Subliminal Talk
Focus Fire Subliminals Suggestions - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Focus Fire Subliminals Suggestions (/Thread-Focus-Fire-Subliminals-Suggestions)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Focus Fire Subliminals Suggestions - DarkPlouf - 10-16-2017

(10-15-2017, 06:17 PM)Determined Wrote: Self - esteem would be a good focus fire.

It's one of those general things everyone needs to grow but is difficult to cultivate consciously when absent.
Agree, but I wonder if this can be done as a focus fire sub. Self-esteem is about having a high self-love and self-acceptence of both one's core and own body, so I wonder if this can be done with only one or two statements.

RE: Focus Fire Subliminals Suggestions - Daredevil - 10-16-2017

(10-16-2017, 03:28 AM)Plouf Wrote:
(10-15-2017, 06:17 PM)Determined Wrote: Self - esteem would be a good focus fire.

It's one of those general things everyone needs to grow but is difficult to cultivate consciously when absent.
Agree, but I wonder if this can be done as a focus fire sub. Self-esteem is about having a high self-love and self-acceptence of both one's core and own body, so I wonder if this can be done with only one or two statements.

We already have an extreme self esteem sub. All Shannon would have to do is take the self esteem statement and turn it into 5.5G. He doesnt have to find all the components of self esteem because a state of being is not as complicated as learning.

RE: Focus Fire Subliminals Suggestions - Determined - 10-16-2017

Self generating, subconscious self esteem is what the sub would be aiming for. Naturally produced.

Its easy to make a temporary state. It's more challenging to make it a way of being. Everyone needs high self esteem to be successful.

Either way, pretty sure Shannons focus is on building subs for his own personal use. Just look at the poll. 3 of them are sex related for a man his age.

RE: Focus Fire Subliminals Suggestions - awesomeDMSI - 10-16-2017

(10-15-2017, 07:56 PM)Daredevil Wrote: Ultra Success was supposed to be rebuilt in 2014 as 5G. Now is a good time for it to be built. Shannon can use the thrown anchor for the goals.

Benjamin put thrown anchor terminology in Glossary please if not there.

Nah, Give me some Ultra Motivation. UM is already in 5G script inside of BASE 2.1, why is there no stand alone version?

I mean UM 4 is pretty good, but 5 or 5.5 would be pretty legit.

https://web.archive.org/web/20120418000120/http://www.ultrasonic-subliminals.com:80/

Check out Shannons old Website for Good Focus Fire ideas.

(10-16-2017, 04:53 AM)Daredevil Wrote:

We already have an extreme self esteem sub. All Shannon would have to do is take the self esteem statement and turn it into 5.5G. He doesnt have to find all the components of self esteem because a state of being is not as complicated as learning.
Hm, Maybe. But that's not sure I guess.
If it was that easy to etablish a state of being without taking care of each facet/component one by one AM wouldn't have been a 6 stage program. Or most programs would only have one statement. "I am now X".

I doubt "I now have a high self-esteem" would be as effective as:
I love myself
I love myself as I am
I love my body as it is
I am amazing
I can achieve anything
I am proud of myself
I have a high level of pride
I am worthwhile
I value myself
I am comfortable being myself
My opinion is important
I am a high achiever
I believe I can do anything
I now have a high self-esteem
ect...

I don't know how Shannon proceed, but for me looks like the one-liner sub would only make shallow/incomplete transformation.
That's why I wonder if a High Self Esteem sub could be done as a focus fire one.
And by the way I guess a h/c module would be required too.

(10-16-2017, 12:39 PM)Plouf Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 04:53 AM)Daredevil Wrote:

Hm, Maybe. But that's not sure I guess.
If it was that easy to etablish a state of being without taking care of each facet/component one by one AM wouldn't have been a 6 stage program. Or most programs would only have one statement. "I am now X".

I doubt "I now have a high self-esteem" would be as effective as:
I love myself
I love myself as I am
I love my body as it is
I am amazing
I can achieve anything
I am proud of myself
I have a high level of pride
I am worthwhile
I value myself
I am comfortable being myself
My opinion is important
I am a high achiever
I believe I can do anything
I now have a high self-esteem
ect...

I don't know how Shannon proceed, but for me looks like the one-liner sub would only make shallow/incomplete transformation.
That's why I wonder if a High Self Esteem sub could be done as a focus fire one.
And by the way I guess a h/c module would be required too.

This is not normal affirmations, One self-esteem statement should do it because its the technologies that Shannon uses that matter.

And Focus fire subs can have H/C modules like Universal Detox

The subconscious knows what self-esteem is, you just have to give it the right instructions for it to execute.

And an Alpha Male is a broad term which the subconscious has millions of definitions for, that's why a lot of modules to tell the subconscious what an Alpha male is are needed.

And how do you know that the subC knows already what is "self-esteem" ?
I think there is still a need to guide the subC uppon improving one's self-esteem.

Being AM is a state of mind, same as having a high self-esteem. Why does one need guidances when the other doesn't ? Doesn't make sense to me.
As I said, if it was that easy....

Quote:This is not normal affirmations, One self-esteem statement should do it because its the technologies that Shannon uses that matter.
I don't know...From my understanding what's important first is the content of the script. Then the technology after.
If the script does X and you're after Y, no matter the technology, you won't get what you're after.

If one wants a high self-esteem, it occurs to me that it's best to guide the user uppon loving and acepting himself and his body. Because that's what is self-esteem. After all "self-esteem" is just a broad term too. What we're after here is what makes it what it is. The content.

Would love to hear Shannon's thoughts about that.

RE: Focus Fire Subliminals Suggestions - Daredevil - 11-02-2017

The Script uses Optimus Engine to acheive the goal in the best possible way. Again these are not normal affirmations.

RE: Focus Fire Subliminals Suggestions - DarkPlouf - 11-02-2017

Then, why bother with multi stages subliminals ? Let's just make anything in one-line with the Optimus Engine.
We bother because obviously not everything can be build in just one line, or two.

Having a high self-esteem is a deep process. A one-liner sub would only make shallow enhancements.

Bruh..........

It's not a one..... Line......sub......

Shannon works in statements and they can be pages long.

You need to read Shannons journal discussion 1 where he explains this because the point is going over your head.

These are not normal affirmations so all of that NLP logic goes out the window

Shannons bread and butter is the technology he uses that is interdependent on other technologies he uses aka HST and SOA.

And The way Shannon scripts things unless you are dealing with an abstract concept like an Alpha Male or Learning or becoming a sex magnet. You only need one statement then he customizes the tech around it.

Read the FAQ and The Glossary and the Glaizen Gold explainer thread to understand Shannon's Subliminals

We had multi stages because the level of technology back in 2014 made it so that we needed to have multi subs because all the info couldn't fit in one sub. Shannon now questions whether they are nescassary now with 6G and we will find out when he starts building AM7