Subliminal Talk
HyperSleep - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: HyperSleep (/Thread-HyperSleep)

HyperSleep - Jay - 09-28-2011

During the 2nd anniversary sale I purchased HyperSleep since I have a lot sleep-related issues and decided to try it out today after waking up at 3 am for the umpteenth time. When I woke up today I noticed a big difference compared the amount of energy I normally have, let alone feeling much clear-minded and centered than usual. The usual strain I felt behind my eyes and shoulders was pretty much gone, also my chest and back feel lighter than usual and instead of having to drag myself out of bed I just got out as soon as my alarm clock went (instead of hitting the snooze function again and again because I don’t feel like I had enough sleep and foolishly hope that an extra 5-10 minutes will do the trick…).

What’s also pretty amazing is that instead of normally having my energy collapse after a few hours that I still feel pretty energized. I was also much clearer and forward when talking to people, and a bit less insecure. There were moments though where I became much more emotional than usual, but I’m not sure what the possible cause could be for this. It could be AM bringing stuff up, it could also be that I’ve repressed certain emotions for a long time and now had the energy to go through them more efficiently or perhaps something else, I don't know.

Although I’ve only tried this program only once, I can safely say that I haven’t felt this well-rested in years. This program made me realize that my usual sleep state is of pretty bad quality and that there are a lot of things that are capable and necessary of improving. I definitely want to feel like this for the rest of my life. In the meantime I’ve accumulated a ton of subliminals, and the list for subliminals to use after AM11 is getting bigger and bigger but since sleep is such an important factor I’ll probably go for one of the sleep subliminals after it’s done, since any other solution for sleeping hasn’t been a permanent one so far.

I'm glad that in the meantime that when I do happen to wake up again at 3 am, I at least I now have a good solution to combat it, instead of worrying if I'll be well-rested and ad rem enough for the next day. This is really a load off my mind.

The readme does say that the program can be used consistently for 2 weeks each month, but I’ll try to use this program as moderately as I possibly, since I’ve already weared out the deep sleep insomnia aid and don’t like to see it happen with this one as well…

I do have to say, thanks Shannon, for creating such a great product Smile

RE: HyperSleep - Shannon - 09-30-2011

Be careful using that. It's easy to screw up your sleep cycles using it too often. Not more than once every three or four days, maximum. But yeah, that's another experiment that produced amazing results. Saved me through college, and I have a lot of college friends and business buddies who swear by it, too, for killing jet lag before big meetings and for getting rested before big tests.