Subliminal Talk
Become A Creative Genius - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Become A Creative Genius (/Thread-Become-A-Creative-Genius--9206)

Become A Creative Genius - Raz - 10-11-2017

Quote:I now open myself completely to my own natural creative genius.

I now awaken my own natural creative genius.

I now become, fulfill and fully express my own natural creative genius.

I am now a creative genius, and infinite creativity automatically and joyously flows through me.

Those are the first four lines of Natural Song & Lyrics Writing.

They have always intrigued me and are one of the reasons I bought the sub a long time ago.

Now I'd like to suggest a subliminal solely focused on just that, unlocking and expressing your utmost creativity. Be it craftsmanship, design, writing, art, etc. With the current state of technology having autopilot, OE & Co. it would make a perfect addition to the phalanx of subliminal programs that are currently out, potentially opening up a new level of synergies between them.

I would buy a creativity enhancement subliminal in a heartbeat.

RE: Become A Creative Genius - Ars0n1sT - 10-11-2017

This sounds neat. I can see some overlap with MLS, although the specifics here would be quite interesting and set it apart.

In my mind a creative sub would include enhanced visualization ability, curiosity and wonderment, motivation to try new things and new concepts and ideas, motivation to apply your creativity to what you know first and then to brand out, etc. What does your feature list look like to you?

RE: Become A Creative Genius - Daredevil - 10-11-2017

I think MLS should do the Job. But I see this as a Focus Fire Sub so maybe Shannon will create this in the near future.

RE: Become A Creative Genius - Raz - 10-12-2017

I don't have a concrete list of bullet points in my mind.

There could be some nice overlap for sure, but from my experience with MLS it does not really allow us to tap into creativity. And if it does, it does so as a side effect only for certain users due to their unique circumstances.

I think the process of making something based in creativity is connected to learning, but at the same time fundamentally different. If we are flooded with creativity we do everything it takes to learn to work our specific tools as a by-product to translate our mental ideas/pictures into reality. We simply create with whatever means available to us and learn along the way until we are able to create exactly the thing we want to create, down to the smallest detail.

Learning is absorbing (although MLS does have features to enable us to express the learned) while creativity enables expression. Learning is mapping and understanding of our environment and surroundings while creativity allows us to create something new only for the purpose of creation itself.

If creativity and learning are coupled ... well that is the one of the great potential synergies I was referring to.

A focus-fire program is exactly what I was having in mind, although if it is possible to make it as such is beyond my knowledge. But I do know that it would be a unique subliminal to everyone using it with a lot of surprises along the way.

If we can flesh out a list of potential bullet points for what such a subliminal script could comprise together that would be a big step forward.

I like your ideas Arsenic.

I would add dreaming/lucid dreaming to the list, but Shannon has stated in the past that this hasn't worked yet and that he does not have a good handle on it at this point in time.

RE: Become A Creative Genius - Daredevil - 10-12-2017

--Creativity in Creating Ideas
-- Creativity in Finding Solutions to problems
-- Wisdom on How to apply the Ideas
-- Ability to express ideas
-- Ability to make connections to completely unrelated topics and find new ways of looking at things.
-- Ability to Solve and Find the answers to problems
-- Optimize your brain for Maximum Creativity
-- Increase Intelligence as much as needed to Maximize Creativity.
-- Ability to stay grounded in reality.
-- Everything is possible
-- Ultra Success in coming up with and applying Ideas
-- Balance Your Brain Hemispheres
-- Ability to be creative on the spot (such as with martial arts)
-- Maximum Creativity Speed
-- Dream you best solution
-- Ability To construct the idea in my mind and test in my head (basically the Tesla ability in MLS)

This would Be a Great Sub to Run after MLS

RE: Become A Creative Genius - Raz - 10-12-2017

A big part of being creative is inspiration. And inspiration comes in part from thorough observation. Pattern recognition is something very helpful here, too. Combining and mixing what you have experienced through your senses throughout your life. In this sense making experiences, being curious and open-minded, broaden your mental library of what you can combine and mix.

Sometimes synesthesia can enhance creativity greatly. Although I am not sure if this could be implemented safely ... or at all. Maybe ideasthesia is something to aim at here.

RE: Become A Creative Genius - ncbeareatingman - 10-13-2017

Love this idea presentation for a sub. flippin' fantastic and maybe just maybe One Day One can use MLS and Creative Genius back to back....i a loop... the idea of such possiblities in the future have been presented...excellent sub suggestion.Go RAZ and DAREDEVIL!! thank you!!

--Creativity in Creating Ideas
-- Creativity in Finding Solutions to problems
-- Wisdom on How to apply the Ideas
-- Ability to express ideas
-- Ability to make connections to completely unrelated topics and find new ways of looking at things.
-- Ability to Solve and Find the answers to problems
-- Optimize your brain for Maximum Creativity
-- Increase Intelligence as much as needed to Maximize Creativity.
-- Ability to stay grounded in reality.
-- Everything is possible
-- Ultra Success in coming up with and applying Ideas
-- Balance Your Brain Hemispheres
-- Ability to be creative on the spot (such as with martial arts)
-- Maximum Creativity Speed
-- Dream you best solution
-- Ability To construct the idea in my mind and test in my head (basically the Tesla ability in MLS)

This would Be a Great Sub to Run after MLS
[/quote]