Subliminal Talk
MLS or straight to BASE? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: MLS or straight to BASE? (/Thread-MLS-or-straight-to-BASE)

MLS or straight to BASE? - racktree - 09-10-2017

I am planning my next program and I was really interested into BASE but then MLS released and with all these positive feedback I thought to go with MLS and then BASE.

However BASE includes MLS, the previous version (2.0 - 5G if I am correct).

I was wondering, is it better to go for MLS first and then BASE or am I covered and will save time with the MLS module in BASE?

RE: MLS or straight to BASE? - Benjamin - 09-10-2017

Depends what you're looking for. If it's sorely learning then MLS 5.5g, but seems like that isn't necessarily your goal since you're talking about BASE.

If it's for business then BASE as it has all the other things needed for that and is specifically focused on that area.

RE: MLS or straight to BASE? - Ars0n1sT - 09-10-2017

I ran MLS 5.5 for a little over a month, didn't care for it (although yes it did provide me benefit) and have now been on base for almost a week. Yes, I do feel using MLS beforehand is giving me an advantage, but thats up to you and how much money ya gots.

Echoing Ben a bit here: Its all about who you are and what you want to get out of a subliminal.
Tell us more about what you want from a subliminal. Are you a student? Learning a new trade? Aspiring to get your masters soon? It really depends what you want. BASE has the 4g MLS script which has been converted to 5g format, + all the other things in BASE like ultra motivation and ultra success, among dozens of other goals, so you have to consider what is being offered. Do you want to be an entrepreneur? Yes? Then BASE. If business is not an interest of yours then I can't suggest that. I went to base because I have always to own a business. I Love business.

RE: MLS or straight to BASE? - racktree - 09-11-2017

Thank you Benjamin.

Arsenic, you are exactly my case. I think I will do as you did. Run MLS for either 1 or 3 months and then go to BASE. Thanks for sharing.

The 5.5G version of MLS seems to be awesome. I read the journals of users and I get excited with their results. However the BASE program has so many programs included and I was always (since 12 years old) engaging in businesses that makes me want to run it on a loop forever.

RE: MLS or straight to BASE? - Ars0n1sT - 09-11-2017

Sounds good Stefioan. Since you're set on using MLS 5.5 beforehand, I would recommend running it for 3 months. Thats what Shannon recommends - using it in 3 block months. I only used it for 1 (and change) for personal reasons but 3 would set a fantastic base for BASE. See what I did there? Smile

Looking forward to your journals