Subliminal-Shop Forums
Which of these should I build next? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal-Shop Forums (http://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's (18+ NSFW) (/Forum-Men-s-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Which of these should I build next? (/Thread-Men-s-Product-Discussion-Which-of-these-should-I-build-next-)

Pages: 1 2

Which of these should I build next? - Shannon - 10-08-2017 11:33 AM

These are the best candidates for me to build next. Which one do you want most as the next thing I build?

RE: Which of these should I build next? - 4Kingdoms - 10-08-2017 12:53 PM

I picked DMSI. I guess I'm biased...

RE: Which of these should I build next? - Voytek - 10-08-2017 01:07 PM

How much time would it take to create each of these subs? More or less...

RE: Which of these should I build next? - Cyanide - 10-08-2017 01:10 PM

May we understand your thought process behind this selection?
5.5G, 6G?

B and C seem very similar. I can make all kinds of jokes about C but I'll leave that for someone else Evilgrin

I'm interested to know what "Become a better lover" would be composed of. Erectile Response + Overcome Erectile Dysfunction + Stop Prematuire Ejaculation (longevity & lasting power) + a general sex drive booster would make for a very powerful subliminal product.

RE: Which of these should I build next? - THolt - 10-08-2017 01:27 PM

Shannon could probably make the others faster than 3.2 but due to the cycle, progress on anything will be gradual.

RE: Which of these should I build next? - Shannon - 10-08-2017 02:23 PM

(10-08-2017 01:10 PM)Cyanide Wrote:  May we understand your thought process behind this selection?
5.5G, 6G?

B and C seem very similar. I can make all kinds of jokes about C but I'll leave that for someone else Evilgrin

I'm interested to know what "Become a better lover" would be composed of. Erectile Response + Overcome Erectile Dysfunction + Stop Prematuire Ejaculation (longevity & lasting power) + a general sex drive booster would make for a very powerful subliminal product.

What I had in mind for BABL was not even close to what you apparently envisioned. BABL would be something equally usable for men and women, and EOD would not be part of it. Erectile response probably wouldn't either. It's not about fixing issues so much as it's about teaching you to be a better lover. Getting you to attune to them, understand their needs sexually, and deliver on that. Make sex enjoyable because your lover enjoys what you are doing as much as you enjoying what you and or they are doing. Make sex more of what pleases both of or all of you. OED and IER are man-only issues, and they are more issues than what this would be aimed at. So is premature ejaculation, although I can see that being included. Making sex last as long as it needs to.

RE: Which of these should I build next? - samba99 - 10-08-2017 05:39 PM

Interesting to see the poll. I think if 3.2 is a breakthrough version, DMSI will gain popularity and maybe price increases. Time will tell

RE: Which of these should I build next? - ichigo - 10-08-2017 11:57 PM

If OED is going to be a huge step up from the current OED 5G, and relatively quick to build, then that has my vote.

So if DMSI 3.2 is going to take three months to release, and OED is going to take one week, I'd rather you built OED so that I can run it whilst waiting for 3.2.

Or do DMSI 3.2 first then OED afterwards if they will both take similar amounts of time.

Thanks Smile

edit: Only just saw the poll result, looks like DMSI wins lol.

RE: Which of these should I build next? - Shannon - 10-09-2017 04:13 AM

I do not believe any of these would take a week, or even two, to build.

RE: Which of these should I build next? - Shannon - 10-09-2017 04:18 AM

Okay. I see you all want me to build Instant Erectile Response, so... getting started.

RE: Which of these should I build next? - RTBoss - 10-09-2017 04:27 AM

(10-09-2017 04:18 AM)Shannon Wrote:  Okay. I see you all want me to build Instant Erectile Response, so... getting started.

Lol, I hope people look at the final results of the poll before they freak. Or understand facetiousness. Lipssealed

RE: Which of these should I build next? - Zane - 10-09-2017 04:27 AM

What's the Difference between OED and IERM?
Also I really don't think u should be working on DMSI right now. Cause its gonna require alot of energy and focus. So I think In mean while u should focus on subs which requires less energy. Like Tinnitus, OED, Wart.

I bet even you knew that DMSI is gonna get the most vote.

RE: Which of these should I build next? - RTBoss - 10-09-2017 04:29 AM

(10-09-2017 04:27 AM)Zane Wrote:  What's the Difference between OED and IERM?
Also I really don't think u should be working on DMSI right now. Cause its gonna require alot of energy and focus. So I think In mean while u should focus on subs which requires less energy. Like Tinnitus, OED, Wart.

Zane, he just said he didn't think it'd take a week to build any of them.

Furthermore, DMSI won the poll by a landslide.

RE: Which of these should I build next? - CatMan - 10-09-2017 04:30 AM

(10-09-2017 04:27 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  
(10-09-2017 04:18 AM)Shannon Wrote:  Okay. I see you all want me to build Instant Erectile Response, so... getting started.

Lol, I hope people look at the final results of the poll before they freak. Or understand facetiousness. Lipssealed

I knew the poll results beforehand as I voted way back, a real nail biter, lmao. But saw that post and got triggered a bit, I admit, lol.

I've been up all night working so...perhaps a signal to me to go sleep. Which I will now heed, haha.

RE: Which of these should I build next? - ichigo - 10-09-2017 04:44 AM

Oh shit. Potentially only a fortnight until DMSI 3.2 release? Have I read that right? Is it time for my DMSI fix?

*scratches arm uncontrollably*

RE: Which of these should I build next? - DavisMind91 - 10-09-2017 06:08 AM

Will this be a subliminal or more of a brainwave entrainment product?

RE: Which of these should I build next? - LionKing - 10-09-2017 06:50 AM

From the user's perspective, and IMO, there really shouldn't be 2-3 separate titles one need to run for 3-9 months each for sex, when there's so many other areas that get neglected because of that. A combined OED + PE + some general content to orient to be amazing in bed, now maybe that'd warrant a multi-month commitment. Or turn DMSI more into SM, so it already includes that. Feeling sexy, knowing how to sex well, all parts work on the A+ level, knowing what you want, projecting it and attracting it and so forth - its all connected. Then alternative that with a general, more success-oriented sub.

RE: Which of these should I build next? - RTBoss - 10-09-2017 07:11 AM

(10-09-2017 04:13 AM)Shannon Wrote:  I do not believe any of these would take a week, or even two, to build.

A friend pointed out I may have the meaning of this post wrong... That all of these subs would take a long time to build, not just as little as two weeks.

Shannon, would you mind clarifying when you have a spare moment?

RE: Which of these should I build next? - ichigo - 10-09-2017 07:19 AM

(10-09-2017 07:11 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  
(10-09-2017 04:13 AM)Shannon Wrote:  I do not believe any of these would take a week, or even two, to build.

A friend pointed out I may have the meaning of this post wrong... That all of these subs would take a long time to build, not just as little as two weeks.

Oh shit. Duh. That seems more likely.

I think we might have read what we wanted to see lol.

RE: Which of these should I build next? - Adrien Silva - 10-09-2017 08:58 AM

last 3 are useless without a partner anyways