Subliminal Talk
Face changing subliminal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Face changing subliminal (/Thread-Face-changing-subliminal)

Pages: 1 2

Face changing subliminal - thor2014 - 08-11-2017

There was subliminal video on youtube that apparently makes you more handsome looking. My question is this really capable with subliminals. No disrespect to Shannon as I know he is capable of great things. Surely changing your face is the realms of science fiction ?. Can it be done ?

RE: Face changing subliminal - RisingSon - 08-12-2017

This is a great thread, thor. Yes, it is possible to a surprising degree.

Most people's skulls are locked up & stiff, however, all the bone sutures are supposed to be able to move just like a baby skull. Mine were loose due to some of my health practices, but on DMSI I've been feeling more adjustments taking place - my sutures will crack and pop and I can feel them adjust.

The goal, for a good-looking face, is to move your maxilla bone up and forwards along with your jaw. This is universally attractive. It's done by having excellent posture, strong jaw muscles and constant tongue pressure on the roof of the mouth. Bone can change shape over time due to muscle forces.

Example:
http://imgur.com/ak6qBzJ (see how much more dominant he looks)
http://www.shapeyourface.com/syfbb/viewtopic.php?t=231&start=10

The technique is called Orthotropics or 'mewing' and works on adults, with much faster results on children.

I believe this is pretty much required for a fulfilling life.

RE: Face changing subliminal - RisingSon - 08-12-2017

Lips together, teeth together, tongue on the roof of the mouth.

RE: Face changing subliminal - Shannon - 08-12-2017

Yes, it can be done. My approach would probably be significantly different than that of others. DMSI already does this sort of thing - it just takes a significant amount of time to move bone around.

RE: Face changing subliminal - Benjamin - 08-13-2017

Is that maxilla stuff where you chew this hard gum for a long time? My mate was into that and I tried some that was just this sap from a tree and spat it out. I wonder if it helps, I just couldn't stand the taste.

RE: Face changing subliminal - RisingSon - 08-13-2017

Haha, yeah Ben I've tried that tree sap gum. Then I switched to this stuff called Falim. Chewing hard stuff like that gives the jaw more strength so it can stay shut and you don't mouthbreath which is bad for facial beauty. I should probably be chewing more gum, I've been using wishful thinking instead.

RE: Face changing subliminal - thor2014 - 08-13-2017

Glad I posted this question lots of great feedback.

@RisingSon thanks for sharing those links will check them out.

RE: Face changing subliminal - DarkPlouf - 08-13-2017

Quote:Most people's skulls are locked up & stiff, however, all the bone sutures are supposed to be able to move just like a baby skull. Mine were loose due to some of my health practices, but on DMSI I've been feeling more adjustments taking place - my sutures will crack and pop and I can feel them adjust.
I experienced something similar with a sub' from another marketplace.
With Shannon's technology such sub would be sick.

RE: Face changing subliminal - thor2014 - 08-13-2017

There was one subliminal being offered on youtube which claimed to transform you into Megan Fox Big Grin.
(08-13-2017, 01:33 PM)Plouf Wrote:
Quote:Most people's skulls are locked up & stiff, however, all the bone sutures are supposed to be able to move just like a baby skull. Mine were loose due to some of my health practices, but on DMSI I've been feeling more adjustments taking place - my sutures will crack and pop and I can feel them adjust.
I experienced something similar with a sub' from another marketplace.
With Shannon's technology such sub would be sick.

RE: Face changing subliminal - Benjamin - 08-14-2017

Quote:There was one subliminal being offered on youtube which claimed to transform you into Megan Fox

Err.. even if you're a guy? Big Grin

RE: Face changing subliminal - thor2014 - 08-14-2017

Haven't tested it, dont plan to either Big Grin. Putting jokes aside it just seems like a rather outlandish claim to transform into a "Megan Fox". Having said that I watched the videos that were shared in this thread. I guess anything is possible.

(08-14-2017, 02:45 AM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:There was one subliminal being offered on youtube which claimed to transform you into Megan Fox

RE: Face changing subliminal - DarkPlouf - 08-14-2017

(08-14-2017, 02:45 AM)Benjamin Wrote:

No problem ! There are Male To Female Transformation subs too.

RE: Face changing subliminal - Ars0n1sT - 08-14-2017

Shannon, can you give more info about what effect DMSI has on bone structure? I was not aware DMSI did this ( as a product I may later be interested in) so it is an interesting topic to me.

RE: Face changing subliminal - thor2014 - 08-23-2017

Anyone experienced face changes with DMSI?