Subliminal Talk
From Earth to the Moon - A 3-Year-Old's Journey with MLS 5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: From Earth to the Moon - A 3-Year-Old's Journey with MLS 5.5G (/Thread-From-Earth-to-the-Moon-A-3-Year-Old-s-Journey-with-MLS-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2

From Earth to the Moon - A 3-Year-Old's Journey with MLS 5.5G - RTBoss - 09-02-2017

Came back from my vacation, set up a playlist on my son's new FLAC player, and last night was his first 5 loops of ultrasonic.

I'll report what I notice in this journal. I'm very excited about this.

RE: From Earth to the Moon - A 3-Year-Old's Journey with MLS 5.5G - RTBoss - 09-03-2017

This morning my son asked to hear one of my original songs I sing for him while playing guitar. He sang the entire chorus by himself. This kind of thing only started happening after I made the decision to buy MLS 5.5G for him, so I believe TID was a factor. Now that he's actually run it for 2 nights, it seems even more prevalent.

Also this morning, he was telling my wife and I a "story" during breakfast that involved the lodge from our vacation last week. We couldn't understand the word "lodge" when he kept repeating what he was saying, and we told him so. So he sat there, thinking, and then used the word "hotel" instead. He's coming up with synonyms for words I didn't even teach him. For him to connect "lodge" and "hotel" as a concept - instead of using some word like "building" or "house" (etc) - amazes me. He's not even 3 and a half years old!

RE: From Earth to the Moon - A 3-Year-Old's Journey with MLS 5.5G - Zane - 09-03-2017

Which format is he listening to?

RE: From Earth to the Moon - A 3-Year-Old's Journey with MLS 5.5G - Daredevil - 09-03-2017

He said Ultrasonic

RE: From Earth to the Moon - A 3-Year-Old's Journey with MLS 5.5G - RTBoss - 09-03-2017

(09-03-2017, 09:08 AM)Zane Wrote: Which format is he listening to?

I feel like he'd be able to listen to the masked track or hybrid track if I could start it immediately as he goes to bed. Since I'm the one who puts him to bed the majority of the time, and don't want to risk the exposure to myself (I'm running DMSI 3.1), I set an empty/silent track for 3 hours that is then followed by 5 ultrasonic loops of MLS. Another reason I did that was to make sure he's good and asleep before the sub plays, as I've seen some reports of users who are experiencing trouble sleeping while listening to MLS. I figure if his room is silent, and then a trickling stream or ocean surf sound suddenly is errupting 3 hours into a 3-year-old's sleep, it may not go over well.

RE: From Earth to the Moon - A 3-Year-Old's Journey with MLS 5.5G - Determined - 09-03-2017

(09-03-2017, 01:37 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(09-03-2017, 09:08 AM)Zane Wrote: Which format is he listening to?

I feel like he'd be able to listen to the masked track or hybrid track if I could start it immediately as he goes to bed. Since I'm the one who puts him to bed the majority of the time, and don't want to risk the exposure to myself (I'm running DMSI 3.1), I set an empty/silent track for 3 hours that is then followed by 5 ultrasonic loops of MLS. Another reason I did that was to make sure he's good and asleep before the sub plays, as I've seen some reports of users who are experiencing trouble sleeping while listening to MLS. I figure if his room is silent, and then a trickling stream or ocean surf sound suddenly is errupting 3 hours into a 3-year-old's sleep, it may not go over well.

Very well thought out. Clever solution to the sleeping problem as well. Your sons going to be a beast

RE: From Earth to the Moon - A 3-Year-Old's Journey with MLS 5.5G - RTBoss - 09-05-2017

My son overslept his "green light" this morning. We bought it so he knows when it's ok to get up. We had to wake him, and he seemed really groggy.

It was his first day of preschool, and his teacher said he did really well. I was relieved, because he'd been a pain this morning, and then he was again a pain after preschool. I know he's just 3, but this was excessive. He's now been napping for over 3 hours, and I have a gut feeling he'll go for a few more.

He is asking what every song he hears is called, and memorizing it. Pretty cool when I can ask,

"Who's this?"
"Metallica!"
"Who's singing?"
"James!"
"What song is this!?"
"Here Comes Rej-jenge!" (Here Comes Revenge)

Have a feeling he'll be a walking musical encyclopedia very soon.

RE: From Earth to the Moon - A 3-Year-Old's Journey with MLS 5.5G - RTBoss - 09-10-2017

Wow, this is crazy. I've been meaning to post, but just now I had a reminder.

I got a new DVR this week through the satellite company we use and have been setting timers for new shows and deleting things I'll never watch. My son's eating his dinner and watching what I'm doing.

I pulled up the show, "Designated Survivor," with Kiefer Sutherland. My son then says, "Survivor!"

I frowned.

"What did you say?"
"Survivor!"
"Did you...read that word?"
"Yeah!"
"Really?"
"Yes, Daddy!"
"What's that word say?"
"Survivor!"

We watch the show - a completely different show - "Survivor" together. He loves it. But he really knows the word. Not bad for a frickin' 3-year-old!

He also has a new phrase he's been saying since starting MLS. "I know how this works." He says it a lot. He'll do something, point at something, or watch something and say that phrase.

I also have some pictures to upload once my OneDrive quits acting up.

RE: From Earth to the Moon - A 3-Year-Old's Journey with MLS 5.5G - Ars0n1sT - 09-10-2017

God you're such a cool dad lol this is awesome!
"I know how this works!" Lol Popcorn

Has your son mentioned anything about the ultrasonic track? When I was home from college and listening to AM6 my 15 year old sister would always say "What is that AWFUL noise???" I reckon its a young people thing. I would tell her my laptop was on its last leg.

RE: From Earth to the Moon - A 3-Year-Old's Journey with MLS 5.5G - RTBoss - 09-10-2017

Haha, RE: the US track.

Thanks for the compliment, man, I appreciate that.

Actually, if anyone takes issue with the ultrasonic, it's my wife. When I was running E2, she would complain every night we went to bed.

Even at my age, I can hear it. It doesn't bother me. Apparently younger ears have no issue at all (hence your sister), but my son doesn't say anything. I'm a little surprised. He has a toy that has nature sounds that I turn on for him to fall asleep to, so perhaps it masks it enough for him not to notice.

I had to adjust the silent track to only run for 5 minutes, so he definitely hears the US track before falling asleep. Apparently 3 hours of silent track isn't recognized by the speaker, for whatever reason, so I give myself 5 minutes to get the heck outta his room before MLS plays.

RE: From Earth to the Moon - A 3-Year-Old's Journey with MLS 5.5G - RTBoss - 09-11-2017

Here are some photos of my son taking interest in my Strength Training Anatomy book. The link expires in 2 days, so if you missed it, you'll have to PM me for access.

Check it out HERE.

RE: From Earth to the Moon - A 3-Year-Old's Journey with MLS 5.5G - Duke.Togo - 09-12-2017

He is going to grow up to be a beast Brother!! Already taking an interest in anatomy books.

+ 1 for Arsenics comment - coolest dad ever!

RE: From Earth to the Moon - A 3-Year-Old's Journey with MLS 5.5G - RTBoss - 09-17-2017

Reasons I want to run MLS (keeping this here for when I do eventually run it):

1. Heal, clear and regenerate your mind and emotions in the ways that lead to achieving the goals of the program.
4. Clear guilt, shame, fear, anger, hate, etc. that impede achieving the goals of this program.
9. Remove anxiety/fear concerning tests, exams, presentations and otherwise demonstrating and proving your knowledge.
12. Develop and use the ability to visually experience something and then automatically subconsciously analyze, deconstruct, figure out exactly how it was done, practice and optimize it subconsciously until you can do what you witnessed, or better.
19. Dis-associate from any and all negative beliefs and experiences concerning learning, such that you free yourself to achieve the goals of this program.
21. Optimize your sleeping patterns for achieving maximum learning speed and recall potential.
26. Develop and improve your ability to detect, take advantage of and use patterns.
27. Reset beliefs about self, the self esteem, and the sense of self worth for achieving maximum learning speed and conscious short and long term recall potential.
30. Remove all limiting beliefs and replace them with beliefs that result in limitless learning and recall success.
34. Remove and prevent frustration during the learning process.
39. Stop allowing the past to define and limit you, or your learning or recall ability or potential.
41. Respond to setbacks in learning with more determination to succeed and more motivation to keep going and try harder.
42. Take all feedback and constructive criticism impersonally, and use it to achieve all of the goals of this program.
49. Manifest exactly what and who you need to learn and achieve all of the goals of this program.
51. Determine how, where and when to best apply what you have learned.
53. Ultra Success programming for achieving the goals of this program.
57. Neutralize perfectionism where it is being used to prevent finishing something out of fear.
62. Attempt to safely access and learn from future events as would be useful for achieving the goals of this program.
63. Develop the ability to articulate what you have learned such that presenting, reporting and debating become effortless.
65. Create the reality of the thing in your mind, build it in your mind, optimize it in your mind, and then express the fully developed and optimized mental and/or physical result into reality.
67. Prioritize what to learn, in what order, and when.
68. Integrate and use what you learn for maximum usefulness and success.
69. Prevent the avoidance of learning what you need to learn.
71. Forgive yourself for whatever you need forgiveness for in order to achieve all of the goals of this program.
75. Locate, create and use better, faster and easier ways to solve your challenges with learning and learning at maximum speed.
77. Operate from an “I can learn and do anything I choose to” success based positive thinking positive attitude ultra success basis.
85. Positive thinking/positive attitude programming.
93. Neutralize fear of failure, success, learning, presenting, embarrassment and anything else that can or does interfere with learning at maximum speed and consciously recalling what you know.
98. Create, invent and use optimal ways to study and master what you want and need to study and/or master.
104. Access and use safe higher sources of information and learning as necessary to learn and/or master all of whatever you are learning and/or mastering.
106. Develop and improve your speed reading ability while maintaining, or where possible, improving your reading comprehension.
111. Develop your sense of self esteem, self worth and self respect as necessary to achieve all of the goals of this program.

RE: From Earth to the Moon - A 3-Year-Old's Journey with MLS 5.5G - RTBoss - 09-19-2017

I took my son to a local pumpkin patch, that's grown to near-amusment-park-size over the years, after picking him up from pre-school. I bought a season pass, so we can go multiple times.

After I picked him up, he motor-mouthed about all kinds of things. His mind works like a clock. Since starting MLS, he's become much more articulate, and he explains everything he thinks about to me. Listing the examples would take forever.

I wonder if MLS is affecting me through my son, as I was taking him through a course he was riding a tricycle on at the patch. At first, I was stern and harsh in my instruction. I wasn't being tolerant of mistakes "Turn! Don't hit the rail! Watch out!" - and then it hit me. I was being the perfectionist, just like my dad, and his dad before him. Perfectionism is a fear of making mistakes and failure, and I wasn't letting it be "okay" to make mistakes. So I told him, "It's okay if you can't pedal right away, you'll get it eventually. Keep trying!" "You hit the rail, oh well! Straighten out your handlebars, you'll figure it out, no big deal!"

I want my son to know it's okay to make mistakes along the way, and learn from them. We're all going to make them, no sense in feeling so bad that you try to never make mistakes ever and end up beating yourself up over it - or worse.

Cool stuff.