Subliminal Talk
Copy Protection and DMSI 3.1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Copy Protection and DMSI 3.1 (/Thread-Copy-Protection-and-DMSI-3-1)

Copy Protection and DMSI 3.1 - hxk9362 - 08-20-2017

Hi,

I am contemplating on whether or not I should purchase DMSI 3.1, I'm not contemplating because I don't believe the subliminal will work but because back in 2015, I had pirated AM6 and WM2. I had run one course of AM6.0 and about 1/3 of WM2.0 when I came across these forums and found out what a grave mistake I had made. I felt somewhat intimidated so I decided to STOP running subliminals immediately. Fast forward to today, I have become interested in subliminals again but this time I am interested in running DMSI 3.1 and determined that what I had done two years ago was not only foolish since it probably ran differently but also not the right thing to do. I do not currently have the $1,000 to purchase BOTH AM6 and WM2 but am determined to get at least something to get the desired result. Should I purchase DMSI ? or is it pointless given that I have probably activated not one but two AP scripts that are likely running in my head to this day? Any responses would be very greatly appreciated.

I am currently running ASC 5.0 to try and prove to myself that subliminals work on me, I had very limited results from running the pirated AM6 and WM2.

RE: Copy Protection and DMSI 3.1 - RTBoss - 08-20-2017

(08-20-2017, 05:00 AM)hxk9362 Wrote: Hi,

I am contemplating on whether or not I should purchase DMSI 3.1, I'm not contemplating because I don't believe the subliminal will work but because back in 2015, I had pirated AM6 and WM2. I had run one course of AM6.0 and about 1/3 of WM2.0 when I came across these forums and found out what a grave mistake I had made. I felt somewhat intimidated so I decided to STOP running subliminals immediately. Fast forward to today, I have become interested in subliminals again but this time I am interested in running DMSI 3.1 and determined that what I had done two years ago was not only foolish since it probably ran differently but also not the right thing to do. I do not currently have the $1,000 to purchase BOTH AM6 and WM2 but am determined to get at least something to get the desired result. Should I purchase DMSI ? or is it pointless given that I have probably activated not one but two AP scripts that are likely running in my head to this day? Any responses would be very greatly appreciated.

I am currently running ASC 5.0 to try and prove to myself that subliminals work on me, I had very limited results from running the pirated AM6 and WM2.

Those old anti-piracy scripts are not running in your head to this day. New AP scripting is much more likely to run and cause you issues - but it's unique to the product purchased or pirated (correct me if I'm wrong, Ben/Shannon).

In other words, you'll be fine if you purchase and use DMSI. If you were to pirate it, however, you'd be in the hurt locker.

RE: Copy Protection and DMSI 3.1 - Benjamin - 08-20-2017

It applies to all IML programs, they will still work but just a little differently. In this case it's better for Shannon to expand on that. He should be around at some stage.

RE: Copy Protection and DMSI 3.1 - hxk9362 - 08-20-2017

Thank you for the reply, should I stop running ASC 5.0 all together then (this is the free subliminal)? as mentioned earlier I just don't have enough to pay for AM6 and SM2 and I don't want the subliminals to affect me differently than it normally should.

The blame is obviously all on me, I just want to know what are the next steps here and if buying DMSI and using that will run differently due to a bad decision made 2 years ago. The content which was pirated has long been deleted. If this is the case, it will be wiser not purchase it. Thank you.

RE: Copy Protection and DMSI 3.1 - RTBoss - 08-20-2017

(08-20-2017, 04:59 PM)hxk9362 Wrote: Thank you for the reply, should I stop running ASC 5.0 all together then (this is the free subliminal)? as mentioned earlier I just don't have enough to pay for AM6 and SM2 and I don't want the subliminals to affect me differently than it normally should.

The blame is obviously all on me, I just want to know what are the next steps here and if buying DMSI and using that will run differently due to a bad decision made 2 years ago. The content which was pirated has long been deleted. If this is the case, it will be wiser not purchase it. Thank you.

No, the free subliminal doesn't have AP code. It's free, so keep running it, if you like. AP code affects the program you're running you didn't pay for. But old AM6 AP code isn't going to affect running a paid copy of DMSI. Like Ben said, Shannon will likely chime in and clear everything up for you.

RE: Copy Protection and DMSI 3.1 - hxk9362 - 08-21-2017

Thank you RT Boss and Benjamin for your replies, per your suggestion, I'll wait for Shannon's input as well.

RE: Copy Protection and DMSI 3.1 - Shannon - 08-22-2017

You will need to correct your actions so far to deactivate it. My suggestion is, purchase AM6, then when you can, SM. Once you've done that, get DMSI.

If you have compleyely run those.

If you deleted them completely and did not fully run them, then you are free to get DMSI, as simply deleting them would correct it.

RE: Copy Protection and DMSI 3.1 - hxk9362 - 08-22-2017

(08-22-2017, 03:24 PM)Shannon Wrote: You will need to correct your actions so far to deactivate it. My suggestion is, purchase AM6, then when you can, SM. Once you've done that, get DMSI.

If you deleted them completely and did not fully run them, then you are free to get DMSI, as simply deleting them would correct it.

I ran AM6 through once but got about half way done thru SM. Should I just get AM6 then to correct my error ?

RE: Copy Protection and DMSI 3.1 - Shannon - 08-24-2017

(08-22-2017, 05:42 PM)hxk9362 Wrote:
(08-22-2017, 03:24 PM)Shannon Wrote: You will need to correct your actions so far to deactivate it. My suggestion is, purchase AM6, then when you can, SM. Once you've done that, get DMSI.

I ran AM6 through once but got about half way done thru SM. Should I just get AM6 then to correct my error ?

The defining line is...

Did you run it (Point 1) and get value from it (Point 2)?

Obviously you ran both. But did you get value from it? I'm inclined to say that half way through, you did. And if you did, you will need to correct that imbalance of value exchange by purchasing it.

RE: Copy Protection and DMSI 3.1 - hxk9362 - 08-25-2017

When I first ran those programs, Am6 (100%) and Sm2(50%, I got to a specific stage but don't remember which one..), I ran through them incorrectly. I did not expose myself to the right amount of time (fluctuating between 4-9 hours, some days I didn't run it at all) and I ran one of the trickling stream or wave tracks (please note I did not run ultrasound at all) over a VERY cheap notebook's speakers while I slept. Unfortunately, I did not see ANY adjustments in myself as a result of having run these two programs. The internal speakers on this laptop were non-stereo and the sound quality was really bad. After this experience, I thought that subliminals just don't work on me.

However, as recently as early this year, I ran into subliminals again. This time from another subliminal producer. This time, I ran through the program from the other subliminal producer using quality headphones and bought a pair of stereo speakers and actually was able to notice some results. I also bought the subliminals (legally). After this experience, I was reminded about the subliminals I had downloaded years ago. I traced it back to here and now I am in a place where I want to buy a subliminal that I am able to afford right away. Thank you everyone for replying

RE: Copy Protection and DMSI 3.1 - hxk9362 - 09-02-2017

(08-24-2017, 09:17 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-22-2017, 05:42 PM)hxk9362 Wrote:

The defining line is...

Did you run it (Point 1) and get value from it (Point 2)?

Obviously you ran both. But did you get value from it? I'm inclined to say that half way through, you did. And if you did, you will need to correct that imbalance of value exchange by purchasing it.

When I first ran those programs, Am6 (100%) and Sm2(50%, I got to a specific stage but don't remember which one..), I ran through them incorrectly. I did not expose myself to the right amount of time (fluctuating between 4-9 hours, some days I didn't run it at all) and I ran one of the trickling stream or wave tracks (please note I did not run ultrasound at all) over a VERY cheap notebook's speakers while I slept. Unfortunately, I did not see ANY adjustments in myself as a result of having run these two programs. The internal speakers on this laptop were non-stereo and the sound quality was really bad. After this experience, I thought that subliminals just don't work on me.

However, as recently as early this year, I ran into subliminals again. This time from another subliminal producer. This time, I ran through the program from the other subliminal producer using quality headphones and bought a pair of stereo speakers and actually was able to notice some results. I also bought the subliminals (legally). After this experience, I was reminded about the subliminals I had downloaded years ago. I traced it back to here and now I am in a place where I want to buy a subliminal that I am able to afford right away. Thank you everyone for replying

RE: Copy Protection and DMSI 3.1 - hxk9362 - 09-15-2017

Any Replies ???

Please

RE: Copy Protection and DMSI 3.1 - Benjamin - 09-16-2017

I'm not sure what else you were asking. Shannon had replied, it's likely if you used them completely that it will have been triggered.

RE: Copy Protection and DMSI 3.1 - Shawn - 09-16-2017

(09-15-2017, 09:25 PM)hxk9362 Wrote: Any Replies ???

Please

The thing is nobody can tell here IF you did really profit from using AM or how much you did. Remember, there is the Naturalizer inside so it may even affect you even if you don't notice. I remember here several people running AM who swear that it didn't do anything for them but for other people the change was obvious. Now it is up to you.