than anything I've done up to this point. I feel so accomplished and confident in my ability to learn anything I desire and apply my mind to.

I've broken through so many barriers that I now regret not taking note of them all. MLS has been a very important tool in my learning process. From transforming my diet and supplement regimen, to motivating me to perform at peak ability, to helping me become the top student in all my classes (the whole process felt effortless), MLS truly changed my life. I underwent an internal and external feng shui. I've basically decluttered my mind of so many redundant patterns and cleared my living/ working space into a harmonious sanctuary.

The people all around me saw me as some transcendent genius, for my ability to rapidly assimilate ideas and to recall information easily and effortlessly. I remember early on in the MLS process, I was being flooded with memories of previous academic successes and this helped to kick start my journey to the top. Being top dog in all my classes is a position I've come to relish very much.

At present, I'll be running DMSI for the next 6 months and then MLS for all of next year (12 months Jan - Dec 2019) where I'll be going for gold.

I'm very happy with my results. Thank you Shannon for putting in the effort to build this. I know you hated the build process but I've taken an extraordinary amount of value from this sub. It's become my new favourite, beating AM6 to #2.

This will be my last post in this journal. I do apologise for not posting more often, I was making so many breakthroughs which I just kept private instead of documenting.

One thing I do feel which helped me execute better was telling my subconscious mind before bed this instruction "subconscious mind, accept all suggestions from this subliminal and assimilate them into my being". I did this every night for the first 3 months of usage. That's a tip you guys can have for free.

On the whole, I rate this sub 10/10 for what I've taken from it.

Determined out.