Subliminal Talk
MLS 5.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: MLS 5.5 (/Thread-MLS-5-5--9144)

MLS 5.5 - swisston - 09-13-2017

I'm probably only going to do a monthly entry on to this, just until the next DMSI launches because I know that I'm a good test subject for that.

Over the last month, my productivity has massively increased. I started MLS because I am launching an online nutrition business and needed not only to start my Precision Nutrition course, but also to launch a website, create lead pages, a Mailchimp list etc. All on top of my 55 hours per week real job, having a gf and having a life.

To my amazement I have been truly motivated to get the website done. This has been hanging over me for a very long time. Now, whenever I get a few spare minutes I'm working on it, writing emails, articles etc. Awesome result for a near terminal procrastinator. It's pretty much finished and ready to go.

Surprisingly, I have enjoyed working on the website. I move into fitness to get away from IT because I despised it so much by the end, so this is pleasing change that will help me a lot.

In terms of learning, recall and intelligence... hard to tell; no big jumps there. I feel alert and smart, but that's not new. If anything, I have a lot more confidence in my own abilities now which is more useful (I'm pretty smart anyway).

I still haven't started the nutrition course yet, but have no doubt that I will do it when necessary - i.e. after the business has launched and I am getting clients in.

I haven't had any of the 'in the zone' moments of going into a trance or anything, no bouts of hunger etc.

In terms of listening, I've just left it running US in my bedroom on a permanent loop. low - mid volume. I had way too many problems trying to start four loops and not break ASRB. No headaches or tiredness. And yes, I know it's not following the instructions.

RE: MLS 5.5 - ncbeareatingman - 09-13-2017

Wow Man. what progress. very very impressive and more power to ya fella. gives me hope and its damn encouraging. thank you for expressing and sharing you...in light of these important changes and your 'evolevment' in consciousnesss. thank you. Keith.

RE: MLS 5.5 - thor2014 - 09-13-2017

I appreciate that Shannon can be stubborn at times when he says follow the instructions and i mean that in a good way. Its nice to hear someone who has broken the rules and reaped the rewards. So if I am correct in my assumption you were listening on a repeated loop which would probably equate to 8 to 9 loops ?.

How has your long term, short memory changed after prolonged listening ?.
Verbal intellect ?

RE: MLS 5.5 - swisston - 09-15-2017

(09-13-2017, 11:25 PM)thor2014 Wrote: I appreciate that Shannon can be stubborn at times when he says follow the instructions and i mean that in a good way. Its nice to hear someone who has broken the rules and reaped the rewards. So if I am correct in my assumption you were listening on a repeated loop which would probably equate to 8 to 9 loops ?.

Verbal intellect ?

It means that I get some exposure during the evening, and a solid five to six loops overnight. If I've drunk too much in the evening or eaten a lot of fruiti will need a pee during the night. It's just pot luck whether that lands in a natural sub break. Unless Shannon has programmed us to sense the breaks while asleep.

It was a last resort, since i was breaking ASRB through peeing during the night, or the player was stopping, or I would forget to start it etc.

I haven't noticed any memory changes yet.

RE: MLS 5.5 - thor2014 - 09-15-2017

(09-15-2017, 05:08 AM)swisston Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 11:25 PM)thor2014 Wrote: I appreciate that Shannon can be stubborn at times when he says follow the instructions and i mean that in a good way. Its nice to hear someone who has broken the rules and reaped the rewards. So if I am correct in my assumption you were listening on a repeated loop which would probably equate to 8 to 9 loops ?.

Verbal intellect ?

It means that I get some exposure during the evening, and a solid five to six loops overnight. If I've drunk too much in the evening or eaten a lot of fruiti will need a pee during the night. It's just pot luck whether that lands in a natural sub break. Unless Shannon has programmed us to sense the breaks while asleep.

It was a last resort, since i was breaking ASRB through peeing during the night, or the player was stopping, or I would forget to start it etc.

I haven't noticed any memory changes yet.

I realized you already answered my questions in your first post apologises maybe I do need MLS Wink. I am keen to hear how things go over the next 4 weeks as I am looking for tangible results in terms of memory improvement etc. If I see that then I am happy to invest in this particular sub. Thanks for sharing your experiences so far.

RE: MLS 5.5 - Blacksheep - 09-15-2017

(....)

RE: MLS 5.5 - swisston - 09-16-2017

(09-15-2017, 11:39 AM)Travis Wrote: Is this the first sub that's worked for you swisston?

This is great news for all of us
No, I felt that AM6 helped me. And probably ASC.

Base, DMSI and the old MLS never seemed to get any traction.

RE: MLS 5.5 - swisston - 10-03-2017

My work ethic, especially for my nutrition business is still running strong. I don't feel that I'm getting enough sleep though. Looking a bit rough around the edges.

No idea if my learning or memory has improved yet. I'll know more when I start doing the courses that I'm signed up for.

I feel smart though, and I'm valuing my time more because I'm so busy.

I have also improved my listening regime... -40db at night and then very quiet the rest of the time. Not sure that I can even hear it.

RE: MLS 5.5 - swisston - 11-08-2017

Still listening to MLS.

No great changes since the last update. My work ethic is reasonable, and I'm getting itchy feet to leave my steady job as gym manager to go fully independent.

It's getting close. I officially launch my nutrition business in two days. I'm hoping for one or two clients, and then a bigger number in January.

Still not sure that my learning ability or memory has improved.

However, I'm happy with less procrastination and more motivation.

RE: MLS 5.5 - swisston - 12-06-2017

I'm still running MLS US overnight. Can't say that I have noticed anything new in the last month. Perhaps a bit more resistance - I have lost some work mojo.

I have been checking to see if my memory is improving. I have to learn new releases for classes that I teach and have always struggled in the past. Taught a new one yesterday and I can remember 90% of the workout in detail today. That's the first time ever for me.

RE: MLS 5.5 - swisston - 12-22-2017

Nothing new to report. I seem to be stonewalling any changes once again.

I'm going to listen to SE until DMSI 3.2 arrives.

RE: MLS 5.5 - Inconceivablezen - 12-22-2017

Keep us updated! Very interested in how SE goes for you!

RE: MLS 5.5 - CatMan - 12-22-2017

Fantastic to hear, Swisston.

You doing SE can give a glimpse into the future for us on what to expect. Since you and I are the two most widely considered "resisters".

Really looking forward to hearing from you in time about SE! Hope the business is coming along well and I wish you tons of success with it.