Subliminal Talk
Maximize Your Memory - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Maximize Your Memory (/Thread-Maximize-Your-Memory)

Maximize Your Memory - gragger - 09-27-2011

Alright I am starting a journal on this and this is my first time I am using subliminals so I am curious to see if they actually work. If this works I will test out the Alpha male sub. Anyways I will try to update this journal if I notice any changes. I am very skeptical and do not think this will work but it is good to have an open mind.

RE: Maximize Your Memory - Spiral - 09-28-2011

Keep an open mind man. They do work. If you are skeptic it could take you weeks before you really see some results so go back and keep reading testimonials and believe me when I say they work.

RE: Maximize Your Memory - Adam - 09-28-2011

Here are suggestions that work for me.

1) Focus intently on desired outcome (maximizing your memory). You could try recalling past information at a given time throughout the day you are using it. Names, birthdays, and dates of historical events would be easy to for a test.

2) Throw all caution to the wind and go about your day and see if your memory is functioning at a higher frequency.

These two methods work well for me. Give the sub at least three weeks, if it doesn't work, you didn't loose much, but if it does... the shop has plenty to offer Big Grin

RE: Maximize Your Memory - gragger - 09-30-2011

It has been 3 days still no visible results. I will keep going though

RE: Maximize Your Memory - Adam - 10-01-2011

Here is an analogy that might help...

Just imagine this experience as planting a seed. The seed by no means will grow into a plant in a few days. Even with growth hormones. If you keep watering the patch of soil, eventually that seed will growth and reach the surface. Then that is were the real magic begins to happen. The seed represents you.Your attitude, mindset, and use of the subliminal represent: the water, sunlight, and soil.

Let us know when you notice progress.

RE: Maximize Your Memory - gragger - 10-05-2011

Ok a week has passed but still nothng will keep on going. I have been listening to it for 10 plus hours a day.

RE: Maximize Your Memory - Subeternal - 10-05-2011

Normally in my view anyway you'll only see a program go into effect once you've hit around the 24th day which is 3 weeks in subliminal days according to the "listen for 32 days" rule.

You have to be patient as I've realized myself with my new program that I expect too much too soon. Even when you start seeing effects you have to use it non stop for a several months or more to have any chance at permanent results. Try not to focus on it working so much and just let the time pass. If after the middle of the 4th week (after the 32 day mark) you dont see any significant difference I would say you have the right to be concerned.

RE: Maximize Your Memory - Shannon - 10-05-2011

You say you're very skeptical, but that it's good to keep an open mind. Have you ever considered that too much skepticism is self limiting? I have seen several cases where skepticism acted very effectively as a resistance to the program working when the skepticism is based on fear.

Also, we provide a few free programs for you to try before you buy so you can see what you think without having to spend money. But surely you can't think all these people are deluding themselves about these things working?

You'll probably do well to just forget about the program and let it do it's thing. Also, remember that 32 days is the minimum recommended for using a Type B subliminal because by that point, most people will have had the program fully take effect. For those who are resistant for whatever reason (skepticism based on fear, fear of losing control of oneself, stubbornness, etc.) the process sometimes takes longer.

But, if you have used the program according to the instructions and you don't see any results, just ask for a refund.

RE: Maximize Your Memory - gragger - 10-05-2011

Even if I there are no results I will not ask for a refund because you put a lot of work into these subliminals and it's only 10 dollars. I just think all of this sounds too good to be true so I am very curious to see how all of this will pan out. Thank you for the reply.

RE: Maximize Your Memory - Shannon - 10-05-2011

(10-05-2011, 07:02 PM)gragger Wrote: Even if I there are no results I will not ask for a refund because you put a lot of work into these subliminals and it's only 10 dollars. I just think all of this sounds too good to be true so I am very curious to see how all of this will pan out. Thank you for the reply.

I appreciate the sentiment, but I want you to get what you pay for or not have to pay for it. Smile

Admittedly, I was pretty skeptical myself when I started this line of research. And truthfully, it doesn't work for everyone. Some people are too skeptical, too afraid, too stubborn, etc. But the things I have seen and experienced personally, and what I have seen others experience with this, I am years past questioning the validity of these programs.

I read some of my grandmother's hypnosis books when I was 15, and they were from the '50's, '60's and '70's, and describing things that doctors were doing with hypnosis that were really hard to believe. But the doctors were doing it. If they could do it then, why not now? Subliminals are kind of like the short cut cousin of hypnosis.

RE: Maximize Your Memory - gragger - 10-12-2011

So two weeks and no noticeable changes but I will keep going. Also I am not sure if anyone here has ever heard of zox pro? It claims it can let you read at 25,000 wpm with 90 percent comprehension. If anyone has ever used this let me know. Thanks!

RE: Maximize Your Memory - Adam - 10-13-2011

(10-12-2011, 07:28 PM)gragger Wrote: So two weeks and no noticeable changes but I will keep going. Also I am not sure if anyone here has ever heard of zox pro? It claims it can let you read at 25,000 wpm with 90 percent comprehension. If anyone has ever used this let me know. Thanks!

Sounds like Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting. Hmmm, I will check it out, now those numbers require a bit of skepticism.

RE: Maximize Your Memory - Adam - 10-13-2011

I was bored and decided to do some research on zox pro. I came across some very negative results. The cost was also rather high in my opinion.

Some person was raving about http://www.quantumspeedreading.com/ I was able to find a few copies on amazon, but they are $95 a pop.