Subliminal Talk
Seduced on DMSI - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Seduced on DMSI (/Thread-Seduced-on-DMSI)

Pages: 1 2 3

Seduced on DMSI - RTBoss - 09-27-2017

If you were seduced by a member of the sex you're attracted to on DMSI (and had sexual intercourse - sex you did not initiate) vote for whichever version it happened on - or the version it happened the most on. If you have not had sex, or if sex was not with a new partner, please don't vote.

EDIT:

Per Catman, please vote "NONE" in the comments section, if you have not been seduced by a new sexual partner using DMSI.

RE: Seduced on DMSI - Adrien Silva - 09-28-2017

I don't see your vote in there op!

RE: Seduced on DMSI - CatMan - 09-28-2017

I feel there should be a "none" vote option to keep an accurate tally on how many haven't been seduced and had sex with no initiation. That could give Shannon more data to work with to be more useful.

Otherwise it's a perspective which would inhibit Shannon's ability to take anything from it.

I do agree with your "not with a new partner" classification. For me, I've always personally written off posts that talk about exes, or girlfriends, or wives etc. of users. As there's obviously sexual chemistry, history, and expectations of intimacy and women obviously far more willing to initiate there etc. I find it very hard to ascertain for SURE DMSI influenced anything at all in those situations.

Intriguing poll, it'll be interesting to see what comes of it.

RE: Seduced on DMSI - RTBoss - 09-28-2017

(09-28-2017, 03:53 AM)CatMan Wrote: I feel there should be a "none" vote option to keep an accurate tally on how many haven't been seduced and had sex with no initiation. That could give Shannon more data to work with to be more useful.

Otherwise it's a perspective which would inhibit Shannon's ability to take anything from it.

I do agree with your "not with a new partner" classification. For me, I've always personally written off posts that talk about exes, or girlfriends, or wives etc. of users. As there's obviously sexual chemistry, history, and expectations of intimacy and women obviously far more willing to initiate there etc. I find it very hard to ascertain for SURE DMSI influenced anything at all in those situations.

Intriguing poll, it'll be interesting to see what comes of it.

Unfortunately, 10 options are the most options I could have. I see your point, but hopefully Shannon can surmise from lack of response. I suppose those who would say, "None," can say so right here in the comments section.

(09-28-2017, 02:25 AM)Adrien Silva Wrote: I don't see your vote in there op!

I'm married, and haven't cheated on my wife. It doesn't count for me to have had sex with her, because she's not a new partner. Also, saying I've been "seduced" by my wife is not likely impressive to...anyone.

RE: Seduced on DMSI - Benjamin - 09-28-2017

I had a look to see if I can make it more than 10 as an admin, but I can't.

It depends on how you're interpreting it. Some guys here are so in the mindset i'd swear if the girl was there in front of them staring at them in their underwear they would still be like "oh.. nope.. she has to make the move and do more". Undecided

(09-28-2017, 04:52 AM)Benjamin Wrote: I had a look to see if I can make it more than 10 as an admin, but I can't.

It depends on how you're interpreting it. Some guys here are so in the mindset i'd swear if the girl was there in front of them staring at them in their underwear they would still be like "oh.. nope.. she has to make the move and do more". Undecided

For any who are confused what being seduced looks like, here's an impressive post from OberynMartell's 3.1 journal:

(07-01-2017, 03:22 AM)OberynMartell Wrote: Update time already? Hell yeah!

So I was having a drink with two girls I used to hang out with back in the day. With one of them there was always kind of an attraction to each other, but there was always something in the way. With her it was boyfriends, with me a lack of confidence. She is in a relationship right now, but there is only one conversation left she said, to break up with him. The night went well, there was this guy taking pictures with a polaroid camera and she immediately grabbed my hand to take a picture with her and the other girl. Afterwards the other one went home and we stayed in the city to have a couple more drinks and some dancing. We started to kiss, something we never could do back then.
She said: 'How do I get home?' I replied: 'Well, you can always sleep at my place, you can go in my bed and I will sleep on the couch.' The gentleman that I am...So at my place she asked if I would like to sleep in my bed with her. Well, of course I would. We lay there and all of a sudden she went crazy wild. 'You make me so horny mmm,' she said. I didn't do anything, I was just lying in bed with her. "I want to have sex with you, right now.' And she got on top of me and the rest you can imagine for yourself.

This is getting ridiculous now. I am afraid. I am afraid for v3.2. I am having great results with an still unfinished sub, a work in progress. The thing I like most about this, is the fact that I'm not initiating things. Like DMSI is intended to do, they make up their own mind to have sex with me. And yes, I like it!

RE: Seduced on DMSI - Chopp - 09-28-2017

None.

RE: Seduced on DMSI - myth - 09-28-2017

A few questions:
  1. What are you qualifying as sexual intercourse? Genital penetrative only? Making out?
  2. Based on your example, are you only counting verbal seduction from responders? Or does physical also count?
  3. What if seduction-leading-to-sex occurred on multiple versions?
And, no, I'm not asking these questions to be annoying. I really have no idea how to respond to the poll. Smile

(09-28-2017, 06:57 AM)myth Wrote: A few questions:
  1. What are you qualifying as sexual intercourse? Genital penetrative only? Making out?
  2. Based on your example, are you only counting verbal seduction from responders? Or does physical also count?
  3. What if seduction-leading-to-sex occurred on multiple versions?
And, no, I'm not asking these questions to be annoying. I really have no idea how to respond to the poll. Smile

You're so particular, Myth! Drinks That's what makes your journals interesting, and it's just how that noggin' of yours works. I can dig it.

1. I'm not looking for anything other than the very general sense of things. Whatever you consider sex. Making out is not sex, IMO. I would include anything with the word "sex." Oral "sex," anal "sex," intercourse. Boobie-play? Making out? No - that doesn't sound like the goal of DMSI to me. So let's draw the line there.

2. Any kind of seduction counts. Verbal, physical, miming - whatever. If you were the one lead, not the leader or initiator, it counts.

3. If seduction leading to sex on multiple versions, vote for the version it occurred either first or most on. Your choice. Make the distinction in the comment section, and say something about why you made that choice. Then, if you like, you may list the other versions you were seduced on (and, of course, seduced by *new* partners is the ultimate).

RE: Seduced on DMSI - DarkPlouf - 09-28-2017

(09-28-2017, 04:52 AM)Benjamin Wrote: It depends on how you're interpreting it. Some guys here are so in the mindset i'd swear if the girl was there in front of them staring at them in their underwear they would still be like "oh.. nope.. she has to make the move and do more". Undecided
That's why most of the work of DMSI should be done on the user instead of the targets. The user is the one who fucks up, every time.

RE: Seduced on DMSI - myth - 09-28-2017

(09-28-2017, 07:16 AM)RTBoss Wrote: You're so particular, Myth! Drinks That's what makes your journals interesting, and it's just how that noggin' of yours works. I can dig it.

Glad that my noggin' keeps things interesting, although it's an exhausting way to see the world. Smile

(09-28-2017, 07:16 AM)RTBoss Wrote: 1. I'm not looking for anything other than the very general sense of things. Whatever you consider sex. Making out is not sex, IMO. I would include anything with the word "sex." Oral "sex," anal "sex," intercourse. Boobie-play? Making out? No - that doesn't sound like the goal of DMSI to me. So let's draw the line there.

2. Any kind of seduction counts. Verbal, physical, miming - whatever. If you were the one lead, not the leader or initiator, it counts.

3. If seduction leading to sex on multiple versions, vote for the version it occurred either first or most on. Your choice. Make the distinction in the comment section, and say something about why you made that choice. Then, if you like, you may list the other versions you were seduced on (and, of course, seduced by *new* partners is the ultimate).

1. Line drawn and noted.

2. Just checking. Their mouth doesn't always start with speech. Wink

3. Voted for 3.1-A. Also had female-initiated sex on 3.0.1-A. All first instances with the women in question. Picked 3.1-A over 3.0.1-A in the poll for what I'll call "circumstantial reasons" differentiating the experiences, individuals, and time-lines.

RE: Seduced on DMSI - awesomeDMSI - 09-28-2017

DMSI 3.1A has been the most powerful for me.

3.0.1A & B: Had lots of IOIs, lots of girls flirting, but I had to do most of the work. It definitely boosted my attractiveness though as women would approach me non-stop.

3.1A: Still huge number of IOIs and flirting (to the point of absurdity I may add). 4 girls have actively attempted to seduce me, 2 girls I slept with. I didn't have to do any work outside of just being social, hold a conversation, and be a little funny.

DMSI has completely removed any filtering I've had on what I say, the auto-pilot also seems to get in all the time (even when speaking to business partners - this has actually helped me seal a deal or two).

With women the auto-pilot has guided me to be witty and say the right thing at the right time, I've also been flirting with everyone and have to hesitation in touching people any more.

lastly, 3.1A seems to really work regarding snipers. I've literally looked at a women (who was showing no interest) and after a few seconds of eye contact she immediately started showing immense attraction and walked over to talk to me.

RE: Seduced on DMSI - SargeMaximus - 09-28-2017

(09-28-2017, 08:30 AM)awesomeDMSI Wrote: DMSI 3.1A has been the most powerful for me.

3.0.1A & B: Had lots of IOIs, lots of girls flirting, but I had to do most of the work. It definitely boosted my attractiveness though as women would approach me non-stop.

3.1A: Still huge number of IOIs and flirting (to the point of absurdity I may add). 4 girls have actively attempted to seduce me, 2 girls I slept with. I didn't have to do any work outside of just being social, hold a conversation, and be a little funny.

DMSI has completely removed any filtering I've had on what I say, the auto-pilot also seems to get in all the time (even when speaking to business partners - this has actually helped me seal a deal or two).

With women the auto-pilot has guided me to be witty and say the right thing at the right time, I've also been flirting with everyone and have to hesitation in touching people any more.

lastly, 3.1A seems to really work regarding snipers. I've literally looked at a women (who was showing no interest) and after a few seconds of eye contact she immediately started showing immense attraction and walked over to talk to me.

Huh. Wish I was having those results. That sounds like everything I want from DMSI.

Only difference is, when I Say things, things go bad. :/