Subliminal Talk
BASE Jumping Into the Unknown | JUST DO IT - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: BASE Jumping Into the Unknown | JUST DO IT (/Thread-BASE-Jumping-Into-the-Unknown-JUST-DO-IT)

BASE Jumping Into the Unknown | JUST DO IT - Ars0n1sT - 09-06-2017

YO Whats going on guys. The BASE train rolled through town the other night, grabbed me by my shirt, shook me, and said "YOU WILL RIDE." I said ok sounds good!! Choo-choo Pirate

My reasoning for using BASE
-Seeking organizational skills, motivation, optimism, business insight, and general drive to become a go-getter and start my own business + Continuing my MLS run with a different spin. I think the biggest thing I want is motivation and drive to do whatever it is that I want because I am generally very tired, disorganized, and not very motivated lately. I'm also interested in the ego balancing aspect. Truthfully I have a bit of an inflated ego and I believe BASE will allow me to adjust that to be able to connect with people more effectively.

Ever since High school (I'm 23 now) I have KNOWN deep within my bones that I will do something BIG someday. Life is too short to work a 9 to 5 every day util you retire and die. I was meant to do great things. I was born to be an entrepreneur, born to create, born to innovate. I have owned an SEO / web design business in the past and I am always thinking of other ideas. I'm ADD as hell though, so I'm hoping BASE will assist with being able to focus. I finally dropped the $500 Wink

Because somebody is going to ask... WHY DID YOU QUIT MLS 5.5???
Learning is a great skill to have. No doubt about it. Thats why it is included in BASE! MLS was getting too weird for me and I felt very weak. In effect, I began acting and feeling like I was pre-AM6 and pre ASC. I have a theory that my listening to MLS 5.5G for about a month will assist my BASE journey.

Let's see where this BASE train takes me! Cheers! PirateDrinks

[Image: giphy.webp][Image: giphy.webp][Image: giphy.webp]

RE: BASE Jumping Into the Unknown | JUST DO IT - JackOfHearts - 09-06-2017

Subliminal-shop Wrote:51. Persistence & Perseverance: Stages 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. One key characteristic of those who succeed is that they persist and persevere in the face of challenge and failure. They don’t take no for an answer. They push through until they get what they want. The greatest minds of our time have all had this trait. In fact, Einstein himself once said, “It is not that I am so smart, it’s that I stick with problems longer.” This module generates persistence and perseverance, so that you will also persist and persevere toward your goal until you have achieved it, regardless of other factors.

Subliminal-shop Wrote:53. Self Discipline: Stages 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. Self discipline is part of what makes a person choose to do what needs to be done instead of what they want to do, when the want conflicts with the end goal. When I sit down and write these instructions instead of focusing on building an experimental prototype that fascinates me, I do so out of self discipline, because I know that writing these instructions will finish a job I already started, and get me a solid step forward toward my ultimate goal of wealth and success. While the experimental prototype may be fascinating and fun to discover, it does not give me the same guarantee. Since my end goal is wealth and success, I choose to do what is not fun because I have the self discipline. This module is designed to develop and magnify your self discipline in the same way, to the same end: success as an entrepreneur.

Subliminal-shop Wrote:72. Maintain Consistency In Everything You Do Towards Your Goal: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Consistency breeds repeatability. When you find a way to do something that works, and you do that consistently to achieve that goal, you achieve repeatable success. Therefore, this module is aimed at making your efforts consistent once you have achieved a successful way of doing things, which should lead to consistent success as a natural result.

RE: BASE Jumping Into the Unknown | JUST DO IT - Ars0n1sT - 09-06-2017

Thank you Alpha. 51 and 53 are very important to me because I recognize that 1) I lack motivation in general and 2) where motivation fails, I must be disciplined to do what is necessary... which I definitely fall short on. I am very excited!

RE: BASE Jumping Into the Unknown | JUST DO IT - Ars0n1sT - 09-06-2017

Day 1

I don;t want to get toooo hyped about my journal because I want to manage my expectations and not burn myself out by allowing my first few days / week set the standard for my entire experience.

But, in general I feel happier than I have in awhile. Maybe placebo. I seem to be more action oriented: I just kind of... do things. I clean as I go without thinking about it which is weird because I'm normally messy as a result of depression and self sabotage. I feel a shift towards being more organized in my thoughts. "I need to do this first so that I can do x which will give me time to do Y while X is..." you get the idea. That kind of thought process seems to me more emergent and is developing. I'm actually looking forward to going to work tomorrow which is weird for me.

During the day I found myself killing excuses. Me, going to mope around and do something: "wait...hell no. DUDE STOP WTF ok come on, just do it, stop moping. Get the fuck up. Go. Come on. I'm here to win. IM HERE TO WIN" was one of my dialogues to myself today. It souds hype perhaps, but essentially I got mad at myself (a handful of times today) for my usual self sabotaging attitude and in place of the normal mindset were a trail of positive, go getting type affirmations. Cool stuff! There seems to be this winners mindset thing going on, which I see in the product description. I'm here to win today. Go Big or go home. Those kinds of thoughts. I also told my friend about Indigo Mind Labs. I normally think "nah, they'll think im crazy, and I don't want to give away my secrets" but today I thought "....but wait, he can really benefit from this. I want to bring him to the top with me. Fuck it I'll tell him." He supposedly downloaded ASC but we'll see if he follows through. He's a fellow ENTP!

Anyway - I'll TRY not to post for a few days, or perhaps keep my own notes and THEN post once I have a few more trends solidified, as not to hype things up too much. No promises though Smile

OH ALSO I started writing down ideas about how to make money. It seems a lot of things I think about now are "ok how does that work. How do people make money from that" from normal, every day processes and activities. "Where's the money in this."

Cheers Drinks

RE: BASE Jumping Into the Unknown | JUST DO IT - Ars0n1sT - 09-08-2017

Day 3

I wake up now feeling like I'm an entrepreneur. Updates:

SO MANY IDEAS. I find myself constantly thinking about how I could make money. Right now I'm exploring a new supplement idea: On Alibaba I found a supplier in Japan who will sell me one of the ingredients for $90 / kg, or $90 per 2.2 pounds. This stuff alone sells for about $25 per 100g in powder form and is a somewhat popular nootropic supplement. If I sell this by itself, the avenue becomes finding someone to design the package and then weigh everything out to make sure the amounts are exact. Ok so thats one ingredient. I'm also interested in CBD as it has many health benefits and the legal weed market is becoming huge. In my mind, I could mix CBD with 2, possibly 3 other ingredients, to make a product that 1) could be used recreationally to provide a fearless, care-free mood or 2) I could market it to enhance your "high" as it will help you think better, or if I adjust the proportions, I could even sell it as something to be used to escape a paranoid high / when you get too high you can reach for this instead of Xanax. I have a lot of options and avenues, and a lot to figure out. The ingredients are Nootropic in nature.

I need to figure out shipping, fulfillment, packaging / package design, how to mix everything together in a controlled + accurate way, and also how to weigh it. + possibly the end result would be in capsule form so I would need to find away to accurately fill capsules. Thats all the supply chain aspect. I also need to figure out the marketing component. I need a website, I need to SEO the hell out of it, get a badass instagram promo created (like @millionaire_mentor has), create an instagram, and look into selling the product on amazon.

That's ONE umbrella idea. I have a handful more like this.

My whiteboard is colorful and FULL. I want to go out and buy whiteboard paint to create my own giant whiteboard on my wall. My apartment is as clean as its ever been since I moved here in June. It is now September. I feel more confident socially. My idea of a salary ceiling has definitely been altered.

I want to emphasize that this all feels common and natural. These results are fantastic but are only baseline at the moment. What I mean is that I can feel a shift and it is just beginning.

RE: BASE Jumping Into the Unknown | JUST DO IT - Daredevil - 09-08-2017

MLS 5.5G is not included in Base and it contains 5G which was a Sub that was a letdown to many people.

RE: BASE Jumping Into the Unknown | JUST DO IT - Ars0n1sT - 09-08-2017

Correct, the 5G, not the 5.5G version of MLS, is included in BASE. I own both MLS 5 and 5.5G. The first time I used 5G I had to put it down after a week. Fast forward to about a month ago, I resumed 5G for a few days then decided to go to 5.5 with no break in between. I believe MLS 5 coupled with all the other features of BASE makes for a solid product.

RE: BASE Jumping Into the Unknown | JUST DO IT - Raz - 09-08-2017

(09-08-2017, 01:35 PM)Daredevil Wrote: MLS 5.5G is not included in Base and it contains 5G which was a Sub that was a letdown to many people.

Correction: BASE includes the 4G version of MLS upgraded to 5G tech standards (and possibly a bit modified, who knows) as BASE came out at the end of 2014 and MLS in 5G at the end of 2015.

And from personal experience with both BASE and MLS 2 5G I can absolutely say that the MLS sub-module in BASE was a lot more effective for me than the 5G standalone, probably because of the great synergies in BASE and because I was exposed to it a lot longer.

RE: BASE Jumping Into the Unknown | JUST DO IT - Ars0n1sT - 09-09-2017

(09-08-2017, 10:53 PM)Raz Wrote: Correction: BASE includes the 4G version of MLS upgraded to 5G tech standards (and possibly a bit modified, who knows) as BASE came out at the end of 2014 and MLS in 5G at the end of 2015.

And from personal experience with both BASE and MLS 2 5G I can absolutely say that the MLS sub-module in BASE was a lot more effective for me than the 5G standalone, probably because of the great synergies in BASE and because I was exposed to it a lot longer.

Oh neat, so I'll have had exposure to 4g (sort of), 5g, and the 5.5G version of MLS haha. Thanks for the info Raz.

RE: BASE Jumping Into the Unknown | JUST DO IT - Ars0n1sT - 09-10-2017

Day 5

I should mention that to some of you I may be a day ahead of the day I am posting. For example if I started listening to the sub on the night of a Wednesday then I would consider Thursday to be day 1.

I've been feeling some sadness and clearing these past 2 days. The entrepreneur thing seems to be in the back of my head and the foreground of my thoughts are occupied by reminiscing about my past and contemplating life. I dug up an old youtube song playlist from my high school emo days. How I'm feeling now is similar to clearing and healing that I felt from AM6 within the first 2 stages. Day 4 my inner bitch voice came back, and now today ( day 5) I feel more masculine and grounded. ya know, that high pitched voice in your head that you want to punch... those guys that use a high pitched voice to their girlfriends because theyre weak and cant assert themselves. As I type this I'm sad but it feels good to be going through. I wouldn't change it. Last night on auto pilot I just started cleaning my whole apartment. I finally put away the suitcases that I had sprawled out in my room from when I first moved here in June. (its now September). I do enjoy this because with MLS 5.5 I very much felt like a beta. It will be nice to feel down to earth, calm, and collected once again, as I see things are going this way now. Build the BASE and I will climb to the top.

RE: BASE Jumping Into the Unknown | JUST DO IT - Ars0n1sT - 09-13-2017

Day 8

Sticking to 12+ hours a day. Headphones, speakers, ultrasonic flac.
This feels like I'm listening to AM6. I feel more masculine, centered, grounded, confident, assertive, and sure of myself. That bitch voice in my head is totally gone. The first few days I was feeling a lot of motivation and drive to do entrepreneur...stuff, ya know, money on the mind, ideas flowing. Now, however, It really feels like I'm on Am6. Not so much entrepreneur stuff for the past few days.

have also been feeling more confident at my job and with interacting with people. My current job project is a doozy that got dumped on my desk. Going into it I felt like an intern. Now, (past few days) I'm taking charge, making calls, and calling people out for crap and inconsistencies. They wanted to blame me, but f*ck that, I let them know whats up. Not in a rude way, quite the contrary. I asserted myself in the way that a CEO would. I feel the discipline kicking in. I want to give up but a voice in my head says "But you have to" so I keep going until I'm done.

More emotionally clearing and healing. I hit some more lows but feeling that kind of emotion is cathartic in its own way. I feel some ego balancing kicking in as well. I feel more emotionally stable and more relate-able... a bit more genuine perhaps.

Thats all for now

RE: BASE Jumping Into the Unknown | JUST DO IT - Ars0n1sT - 09-14-2017

Day 9
Looped masked on quarter volume on my phone all night. I woke up a handful of times from very vivid dreams. They were mostly sexual in nature. My first gf popped up (she hasnt in ages) + a handful of other chicks were 'camming' me lol. In another scene, I was at a junk yard full of nice cars plus a bunch of old knick knacks were for sale. The transition was weird but a guy who worked there booted my car and wouldn't let me drive off with it. I reasoned with him, even offered to pay him, and when none of that worked I went all bad wolf on him. Random scenes of things that reminded me of my past where my success / wealth (perception of) was limited or sustained emotional trauma.

Thats all for now.

RE: BASE Jumping Into the Unknown | JUST DO IT - Ars0n1sT - 09-15-2017

Day 10

I acquired the crown jewel of nootropics - Modafinil! My insurance with this new job is awesome so I pay next to nothing for 30 pills 200mg. Day 1, 100mg Modafinil + 250mg Phenibut @ 6am. It was odd. I felt more calm, awake, and in control. Zero anxiety. It feels like the opposite of running MLS (where your thoughts are constantly racing) because your mind is so blank, so clear, free of extraneous thoughts. Each task I do takes a little longer to do than usual because my focus is so locked in, but overall I do not get distracted so in essence the task ends up getting done faster. I am more consistent. It felt like I wasnt quite all the way awake though... somewhere in between. 1 cup of coffee later and I had a lot more energy, more emotion. Online reports said coffee was a mistake for them because it gave jitters. I must have a crazy caffeine tolerance because i didn't get jittery at all.

11:30 am took another 100mg pill. Its now 12:30. I feel more locked in, more relaxed than before, but I definitely feel medicated. My driving is much less aggressive. I thought this stuff would wake me up, but....its hard to describe... I am awake, I dont necessarily need to nap, I can focus on things... its a unique feeling. Somewhat euphoric. I feel high in a way... things seem kind of surreal and care free. More to come on this later. I'm about to go home (work is dead on fridays) and play some ps4 while listening to ultrasonic. I theorize Moda will help me process subliminals better.

Last night I had more crazy dreams. Same pattern as before: sexual overtone, underlying theme of past situations (and also some imagined situations) of my success being limited.