Subliminal Talk
Improve Your Grades & Study Habits Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits Journal (/Thread-Improve-Your-Grades-Study-Habits-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

Improve Your Grades & Study Habits Journal - excalibur - 08-14-2017

Well, I'am work as an electronic engineer in my city and I'm still have to study for my master degree. You know, work and finish my master degree at the same time is hard thing. When you exhausted from lecture you still have a job tasks that waiting to be complete. It's hard to study but I have to finis my master degree. I intend to spend 1 hour to study at night, hope this subs will help to motivate me for studying. I feel more like to relax than study at night.

I have see the script for this subs in script library and I need this subs. So, from now on I have a target for use this subs 8 hours/day for 2 or 3 month depend on my study progress.

Day 1
I've no progress for day 1. I try to open my computer and makes some code but just 5 minutes and I fell bored, so I relax and read some comics.

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits Journal - excalibur - 08-15-2017

Day 2

To achieve my goal (study 1 hour / day) I write some sticky notes "Study at least 1 hours" and paste it in my laptop. Every time I open the laptop or working I want to remember that I must study at least 1 hours / day. I never do this before, write a sticky note. I just want to to encourage myself to study. And in day 2 I'm still never done my 1 hour study, just 20 minutes maybe.

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits Journal - excalibur - 08-16-2017

Day 3

This day I end my work at 9PM, it's realy hard to start study in this day so I end up my day without studying. Some that I want to share is my conversation with my boss. He said something that make me low motivation, bad mood, and feeling so bad. Thats make me unproductive with my work and study. What I can to learn is emotional feelings is important thing.

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits Journal - Zane - 08-17-2017

You should give MLS-5.5G a go in future.... It will blow everyone's ass out

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits Journal - excalibur - 08-17-2017

(08-17-2017, 10:15 AM)Zane Wrote: You should give MLS-5.5G a go in future.... It will blow everyone's ass out

sure, I want to built good habits first and then improve it with MLS

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits Journal - excalibur - 08-17-2017

Day 4

So busy on my office, and I've got nothing for study progress.

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits Journal - excalibur - 08-18-2017

Day 5

Still on my mood swing, I have no intentions for study. I have plenty of time to get rid of but I did not study at all. Ironic isn't it ? I want to study and say don't have time to study but when I have much time I did not study. I don't know why this happen to me, I just feel lonely like walking on quite street. I waste my time for watching film and listening music. Hope my bad habit changed to be better so I can start my aim to study minimal 1 hours / day.

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits Journal - excalibur - 08-19-2017

Day 6

This day is a holiday for me, so I go to another city for doing my business. This city is far from internet tower and I can't update my social network, but stangely I can study. I don't know why I can study without connection internet. I think social media is an obstacles for study and because of I can't connect my social media I have much time for study. This day I study for 3 hours, I study about coding in image processing for my thesis.

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits Journal - excalibur - 08-21-2017

Day 7

I come back to my city. Same with the other day, I spend my time for watching film, chit chat with my friend, and I didn't study at all.

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits Journal - excalibur - 08-21-2017

Day 8

Back to my daily acivity. Work at the morning, back to home at 6PM, try to study for 20 minutes but very effective. I learn new framework and understand it. I try to implement it to for my thesis and got a quality time for study in this day.

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits Journal - excalibur - 08-22-2017

Day 9

Tuesday is a busy day for work, so I didn't study at all.

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits Journal - excalibur - 08-28-2017

Day 15

My holiday is end, so this is time for back to campus. I hope IYGSH help me to improve my study style so I can get good grade for this semester. I still don't get a massive improvement for myself but I'm still want to use this subs. I'm totally comfort with this subs.

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits Journal - excalibur - 09-05-2017

Day 24

Until this day, I'm still don't disipline with my project. Sometings is missing or went wrong with this. I'm still don't study image processing code for 1 hours for my personal study. But the good news is I feel good at study except coding. I don't know why study code is very bored for me besides I can spent 2-3 hours for studying electrical circuit.

I feel helpful to follow the lesson from my lecturer now. I like learning activites on my campus. I'm get much of curiosity about my lesson, and my home work is become priority beside of my job in the office. I feel like this subs start to show up.

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits Journal - excalibur - 09-18-2017

Day 34

after using this subs for 34 dyas this is my summary result. My study was fun, I get some insight for improve my study, my study become well organized. But I'm still a professional procrastinator when start to learning or study. I have a ton of excuse when I fail to get my study target.

after using this subs for 34 days I feel like got just a slightly result, I want more result, I want to change my mindset and want to complete my study target so I get good process of learning, I want my studying process become longer even I don't know the material. The problem is when I study about a topic that I do not know even the clue how to learn this stuff my focus is about looking for the excuse why I fail to learn this stuff not how to solve this problem.

should I use this subs for 40 day or change my subs ?
I looked for subs that have like a stop procasting when learn script or something like that, could you please give me some advice which subs I've to use for help me get a better mindset if I want to change my subs ?