Subliminal Talk
Seduced on DMSI - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Seduced on DMSI (/Thread-Seduced-on-DMSI)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Seduced on DMSI - DarkPlouf - 09-28-2017

Quote:I've also been flirting with everyone and have to hesitation in touching people any more.
I really need to get there...

RE: Seduced on DMSI - Adrien Silva - 09-28-2017

(09-28-2017, 05:01 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 04:52 AM)Benjamin Wrote: I had a look to see if I can make it more than 10 as an admin, but I can't.

It depends on how you're interpreting it. Some guys here are so in the mindset i'd swear if the girl was there in front of them staring at them in their underwear they would still be like "oh.. nope.. she has to make the move and do more". Undecided

For any who are confused what being seduced looks like, here's an impressive post from OberynMartell's 3.1 journal:

(07-01-2017, 03:22 AM)OberynMartell Wrote: Update time already? Hell yeah!

So I was having a drink with two girls I used to hang out with back in the day. With one of them there was always kind of an attraction to each other, but there was always something in the way. With her it was boyfriends, with me a lack of confidence. She is in a relationship right now, but there is only one conversation left she said, to break up with him. The night went well, there was this guy taking pictures with a polaroid camera and she immediately grabbed my hand to take a picture with her and the other girl. Afterwards the other one went home and we stayed in the city to have a couple more drinks and some dancing. We started to kiss, something we never could do back then.
She said: 'How do I get home?' I replied: 'Well, you can always sleep at my place, you can go in my bed and I will sleep on the couch.' The gentleman that I am...So at my place she asked if I would like to sleep in my bed with her. Well, of course I would. We lay there and all of a sudden she went crazy wild. 'You make me so horny mmm,' she said. I didn't do anything, I was just lying in bed with her. "I want to have sex with you, right now.' And she got on top of me and the rest you can imagine for yourself.

This is getting ridiculous now. I am afraid. I am afraid for v3.2. I am having great results with an still unfinished sub, a work in progress. The thing I like most about this, is the fact that I'm not initiating things. Like DMSI is intended to do, they make up their own mind to have sex with me. And yes, I like it!

This isn't really an idea example you have given.

It should be something to do with a random attractive woman that you have never met approaches you and she does all the work.

RE: Seduced on DMSI - RTBoss - 09-28-2017

(09-28-2017, 09:00 AM)Adrien Silva Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 05:01 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 04:52 AM)Benjamin Wrote: I had a look to see if I can make it more than 10 as an admin, but I can't.

It depends on how you're interpreting it. Some guys here are so in the mindset i'd swear if the girl was there in front of them staring at them in their underwear they would still be like "oh.. nope.. she has to make the move and do more". Undecided

For any who are confused what being seduced looks like, here's an impressive post from OberynMartell's 3.1 journal:

(07-01-2017, 03:22 AM)OberynMartell Wrote: Update time already? Hell yeah!

So I was having a drink with two girls I used to hang out with back in the day. With one of them there was always kind of an attraction to each other, but there was always something in the way. With her it was boyfriends, with me a lack of confidence. She is in a relationship right now, but there is only one conversation left she said, to break up with him. The night went well, there was this guy taking pictures with a polaroid camera and she immediately grabbed my hand to take a picture with her and the other girl. Afterwards the other one went home and we stayed in the city to have a couple more drinks and some dancing. We started to kiss, something we never could do back then.
She said: 'How do I get home?' I replied: 'Well, you can always sleep at my place, you can go in my bed and I will sleep on the couch.' The gentleman that I am...So at my place she asked if I would like to sleep in my bed with her. Well, of course I would. We lay there and all of a sudden she went crazy wild. 'You make me so horny mmm,' she said. I didn't do anything, I was just lying in bed with her. "I want to have sex with you, right now.' And she got on top of me and the rest you can imagine for yourself.

This is getting ridiculous now. I am afraid. I am afraid for v3.2. I am having great results with an still unfinished sub, a work in progress. The thing I like most about this, is the fact that I'm not initiating things. Like DMSI is intended to do, they make up their own mind to have sex with me. And yes, I like it!

This isn't really an idea example you have given.

It should be something to do with a random attractive woman that you have never met approaches you and she does all the work.

It's pretty good. She was even in a relationship. They may have been friends, but it was a "new partner." They had never done anything physical before. If you can find better examples, having gone through people's journals, by all means - post it here!

RE: Seduced on DMSI - RTBoss - 09-28-2017

Nice, the Maestro himself is on the board! Pirate

RE: Seduced on DMSI - awesomeDMSI - 09-28-2017

Quote:Huh. Wish I was having those results. That sounds like everything I want from DMSI.

Only difference is, when I Say things, things go bad. :/

Curious, have you gone through any PUA courses or books? During my very first attempt at 3.0.1A I was having similar issues and stopped using DMSI. I then went through a couple online courses and read the book "Models" to learn how to actually deal with women and improve social skills.

After that I went back on DMSI (3.0.1A again) to try it again and that's when all these results start happening.

Could DMSI maybe be tapping into the knowledge from those courses and auto-pilot guiding me to act?

RE: Seduced on DMSI - SargeMaximus - 09-28-2017

(09-28-2017, 01:39 PM)awesomeDMSI Wrote:
Quote:Huh. Wish I was having those results. That sounds like everything I want from DMSI.

Only difference is, when I Say things, things go bad. :/

Curious, have you gone through any PUA courses or books? During my very first attempt at 3.0.1A I was having similar issues and stopped using DMSI. I then went through a couple online courses and read the book "Models" to learn how to actually deal with women and improve social skills.

After that I went back on DMSI (3.0.1A again) to try it again and that's when all these results start happening.

Could DMSI maybe be tapping into the knowledge from those courses and auto-pilot guiding me to act?

I think that is very likely. Social skills are a HUGE part of sexual success. Perhaps THE most important part.

As for your question, not entirely. I'm currently watching "Pimp" by Julien but I want to watch "Blueprint Decoded" by Tyler as he knows his shit.

I watched a video by him and Julien which explained something to me I've been wondering for my entire life: What is the purpose of social conversations?

Now that I know, I've changed my approach.

RE: Seduced on DMSI - thor2014 - 09-29-2017

You simply cannot get laid without having social intelligence and the ability to talk and know where to take the conversation. Unless of course you pay a hooker or endup with an extremely drunk slapper !.

I do not believe any subliminal can teach you an art and conversational skills is an art that has to be developed over a period of weeks, months, years.

The general consesus so far is that AOSI V1 is king !. I can see Shannon attempting to undervalue me again when he reads this "Thor use your brain you know nothing you dont know what your taking about " Smile.

RE: Seduced on DMSI - RTBoss - 09-29-2017

(09-29-2017, 10:24 AM)thor2014 Wrote: The general consesus so far is that AOSI V1 is king !. I can see Shannon attempting to undervalue me again when he reads this "Thor use your brain you know nothing you dont know what your taking about " Smile.

Well, you certainly can't interpret stats very well. 3.1 has 4 votes to AOSI's 2.

That said, this poll is new and needs a larger sample size.

(09-29-2017, 10:33 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(09-29-2017, 10:24 AM)thor2014 Wrote: The general consesus so far is that AOSI V1 is king !. I can see Shannon attempting to undervalue me again when he reads this "Thor use your brain you know nothing you dont know what your taking about " Smile.

Well, you certainly can't interpret stats very well. 3.1 has 4 votes to AOSI's 2.

That said, this poll is new and needs a larger sample size.

Oh dear I didnt use my brains Hehe

RE: Seduced on DMSI - DarkPlouf - 09-29-2017

Quote:Oh dear I didnt use my brains
Ohmy

I'd like to try AOSI so bad. Just for the heck of it. Somehow I feel pulled toward AOS.

(09-29-2017, 11:41 AM)Plouf Wrote:
Quote:Oh dear I didnt use my brains
Ohmy

I'd like to try AOSI so bad. Just for the heck of it. Somehow I feel pulled toward AOS.

I own AOS 4G, and have used AOS extensively. It's a superficial, shallow, and fast-fleeting aura. As soon as you stop listening, you're back to baseline, with no permanent results. It also was purely an IOI generator, IMO. I got nothing from it, past "looks" from women.

DMSI has changed me. It doesn't matter than I'm using MHS, I'm still sexy-as-fuq.

Aura of Sexual Irresitibilty - the first version of DMSI - was interesting in how it affected a LOT of women. Where it did NOT shine is the fear it generated within, and the energy drain. I was so lethargic I could no longer function normally. And I'm not the only one. While some people say they were seduced and had sex on it, I never had a single approach. Just smiles.

It was funny, 'cuz a few people went back and used it when Shannon re-released it for a short time, a little while back. Sure enough, people were not reporting how "amazing" it was - especially after having experienced later programs. Hindsight/foresight.

RE: Seduced on DMSI - DarkPlouf - 09-29-2017

Interresting, thanks for sharing your results with it.
I'd love that aura just for the heck of getting tons of IOI and being popular.

Obviously deeper and long lasting change are better. Especially internal changes. For me that's what matters the most in the long run.

(09-29-2017, 04:16 PM)Plouf Wrote: Interresting, thanks for sharing your results with it.
I'd love that aura just for the heck of getting tons of IOI and being popular.

Obviously deeper and long lasting change are better. Especially internal changes. For me that's what matters the most in the long run.

3.0.1 and 3.1 - for me - have been nothing short of amazing for internal changes. And damn if I didn't "pay" for it. I recall weeks of nasty anxiety and even being a bit of a hermit at one point, not wanting to leave the house. Then the clouds cleared, the sun came out, and sunny days were...Sunnier!

In my opinion, 3.0.1 provided a lot of that popular aura. Did you run that version? What was your experience?