Subliminal Talk
UD - Short Term Test and Waiting for DMSI 3.2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UD - Short Term Test and Waiting for DMSI 3.2 (/Thread-UD-Short-Term-Test-and-Waiting-for-DMSI-3-2)

Pages: 1 2

RE: UD - Short Term Test and Waiting for DMSI 3.2 - Shannon - 02-14-2018

Your journal has been interesting on revealing some of the negative patterns of thought I'm trying to overcome in the script. Thank you for that. Very helpful.

RE: UD - Short Term Test and Waiting for DMSI 3.2 - Shawn - 02-14-2018

Glad my reports were useful.

RE: UD - Short Term Test and Waiting for DMSI 3.2 - Shawn - 02-17-2018

I had a realization about PUA. I often saw it in a negative way as it is some form of manipulation but yesterday I started to see it different. It is not negative (or positive) anymore, I see it like some sort of tool that need to be applied to make the sexual dynamic between men and women work. And I feel the urge to re-read a program which at least caused attraction and interest in women when I applied the rules. It's funny, because before I saw a post in the offtopic section saying that being yourself doesn't work but I think being yourself can work IF a) you are a natural, or b) you already applied and integrated the major attraction triggers into your personality. Obviously if neither a or b applies than being yourself doesn't lead anywhere.

Other than that I noticed that I start to feel good about myself, hard to describe in detail, simply good.

RE: UD - Short Term Test and Waiting for DMSI 3.2 - Jake2015 - 02-17-2018

I wrote a reply there hours ago saying how I believe in being your best self rather than simply yourself but I concur with your findings Smile

RE: UD - Short Term Test and Waiting for DMSI 3.2 - Shawn - 02-17-2018

Thanks Jake.

RE: UD - Short Term Test and Waiting for DMSI 3.2 - Shawn - 02-20-2018

In the last few days I noticed more and more longer looks from women. I also had a really strange coincidence meeting a certain person by accident and I also won something (no, I am not a millionaire, lol), it wasn't even money. However, usually I didn't win anything, like never.

On the dark side I experienced intense headaches yesterday which also doesn't happen for me and my sleep was really bad in the last few days, like 2 - 4 hours per night and I feel really tired but at the same time like on coffee. I hope I can sleep soon normally. However, this is somehow created by my aura firering when the girlfriend of my neighbour is there. Last thing to mention I also barely ate something, not hungry and too tired and sometimes also nausea. So far.

RE: UD - Short Term Test and Waiting for DMSI 3.2 - Shawn - 02-23-2018

Last post in this journal. Haven't been running 3.2 yet as I was at a business trip. My hunger/appetite got better but sleeping is still bad. I feel frustrated due to bad sleep and all the tiredness during the day. I realized that in the past when something difficult had to happen I often slept bad and as result couldn't do whatever planned - as long as wasn't really required like work. So great escape mechanism. However, I am curious how running this sub will affect me when I start tomorrow.

RE: UD - Short Term Test and Waiting for DMSI 3.2 - Shawn - 02-27-2018

Posted in wrong thread...